Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 7840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7060

    Location in Waterbury

    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.

  2. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not trying to wake up with some sore or worse LOL.
    If you don't think 95% of these girls are doing bare, you're kidding yourself.

    On a side note. I saw her for some content last week. I got my routine test this week and all came back clean. For those afraid, you can always score some DoxyPEP and PrEP. I don't know any dudes that request a covered BJ, but BBBJ is also susceptable for any of these girls. Good luck and be safe.

  3. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!
    Yeah I'm not trying to wake up with some sore or worse LOL.

  4. #7057

    Hailee BB

    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!

  5. #7056

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Her teeth are absolutely decimated, not missing, straight up rotten, and she's only straight for pay. Service is severely lacking because she genuinely doesn't like men.
    Well, I saw her once many years ago and can't say that I noticed her teeth LOL. Service was okay but awkward. Her pussy was really small and I could only get halfway in. It's true that she's a lesbian.

  6. #7055

    Nikki

    Her teeth are absolutely decimated, not missing, straight up rotten, and she's only straight for pay. Service is severely lacking because she genuinely doesn't like men.

  7. #7054

  8. #7053

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/275123240926

    I used to play with Jenny a few years ago until she moved into her state sponsored mandatory housing. I have noticed her ads in places too far away for me but when I saw her in Southbury I made the call. Reasonable pricing.

    Jenny lost her vacation weight and is down to her original size. Tits are a bit saggy and a small stomach as well as her many bruises did not dull my enthusiasm. Same service very good head and tight kitty. She loves to cum. As a matter of fact if allowed she will focus on her orgasms and pleasure while you are doing her and forget about who is in the room with her. She came several times and I did not mind one bit. She is a tight fit doggy but the view is still nice. I used her for the full thirty and had her empty my shot gun into her mouth. One negative from my visit as soon as my last orgasmic push was over she jumped off and said she was full, ending our get together. I like to be drained thoroughly before clean up.

    On her phone asap and once before I finished. She is a revolving door and double and triple books because of all the no shows. She said 8 out of 10 do not show and that is what she hears from her working friends. I know this is why we do not get the room # at times when we get to our appointments. I would suggest either not coming from a distance or to expect to wait in the parking lot for your turn. Poo.
    I've met with Jenny a few times, and I've always had a great experience. She clearly enjoys what she does. However, I agree with your point about the revolving door. There have been instances when I've tried to book time with her, but she never responded. This has happened several times, so I wouldn't travel a long distance to see her again.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #7052

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Saw lady M this morning, she's not away on vacation, and as good as ever.
    She made bail surprisingly, even though she had a failure to appear. Next court date is 9/27.

    Blue.

  10. #7051

    High Volume Jenny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/275123240926

    I used to play with Jenny a few years ago until she moved into her state sponsored mandatory housing. I have noticed her ads in places too far away for me but when I saw her in Southbury I made the call. Reasonable pricing.

    Jenny lost her vacation weight and is down to her original size. Tits are a bit saggy and a small stomach as well as her many bruises did not dull my enthusiasm. Same service very good head and tight kitty. She loves to cum. As a matter of fact if allowed she will focus on her orgasms and pleasure while you are doing her and forget about who is in the room with her. She came several times and I did not mind one bit. She is a tight fit doggy but the view is still nice. I used her for the full thirty and had her empty my shot gun into her mouth. One negative from my visit as soon as my last orgasmic push was over she jumped off and said she was full, ending our get together. I like to be drained thoroughly before clean up.

    On her phone asap and once before I finished. She is a revolving door and double and triple books because of all the no shows. She said 8 out of 10 do not show and that is what she hears from her working friends. I know this is why we do not get the room # at times when we get to our appointments. I would suggest either not coming from a distance or to expect to wait in the parking lot for your turn. Poo.

  11. #7050

    Devon on her neck

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw a cheap date (first warning but I was dumb), 60 for a QV. I think what the hell, sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/702068738788

    Not only is this unbelievably chonky, she's not attractive in the slightest to me (she looks worse than her pictures), and she starts off my putting on a thick rubber. She just blows you for 5 minutes with barely any action. No bare, no handjob, solely condom sucking. I couldn't anywhere near hard enough and just left feeling sad and disappointed.

    Don't see this girl, fellow mongers. She's not worth it.
    No don't see that girl, she makes herself look better in photos than the way she looked 10 years ago, she's been around a long time, used to be in a bottom apartment right on Willow st, seemed very shady then so I passsed even though I met her in my car, I never got out of my car, lucky me But those tatoos are on all on her pictures that she posts especially that one that I notice says I believe Devon.

  12. #7049

    Reposting my reply to a Norwalk posting

    Wish I saw sooner to warn. This girl started the game long ago out of Norwalk originally. I forget the name she used then. Probably began with the letter E though, as that seems to be the one she uses for the names she chooses. I'm talking like at least 5 or 6 years ago in Norwalk. Then she surfaced as Eve in the Naugatuck Waterbury area for a while. Then she disappeared and popped up as Emma in the Groton, New London, Mystic areas. She was actually good for quite some time. Very laid back and reliable. And a full open menu. Recently, things changed and she has turned to scamming. She's very likely deep into demons although she claims not to be. I've avoided and will not submit to that kind of bullshit in the future. Another one time good provider who has taken a vicious turn for the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Erin in Norwalk? Tried searching for Erin in CT but they all show up as someone else.

    Bad situation with her right now.

    I was planning on seeing her at night, because morning is meh, but she pleads with me to come now do a date because she has to pay for her room. I know, sounds like a scam, but I've seen numerous girls who were indeed living day to day in hotel rooms.

    I ask to do bare in exchange, she agrees, cool, I'm close by. She's at the Hilton Garden hotel, and she's. She's okay looking. Face is a little old but her body is nice and soft. But the problems started.

    She seemed shifty, nervous, rushed. Give her the money (she asked for extra for hotel fee which I actually remembered because I've asked about it before) she runs off (to pay it) but it was weird, she came super quick? I suspected a boyfriend and not hotel staff. Still, she came back quick. I said bare, she said I can't right now, I reluctantly agree for a little because she seemed stressed. But she gives me a condom handjob for like a minute and pushes me into action. I didn't feel hard at all but I try.

    2 minutes later I pull out to try and get some feeling and she exclaims "I'm done" and tries to get out the door.

    I stop her and ask what the hell was wrong, so I hold the door a little because Christ I am tired of the number of girls who just run for it after doing nothing. Scammed a number of times. "Don't hold the door on me, I need to go downstairs, now".

    She runs out the door, I wait, she comes back and says her boyfriend is coming up the stairs.

    "Goddamn it I've been scammed".

    She's going crazy, pleading with me to leave because her boyfriend is crazy.

    At the very least, she promises to call me again tonight because she's "dealing with personal issues" that I won't post fully. Definitely a better sign that she at least responded to me once I was out the door, since most scammers would just block you after scamming you. She did text me a little after I left, promising that she would be available tonight at 7 pm, which I said.

    Has anybody seen her before? Is this normal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...p/322149689775

  13. #7048

    Lady M

    Saw lady M this morning, she's not away on vacation, and as good as ever.

  14. #7047

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Has court tomorrow. May be away for awhile!

    Blue.
    I tried to see her today but she said she was busy. Wonder what happened? She's been holed up at that hotel for over a year. Didn't seem like she could get in trouble. I thought that was why she moved. To get away from temptations and bad freinds.

  15. #7046

    Lady M

    Has court tomorrow. May be away for awhile!

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape