Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 611 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8715

    What 2 Providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Hello, fellow mongers. I'll be in Albany next week. I was wondering about these two providers. Any word? I can't find anything.

    P.S. This new Google Lens sucks.

    Thanks in advance. Stay healthy, stay safe.
    Links please?

  2. #8714

    Albany Trip

    Hello, fellow mongers. I'll be in Albany next week. I was wondering about these two providers. Any word? I can't find anything.

    P.S. This new Google Lens sucks.

    Thanks in advance. Stay healthy, stay safe.

  3. #8713

    Melissa?

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in your area in a week or so. Last time I was in Troy, a fellow monger hooked me up with Melissa. She's a bigger girl that sucks dick like a champ, and has apparently been around for a while. I have lost her number, and was hoping to see her again. Any chance someone could pm her digits? Gladly repay the favor if any of you are over in central New England.

    Thanks.

  4. #8712
    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGodness  [View Original Post]
    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her. https://tryst.link/escort/saraonfirevip.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen her out at local bras and clubs several times. I've never talked to her, but she is always dressed super sexy and always with the same guy. She's very attractive with the one caveat being she's obviously had work done. If you prefer a more natural look she might not be your type.

  5. #8711

    Incredible Vikki

    Date: 8/24/24.

    Name: Vikki.

    Phone: 518-916-6767.

    Email Address: -.

    URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/vikkij.

    City: Albany.

    State: New York.

    Address: -.

    Activities: DFK, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ & CFS.

    Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, brunette.

    Age: 50.

    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: 5'0 ft. , D's, nice round ass.

    The Rest of the Story: I set up the visit a day earlier Vikki gave the address of a nice hotel in Downtown Albany. I arrived the morning of texted to let her I had arrived got the room number and headed up. She answered the door wearing a tank top and matching panties. We chatted for a bit then got undressed and made out on the bed before exploring. Vikki is a good kisser she gave my already hard cock some attention while we made out. I started rubbing her clit and pussy as she was getting turned on I slipped a couple of fingers in and started finger fucking her soon she was squirming and squirting all over my hand what an awesome sight. Soon the sheets were wreaked and wet with her sweet cum. Once she recovered her mouth found my hard cock and soon my cock was down her throat. After awhile I returned the favor and went down on that soaked pussy and clit and went to town she tasted so good!! After she came all over my face a couple of times she suited me up and I entered her mish she was so wet my balls were soaked with her cum I didn't last long and exploded in the cover. After we caught our breath I headed to the shower. We chatted while I got dressed and was on my after another great time!! If you haven't seen Vikki what are you waiting for!!

    Recommendation: Yes.

  6. #8710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1078  [View Original Post]
    When I looked at her profile, the rate was a cool Grand.

    She seems to have dropped $100 off it. Not that there's much difference, imo.

    I'd also like to know what she allowed. BBBJ / CIM, etc.

    My guess is it was 9 bills, all covered which does not beat a fleshlight and some lotion.
    Ad says based on Manhattan and Albany. Imagine she simply hoping to get NYC rates while up here.

  7. #8709
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFatGuy56  [View Original Post]
    Did you really drop $900? I don't think I could ever find ass worth that price.
    When I looked at her profile, the rate was a cool Grand.

    She seems to have dropped $100 off it. Not that there's much difference, imo.

    I'd also like to know what she allowed. BBBJ / CIM, etc.

    My guess is it was 9 bills, all covered which does not beat a fleshlight and some lotion.

  8. #8708

    $$$

    Did you really drop $900? I don't think I could ever find ass worth that price.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmearyGodness  [View Original Post]
    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her. https://tryst.link/escort/saraonfirevip.

  9. #8707

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterDark1971  [View Original Post]
    Looks very suspect. Rates also TGTBT.
    Posts are not found.

  10. #8706

    Sara

    She is incredibly cool! Very easy to talk to and relate with. She's super horny and into it. Loves DFK and we are super passionate. She sucked on my balls which I couldn't resist. She is also open to DATO which I can't get enough of with her. https://tryst.link/escort/saraonfirevip.

  11. #8705

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Loneli  [View Original Post]
    See anything strange about these two ads? Not law enforcement? Same pricing, Wolf Rd. Hmmmm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/487980374819



    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/414020804244
    Looks very suspect. Rates also TGTBT.

  12. #8704

    Suspicious

    See anything strange about these two ads? Not law enforcement? Same pricing, Wolf Rd. Hmmmm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/487980374819

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/414020804244

  13. #8703
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneli  [View Original Post]
    Amsterdam location isn't good. Has anyone had good luck there? What's with all the food pics? She looks hot but I think TGTBT.
    Following.

  14. #8702

    Amsterdam?

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/684164706617

    Going to give this a try. Anyone have any info to share.
    Amsterdam location isn't good. Has anyone had good luck there? What's with all the food pics? She looks hot but I think TGTBT.

  15. #8701

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/684164706617

    Going to give this a try. Anyone have any info to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape