Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 888 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11616
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing Soccer Mom. If you don't mind me asking, what is her general location?

    Thanks.

    Nacho.
    West end of Greenville.

  2. #11615
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Soccer Mom would probably suit you just right. Attractive and in a nice incall.
    I'm interested in seeing Soccer Mom. If you don't mind me asking, what is her general location?

    Thanks.

    Nacho.

  3. #11614

  4. #11613

    Savannah Rayne

    Has anyone seen or heard from Savannah Rayne this week? The last time she advertised was Tuesday and she has not responded to my texts this week.

  5. #11612

    Question

    I am looking for a hot mature or granny in the upstate area. Is this possible or is this a unicorn idea. Please Feel free to DM! Thanks for the assist!

  6. #11611
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixliter  [View Original Post]
    Reliable sure thing.

    Find reports I posted under felixliter84.

    Been doing massage scene.

    Would love to find under 300 GFE.

    Thanks.
    Soccer Mom would probably suit you just right. Attractive and in a nice incall.

  7. #11610

    Any intel

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMeSofter  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm coming down from NC soon. Trying to plan my week.

    Anyone seen Sensational Bunny?

    Would really appreciate any info if you could give it to me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny222

    Or if not her, does anybody have any recommendations of something that's legit and not sketchy? I just don't know the area so don't want to get into any trouble!

    Message me! Thank you guys!!
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/174375668 Do not see this one! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...714&viewfull=1#post6995714.

  8. #11609
    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown88  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with Nikki. Arranged a time and place. She texted me and asked me how far out I was. I told her and she said cool. When I got to where she was I texted her. Nothing. I waited for 30 minutes and texted again. Still nothing. Never heard from her after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/691726578220
    Similar experience. We had a time set. I texted to verify the date was still on and she went silent. Never shared lication.

  9. #11608

    Any Intel

    Hey guys, I'm coming down from NC soon. Trying to plan my week.

    Anyone seen Sensational Bunny?

    Would really appreciate any info if you could give it to me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny222

    Or if not her, does anybody have any recommendations of something that's legit and not sketchy? I just don't know the area so don't want to get into any trouble!

    Message me! Thank you guys!!

  10. #11607

    Hispanic house

    It's been awhile but I haven't heard anything from the Hispanic. Does any one have the number? PM.

  11. #11606

    Looking for MILF GFE

    Reliable sure thing.

    Find reports I posted under felixliter84.

    Been doing massage scene.

    Would love to find under 300 GFE.

    Thanks.

  12. #11605

    Got Ghosted By Nikki

    I set up a date with Nikki. Arranged a time and place. She texted me and asked me how far out I was. I told her and she said cool. When I got to where she was I texted her. Nothing. I waited for 30 minutes and texted again. Still nothing. Never heard from her after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/691726578220

  13. #11604
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #11603
    If I suggest anything. I'd was wrap it up. Even if only a BJ. Wrap it up.

  15. #11602
    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I have been trying to find a recent review on this Lady. The few older ones I've found say she's heavier than her pictures & not that attractive. I'm looking for oral talent & a Lady that has a safe clean location and at least acts like she's into me when I'm there with her. I really don't mind a never Lady. Especially with big boobs!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/174790648

    Any help here is greatly appreciated..
    She's great if only for BJ. One of the best. She can go deep and get it sloppy and will let you face fuck her. Take direction well. She really enjoys it LOL. One of the top head providers around here. She's definitely heavier than what pics show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape