Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Outcall to my home? Generally a no go; there are just too many ways that can go wrong. It's way too easy for a hooker to steal something or (almost worse) leave something behind. It's happened to me but fortunately it was in a hotel. On my most recent trip into SeaTac, I had the lovely and charming company of a UWash junior for 3 nights. She was a 6 ft brunette with blue eyes, former volleyball player and swimmer and current needle jockey. How do I know? About 3 hours after checking out, the hotel manager called my cell to say that my insulin needle and injection kit had been found by housekeeping. He went on to say that if I wanted, they could be mailed to my home address since I would not be returning to his hotel. I thanked him and declined that offer. I got the email confirming the cancelation of my next visit while we were on the phone. This was a brief uncomfortable conversation between strangers; had this happened in my home, the disaster would be broad and deep and RAPID.
    Yea, I don't do outcalls to my place anymore after one would just show up unannounced in middle of night banging on my door. Thank god she in Chesterfield resort right now. I've done outcalls to hotel which is fine. I still rather go to them I can control if I want to go thru with it or dip. Just my preference but I like to have choice to stay or leave. Be safe.

  2. #32778

    Acs

    There seems to be ACS in two different locations in the west end. Does anyone have any recommendation of one or the other?

  3. #32777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this isn't allowed in this thread but this is the best place I could think to ask.

    Safety wise, do you all think outcalls to residence is safer than incalls?

    My logic is that if she is real and not going to rob / harm you then she would refuse to do outcalls since so much is out of her control.

    Thoughts?
    Outcall to my home? Generally a no go; there are just too many ways that can go wrong. It's way too easy for a hooker to steal something or (almost worse) leave something behind. It's happened to me but fortunately it was in a hotel. On my most recent trip into SeaTac, I had the lovely and charming company of a UWash junior for 3 nights. She was a 6 ft brunette with blue eyes, former volleyball player and swimmer and current needle jockey. How do I know? About 3 hours after checking out, the hotel manager called my cell to say that my insulin needle and injection kit had been found by housekeeping. He went on to say that if I wanted, they could be mailed to my home address since I would not be returning to his hotel. I thanked him and declined that offer. I got the email confirming the cancelation of my next visit while we were on the phone. This was a brief uncomfortable conversation between strangers; had this happened in my home, the disaster would be broad and deep and RAPID.

  4. #32776

    Half hour half and half with Ririna

    Door opened as I was going to knock. GFE greeting from Ririna. With her enthusiastic tongue dance kissing I felt like I've known her for years.

    I'd say she is near 26, photos are P.S. Resemblance. She has very pretty eyes which she used to mesmerize while keeping her focus.

    On me the entire time. I opted for the shower and received a preview of her BBBJ skills. Awesome nipples on A cups. Started off cow girl.

    For a few until I requested more BBBJ and CIM. Nice technique, slow and sensuous with DT, subtle sounds of pleasure the entire time. When I was done.

    She made sure I was empty, after sink she acted like she wanted more while continuing to kiss. I didn't have enough energy to go again with few minutes left in our session.
    moongirlsshow.com
    Last edited by Geezer69; 08-25-24 at 21:53. Reason: added agency

  5. #32775
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this isn't allowed in this thread but this is the best place I could think to ask.

    Safety wise, do you all think outcalls to residence is safer than incalls?

    My logic is that if she is real and not going to rob / harm you then she would refuse to do outcalls since so much is out of her control.

    Thoughts?
    I wouldn't have an outcall to my home. Hotel room.

  6. #32774
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this isn't allowed in this thread but this is the best place I could think to ask.

    Safety wise, do you all think outcalls to residence is safer than incalls?

    My logic is that if she is real and not going to rob / harm you then she would refuse to do outcalls since so much is out of her control.

    Thoughts?
    I never use incall, not my domain, with outcall, it's my domain, I can control it far better than incall, I also would never use my personal residence, don't need her showing up later.

    I always get a hotel room. I can control the environment, and if there is a problem, she WILL be leaving, no matter how loud she screams for the police.

    If a girl says incall only, she loses out, remember, she needs your cash, more than you need her pussy.

  7. #32773
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this isn't allowed in this thread but this is the best place I could think to ask.

    Safety wise, do you all think outcalls to residence is safer than incalls?

    My logic is that if she is real and not going to rob / harm you then she would refuse to do outcalls since so much is out of her control.

    Thoughts?
    There are so many different variables to this. But I'd almost never do outcall unless it's someone with a good reputation. Between family / friends who may stop by, sticky fingers, monkey issues, possible drama it's just not worth it. Maybe if you have a hotel for some other reason or are traveling, but I'd almost never bring someone to my house.

  8. #32772

    In / outs

    Sorry if this isn't allowed in this thread but this is the best place I could think to ask.

    Safety wise, do you all think outcalls to residence is safer than incalls?

    My logic is that if she is real and not going to rob / harm you then she would refuse to do outcalls since so much is out of her control.

    Thoughts?

  9. #32771

    "Let me show you how good life can be"

    Can anyone vouch for this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/218414776603

    Jack.

  10. #32770
    Confirmed counterfeit https://callescort.org/540-699-1649.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Had ads in Roanoke and Danville on STG dunno.

    https://imgur.com/a/gDr2Qjc
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler  [View Original Post]
    Any word
    The black girl went by the name of laylay Haulerhttps://archive.vn/oCgtL https://archive.ph/lNRxe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testjncbdsbjyr0ach.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240824-154306_Kiwi Browser.jpg‎  

  11. #32769
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl her last visit here. She is in her 50's but acts a lot younger. Very fun, had an hour, we were taking jager shots together before we started. Complete GFE. She is on PREP (don't know how well that works) so she insisted on BBFS with CIP. I've been tested since, no issues. Worth the donation IMO.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8381227.htm?cat=1
    What was the damage? Thanks.

  12. #32768

    Christi Lynn

    Saw this girl her last visit here. She is in her 50's but acts a lot younger. Very fun, had an hour, we were taking jager shots together before we started. Complete GFE. She is on PREP (don't know how well that works) so she insisted on BBFS with CIP. I've been tested since, no issues. Worth the donation IMO.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8381227.htm?cat=1

  13. #32767
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    It has been a couple of years ago but yes. She was using those same pics back then. Not the girl in the pictures. Nowhere near as attractive and about 20 or 30 lbs heavier. Or at least she was a couple of years ago. Who knows now? Her attitude and service were good but disappointing when you are expecting what is in the pics and then she shows up not looking that good.
    She just posted a second ad with complete different photos. So dumb.

  14. #32766
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    It has been a couple of years ago but yes. She was using those same pics back then. Not the girl in the pictures. Nowhere near as attractive and about 20 or 30 lbs heavier. Or at least she was a couple of years ago. Who knows now? Her attitude and service were good but disappointing when you are expecting what is in the pics and then she shows up not looking that good.

  15. #32765

    Claudia

    Greetings fellow hobbyists! In my old age, consistency brings comfort! Today was my 3rd time seeing Claudia and she is wonderful. Same great attitude every time. Coms are easy and the pics are 100% real except she truly is more pretty in person. And if GFE is what you're looking for, this is your gal. Sweet, giggly, and sincere is what I get every time.

    She will be here for 4-5 days and is 2 for hhr and 3 for hr. I have done both and you both were time well spent.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5513337.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape