rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 17925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15240

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/731479870568

    OMG this B is not even close to her picture. Avoid at all costs. Army crew haircut, no teeth and not even close on the body!! Girls like this will make even a hoist man break their word, and you can bet I will next time!! I'm going to hard pressured to see someone without a face picture.
    She posted semi face pictures in the past. Didn't look too great. That's unfortunate for you.

  2. #15239

    Take a nice picture of yourself if you're new.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/872662460891

    Guys Chloe is in town for just today. Looking for a few gentlemen to hit her up while she is in town!

    Fella's she is such a gem. My all time favorite for sure!!

    I have reviewed her before.

    Please be food to her. She is perfect!!
    Sent her a picture and didn't even respond back. Dumb C to me, but I'm probably the 2% that think that. Can't win.

    Lighter note, I did see "pawg" the other day. Good BJ, no talking, and straight to the point. Rushed and probably didn't enjoy it but I did LOL. I'd repeat.

  3. #15238

    Not even close to her picture

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/731479870568

    OMG this B is not even close to her picture. Avoid at all costs. Army crew haircut, no teeth and not even close on the body!! Girls like this will make even a hoist man break their word, and you can bet I will next time!! I'm going to hard pressured to see someone without a face picture.

  4. #15237

    Chloe Rayne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/872662460891

    Guys Chloe is in town for just today. Looking for a few gentlemen to hit her up while she is in town!

    Fella's she is such a gem. My all time favorite for sure!!

    I have reviewed her before.

    Please be food to her. She is perfect!!

  5. #15236

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone had details I her incall. Last time I saw her she was in a shit motel in Richmond with a mess room. Wondering if she has upgraded to an apartment?

    Thanks.

    Big Mike.
    They were leaving the lights on for you at the incall I visited a few weeks back. It was ok, not spotless but not a disaster. Only other incall I am aware of is home in Irvine, which requires a trip into the woods or the car. No apartment. Dewey.

  6. #15235

    Richmond Kate

    I was curious if anyone had details I her incall. Last time I saw her she was in a shit motel in Richmond with a mess room. Wondering if she has upgraded to an apartment?

    Thanks.

    Big Mike.

  7. #15234

    In Lex for the week

    If anyone has a UTR that may need some help.

  8. #15233

    CC, no new clients

    Correct, she is not taking new clients. She got a new number. If you have her old number and she has not contacted you did not make the team.

  9. #15232

    Richmond Kate

    Met this one this weekend, always consistent and eager to please seen her since 2018 and still never disappoints, definitely one of the staples in our area!

  10. #15231

    Sensual Asian

    Solid and to the point, good for scratching the Asian itch but not GFE in my experience.

    Will repeat when in a pinch.

  11. #15230

    Met this one

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    Met this one way out in the mountains of my Vernon.

    She has no car and stuck there, was solid visit, petite red head and cuter In person, recommend her if you're willing to make the drive.

    Only down side is on top of rate ya spend gas money too and only car visit unless add hotel too, she has mood swings though so catch on good day for best experience. (Can usually tell through text) overall will repeat, if someone can host her in Lexington she'd be down if you bring here here.

  12. #15229

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowhunter  [View Original Post]
    I will be back in Kentucky for a while next week and want to see her again. Rick your mailbox is full. Can anyone give me her new digits? She will remember me I was a long time regular. PM please.
    If you haven't seen her in the past year, chances are slim that she's open to re-connecting. She's not taking new clients, and that includes anyone that's gone 12+ months without a visit. Not trying to discourage you from trying to make contact, just filling in the blanks based on direct intel as a regular client of hers. Best of luck!

  13. #15228

    Respect the UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowhunter  [View Original Post]
    I will be back in Kentucky for a while next week and want to see her again. Rick your mailbox is full. Can anyone give me her new digits? She will remember me I was a long time regular. PM please.
    I would hope, if a girl doesn't advertise her number, she doesn't want it given out over PM to anyone, I thought the procedure was you PM that Pinto fella your name, and number, then he passes it onto the girl? If she remembers you as an old regular, she gets in touch with you? This is how I've re-connected with a couple regular girls I'm the recent past. I would hope members respect any UTR girls before they PM her number to anyone.

  14. #15227

    CJ-moved to Lynchburg?

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with her on Facebook and she hasn't moved. I think she's been busy with her kids and summer activities. Her OF hasn't had anything new for a while either. Or she may just be getting out of this! I'll try again in a few weeks once school starts.
    Has anyone heard from CJ? Wondering if she has moved or getting out of the business. Been almost 2 months since she posted.

  15. #15226
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town on Wednesday afternoon thru check out on Friday.

    She is not accepting new clients at this time.
    I will be back in Kentucky for a while next week and want to see her again. Rick your mailbox is full. Can anyone give me her new digits? She will remember me I was a long time regular. PM please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape