Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 13311
-
08-23-24 23:12 #11616Senior Member

Posts: 565West end of Greenville.
Originally Posted by NachoV
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 21:34 #11615Senior Member

Posts: 94I'm interested in seeing Soccer Mom. If you don't mind me asking, what is her general location?
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Nacho.
-
08-23-24 14:50 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 85Any intell
Sorry bad links.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
Don't see this one!
https://callescort.org/864-207-1673
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...168/8642071673
-
08-23-24 14:15 #11613Senior Member

Posts: 357Savannah Rayne
Has anyone seen or heard from Savannah Rayne this week? The last time she advertised was Tuesday and she has not responded to my texts this week.
-
08-23-24 13:07 #11612Regular Member

Posts: 23Question
I am looking for a hot mature or granny in the upstate area. Is this possible or is this a unicorn idea. Please Feel free to DM! Thanks for the assist!
-
08-22-24 23:12 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 565Soccer Mom would probably suit you just right. Attractive and in a nice incall.
Originally Posted by Felixliter
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 22:16 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 85Any intel
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/174375668 Do not see this one! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...714&viewfull=1#post6995714.
Originally Posted by MilkMeSofter
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 21:56 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 111Similar experience. We had a time set. I texted to verify the date was still on and she went silent. Never shared lication.
Originally Posted by MrUnknown88
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 19:36 #11608Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Intel
Hey guys, I'm coming down from NC soon. Trying to plan my week.
Anyone seen Sensational Bunny?
Would really appreciate any info if you could give it to me.
https://tryst.link/escort/bunny222
Or if not her, does anybody have any recommendations of something that's legit and not sketchy? I just don't know the area so don't want to get into any trouble!
Message me! Thank you guys!!
-
08-22-24 13:05 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 238Hispanic house
It's been awhile but I haven't heard anything from the Hispanic. Does any one have the number? PM.
-
08-22-24 12:13 #11606Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for MILF GFE
Reliable sure thing.
Find reports I posted under felixliter84.
Been doing massage scene.
Would love to find under 300 GFE.
Thanks.
-
08-21-24 21:39 #11605Regular Member

Posts: 11Got Ghosted By Nikki
I set up a date with Nikki. Arranged a time and place. She texted me and asked me how far out I was. I told her and she said cool. When I got to where she was I texted her. Nothing. I waited for 30 minutes and texted again. Still nothing. Never heard from her after that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/691726578220
-
08-21-24 06:13 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 63[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-20-24 13:21 #11603Regular Member

Posts: 17If I suggest anything. I'd was wrap it up. Even if only a BJ. Wrap it up.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 13:20 #11602Regular Member

Posts: 17She's great if only for BJ. One of the best. She can go deep and get it sloppy and will let you face fuck her. Take direction well. She really enjoys it LOL. One of the top head providers around here. She's definitely heavier than what pics show.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





