Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15227

    CJ-moved to Lynchburg?

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with her on Facebook and she hasn't moved. I think she's been busy with her kids and summer activities. Her OF hasn't had anything new for a while either. Or she may just be getting out of this! I'll try again in a few weeks once school starts.
    Has anyone heard from CJ? Wondering if she has moved or getting out of the business. Been almost 2 months since she posted.

  2. #15226
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town on Wednesday afternoon thru check out on Friday.

    She is not accepting new clients at this time.
    I will be back in Kentucky for a while next week and want to see her again. Rick your mailbox is full. Can anyone give me her new digits? She will remember me I was a long time regular. PM please.

  3. #15225

    Caressa

    Does anybody on here know how to get in touch with Caressa. Or can pass my name and number to her. She was a long time regular. But we communicated on messenger. And she's no longer on fb. Feel free to pm me.

  4. #15224

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her at the sportsman and she had issues over there and she moved out and went to Harrodsburg. I haven't seen her since. She was always a little temperamental but had a fantastic head game! I mean she could suck a dick like no other! I'm super picky about getting head and it's got to be just right. But she took direction perfectly and had me nutting in 5 minutes and I had to tap out and she had a mouth full. When I but it's like a full pint LOL and she didn't spill a drop! It's the most fantastic BBBJ I've ever had, period! So if you do see her she's the head master and you can't fight it. Guys with ED, forget about it! She'll have you standing straight up, no choice in the matter. LOL she's not a bad looking gal either but she's strict on the rain coat during FS. If you connect with her, please let me know because I'm jonesing for a good sucking!

    Oh and she's about as reasonable on price as anyone I've ever met. 80-100/ hhr.

    Be safe.
    I can vouch for her good head game as well. I only seen her once at the sportsman before she took her vacation and haven't seen her yet since she resurfaced but our schedules aren't really there at the moment but I'll def see her again one of these days.

  5. #15223

    Little Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by JManV  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/258419072345

    New in town trying to see her but no response. Just curious if she's always like this?
    I used to see her at the sportsman and she had issues over there and she moved out and went to Harrodsburg. I haven't seen her since. She was always a little temperamental but had a fantastic head game! I mean she could suck a dick like no other! I'm super picky about getting head and it's got to be just right. But she took direction perfectly and had me nutting in 5 minutes and I had to tap out and she had a mouth full. When I but it's like a full pint LOL and she didn't spill a drop! It's the most fantastic BBBJ I've ever had, period! So if you do see her she's the head master and you can't fight it. Guys with ED, forget about it! She'll have you standing straight up, no choice in the matter. LOL she's not a bad looking gal either but she's strict on the rain coat during FS. If you connect with her, please let me know because I'm jonesing for a good sucking!

    Oh and she's about as reasonable on price as anyone I've ever met. 80-100/ hhr.

    Be safe.

  6. #15222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I had a great little quick visit with this beautiful young lady yesterday she is a spinner type she was very friendly and ready to do whatever and loves to make sure you're happily satisfied she's just been in this she said for 4 days I tried to find her ad but it's not up now she said she had a friend to put it up so I'm assuming her friends took it back down I don't know but she is legit and real.
    Hey Lee, um you might not care about this but to let you and everyone else here know. When you attach a pic from your Google account it will have your name visible for all to see. Just want to give you a heads up and without saying that your name is visible on that pic! Maybe remove it to stay discreet.

  7. #15221

    Went 1 for 3 on the week

    Tried all week to set something up with either Karma or Quick Nut (I know she's got the no BJ thing, but that's not what I'm usually asking for anyway).

    https://tryst.link/escort/karmasha

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/661984057159

    Karma answered text after two days to say "Hey" then nothing else. Shame, too. I checked out her OF and was really enticed by that. Quick Nut was good to meet, gave me a time range and location, I texted her when I got there and she said she had checked out then went radio silent, so that's a dead end. And honestly, I am bummed about it because she looks exactly like what I go for.

    Ended up texting Flower / Star yesterday. Immediate response, easy set up. I opted for QV at 100 because I honestly did not have the time to do anything more by that point. I know she's been in the game for a while but I didn't see any reviews. She had incall in a clean apartment, has a roommate but no issue. She's got some baby damage, but looks as good or better than her pics. It really was a QV. Showed up, straight to a few seconds of CBJ to get going then right into K9 to finish. Professional, and exactly what I was after. Will probably reach out again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/898350657820

  8. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    What are you trying to say.
    I agree 100%. It was a cryptic review. Just tell us how it was and post a link.

  9. #15219

    Kimber

    I had a great little quick visit with this beautiful young lady yesterday she is a spinner type she was very friendly and ready to do whatever and loves to make sure you're happily satisfied she's just been in this she said for 4 days I tried to find her ad but it's not up now she said she had a friend to put it up so I'm assuming her friends took it back down I don't know but she is legit and real https://photos.app.goo.gl/vnrDGgoitXAb6V9Z6 I'm not sure if this photo is going to let you open it but I'm going to try this and see if it doesn't I'll try to figure out something to get a photo up.

  10. #15218

    My reading skills and literacy are fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennect8  [View Original Post]
    The literacy on here at times is questionable. I think you got it.
    But your review isn't. We all know what we are talking about on here. It's ok to actually say what you did.

  11. #15217

    Sorry guys

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    I won't be giving her number out anymore. She's turning out to be a total waste of time. If you have her number and something changes let us all know.

    LION.

  12. #15216

    Used to go by Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's pretty good, but be mindful she's a large girl. Not fat but like 6' - big bone. She does a pretty good job when she has an incall but it's a rough CV. I'd only see if she had a incall.

  13. #15215

    She looks familiar


  14. #15214
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Any info on little bit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/258419072345

    New in town trying to see her but no response. Just curious if she's always like this?

  15. #15213

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I think he got to rub the tip of his dick on her hashtag.
    The literacy on here at times is questionable. I think you got it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape