Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 612 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 9173
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbakabba  [View Original Post]
    So what happened? Updates?
    Uncle LEO, I would guess.

  2. #8737

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by DSquared42  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all, long time lurker (mostly). I have a meet setup with Reina (https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/112482460075) for tonight. Going to see what happens and will post a review sometime tomorrow.
    So what happened? Updates?

  3. #8736

    I have a meet setup with Reina tonight

    Hey y'all, long time lurker (mostly). I have a meet setup with Reina (https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/112482460075) for tonight. Going to see what happens and will post a review sometime tomorrow.

  4. #8735

    Reina

    Anyone see her and confirm legit and safe? Donations higher than anticipated but thought sure. Not familiar with her area. It's a few blocks from Union College. Did a drive by. Looked like a rundown multifam in a heavily minority neighborhood with at least 10 hoods within a couple houses. Decided to pass bc something didn't seem right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/314268688264
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6394.jpg‎   IMG_6395.jpg‎  

  5. #8734
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1078  [View Original Post]
    Now this is how you write a review. Thanks for the info buddy.

    BTW, I hear you on the knees. That would be hard for me too. Maybe worth it though.
    FYI. I contacted her, set something up for today at 2 pm, said text me your location in the morning because I'm 1 hour out.

    Comes this morning and. Nothing.

    Text her: "I fell back asleep".

    YMMV.

    Too many airheads in the biz, as always.

  6. #8733
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I travelled to Albany (from Poughkeepsie) to see Reina https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a&clients=men. I text and, after a bit, she responds so I tell her what I want. 2 hours later she texts back that Greek is a "premium price" because she is an anal virgin. True or not I've learned that this could be the harbinger of a bad attitude (whatever the anal equivalent acronym is for GPS). Previously I texted Jada / Exctasy and made arrangement to meet. Soured on Reina, I followed through with Jada.

    This was not a mistake. Jada is a nice woman, good personality and very compliant. She entertains in her apartment. We chatted before and after about ordinary stuff. During the session she got into it, moaning and talking dirty. We went around the world, ending with BBBJ / CIM / Swallow. The only downside was she only had a mattress on the floor. With my old knees this makes things a little difficult. Jada is thin with A cups. Appears to have some mileage on her but not off-putting.

    I intend to repeat next time I'm in Albany and recommend her to my fellow mongers..
    Now this is how you write a review. Thanks for the info buddy.

    BTW, I hear you on the knees. That would be hard for me too. Maybe worth it though.

  7. #8732

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks After for the warning. In reality she was going to be my first call when I got to Albany. Dodged the bullet.

    Reina is #2 on my list. If I get a chance to see her, I'll report back. A 19 year old Spinner who does CIM and Greek! I have some doubts but I just can't resist.

    #3 is MissGeorgiaSouthe https://skipthegames.com/posts/hudso.../691780672567. I've seen some good reviews.
    Not sure if that link was suppose to be for Georgia but that definitely didn't lead to her. I will say though that Georgia is a really fun time. Especially if you enjoy squirters.

  8. #8731

    It wasn't a waste of time

    I travelled to Albany (from Poughkeepsie) to see Reina https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a&clients=men. I text and, after a bit, she responds so I tell her what I want. 2 hours later she texts back that Greek is a "premium price" because she is an anal virgin. True or not I've learned that this could be the harbinger of a bad attitude (whatever the anal equivalent acronym is for GPS). Previously I texted Jada / Exctasy and made arrangement to meet. Soured on Reina, I followed through with Jada.

    This was not a mistake. Jada is a nice woman, good personality and very compliant. She entertains in her apartment. We chatted before and after about ordinary stuff. During the session she got into it, moaning and talking dirty. We went around the world, ending with BBBJ / CIM / Swallow. The only downside was she only had a mattress on the floor. With my old knees this makes things a little difficult. Jada is thin with A cups. Appears to have some mileage on her but not off-putting.

    I intend to repeat next time I'm in Albany and recommend her to my fellow mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/766875342890

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/453262479768

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  9. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterDark1971  [View Original Post]
    Sassy is in Cuse. Someone hijacked her account and if you find her in any other city. Don't do it you setting up to being robbed. This is from a trusted member from Syracuse area.

    Rein?

    Please share if she's real. She looks young and fun.
    The real Sassy is amazing. I've seen her twice in Syracuse and would walk back there to see her again. I've tried to reach out since this bullshit with her account started, but haven't heard from her. She's the best I've seen in a long time. Well worth the trip once the hacking shit is cleared up.

  10. #8729

    Not-Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterDark1971  [View Original Post]
    Sassy is in Cuse. Someone hijacked her account and if you find her in any other city. Don't do it you setting up to being robbed. This is from a trusted member from Syracuse area.

    Rein?

    Please share if she's real. She looks young and fun.
    Thanks After for the warning. In reality she was going to be my first call when I got to Albany. Dodged the bullet.

    Reina is #2 on my list. If I get a chance to see her, I'll report back. A 19 year old Spinner who does CIM and Greek! I have some doubts but I just can't resist.

    #3 is MissGeorgiaSouthe https://skipthegames.com/posts/hudso.../691780672567. I've seen some good reviews.

  11. #8728

    Sassy is

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen either of them.
    Sassy is in Cuse. Someone hijacked her account and if you find her in any other city. Don't do it you setting up to being robbed. This is from a trusted member from Syracuse area.

    Rein?

    Please share if she's real. She looks young and fun.

  12. #8727

    Reina and Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I forgot to include the links. I shouldn't post after evening cocktails.

    Reina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/888929457829

    Sassy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...c/090446556457
    I haven't seen either of them.

  13. #8726

    Oops!

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Hello, fellow mongers. I'll be in Albany next week. I was wondering about these two providers. Any word? I can't find anything.

    P.S. This new Google Lens sucks.

    Thanks in advance. Stay healthy, stay safe.
    Sorry, I forgot to include the links. I shouldn't post after evening cocktails.

    Reina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/888929457829

    Sassy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...c/090446556457

  14. #8725

    What 2 Providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    Hello, fellow mongers. I'll be in Albany next week. I was wondering about these two providers. Any word? I can't find anything.

    P.S. This new Google Lens sucks.

    Thanks in advance. Stay healthy, stay safe.
    Links please?

  15. #8724

    Albany Trip

    Hello, fellow mongers. I'll be in Albany next week. I was wondering about these two providers. Any word? I can't find anything.

    P.S. This new Google Lens sucks.

    Thanks in advance. Stay healthy, stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape