Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    5 Minute Challenge


  2. #32755

    Not Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    How real is The Moongirl place? I would love to try my first Asian woman but I cannot tell the fake ads from the real ones.
    It's a real agency. The ads aren't fake. If you read the reviews here you'll see there is some variance in the experience quality depending on the girl, so YMMV. My experience has been that the pictures and information about each girl are generally accurate, with a reasonable and expected amount of extra make up or possibly light photoshop in the posted pictures that were probably taken a couple years ago. I would recommend it as the best Asian option I know in the Richmond area, with several similar options available in NoVA.

    Regarding identifying fake ads, use google image search on pictures and search for phone numbers and you will find reviews. Image search on fake ads will return websites selling underwear, and Moongirl images will take you to agency websites in other cities. This forum is also a great resource and there are already a lot of posts about Moongirl, formerly Asian GFE.

  3. #32754

    Ashland alexa

    I've tried several times as well without getting the first response back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I have texted her several times the last few days but no response. I am limited as to days I can get away and she looked kind of sexy and Ashland isn't too far for me to travel. If anyone gets to dream with her please report and I'll try again.

  4. #32753

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBinns8920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else skeptical of this ad? It was under a different number a couple weeks ago. She looks TGTB the whole time. This review is crazy too LOL what??
    Shorty is definitely legit.

    I had her verify in a way that removed all doubts of her being LEO or a scam. I didn't get to meet with her though as something had came up on my end.

    Just my two cents though, since she seems to be in a not so good situation, enjoy while you can before time runs it's course and she possibly ends up with the bum ass guys at Sunrise or Enys, like how it goes for a number of these girls.

  5. #32752
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing gives me bad vibes 19? Then 18? Nah stay away. Nobody here should be even posting this kind of bullshit. This is the kind of crap that brings unwanted attention here. Too many 21 and older providers to be going after anything even remotely near 18. Be safe be smart.
    I'd love to find a legit 18 provider.

  6. #32751
    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    How real is The Moongirl place? I would love to try my first Asian woman but I cannot tell the fake ads from the real ones.

  7. #32750

    No info found

    This one never seems to answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/884828136514

    And this one has zero info except the phone number has a address and name attached it to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/927687274199

    If anyone has any info let me know.

    Still can't find myself a regular to see. Choices up here are very slim.

  8. #32749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Yed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBinns8920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else skeptical of this ad? It was under a different number a couple weeks ago. She looks TGTB the whole time. This review is crazy too LOL what??
    This whole thing gives me bad vibes 19? Then 18? Nah stay away. Nobody here should be even posting this kind of bullshit. This is the kind of crap that brings unwanted attention here. Too many 21 and older providers to be going after anything even remotely near 18. Be safe be smart.

  9. #32748

    Asian GFE website

    OLD: https://asiangfeclub.com/.

    NEW: https://www.moongirlsshow.com/.

    Possibly-related: https://jpladyshow.com/.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share the link for their website, going to give them a try for my birthday this weekend.

  10. #32747

    Asian GFE website

    Can someone share the link for their website, going to give them a try for my birthday this weekend.

  11. #32746
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share the link for their website, going to give them a try for my birthday this weekend.
    Moongirlsshow.com

  12. #32745
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBinns8920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else skeptical of this ad? It was under a different number a couple weeks ago. She looks TGTB the whole time. This review is crazy too LOL what??
    Yea it was. First off spending 5 $ on a single visit LOL? And if anyone ever makes a point to me about being 18 or "barely legal" or even brings it up. That's just a giant red flag for a sting or a bad situation to me.

    Who pays that much for an stg post anyway. 2 $ for a qv "but nothing happened"? So he got fleeced and then paid 4 on a second visit and 1 on a BB upcharge? Then another visit for 5 again.

    Guy is having a game run on him. Needs to think with the big head. Would stay miles away from this one it's a powder keg.

  13. #32744

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in this one as well.
    This is a fake ad it has been cycling around for a few years now. Look at the details there is no number listed, snapchat only, no location listed, weight is wrong, race is wrong LOL. Everything screams fake ad.

    If all else fails reverse image search and that should tell you everything.

  14. #32743

    Not real

    Ad isn't real just another scammer.

  15. #32742
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBinns8920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else skeptical of this ad? It was under a different number a couple weeks ago. She looks TGTB the whole time. This review is crazy too LOL what??
    It was crazy! Believe it or not, I just felt the need to post after what happened. All I can say is she is real, she is 18 barely, and she wants top $. As for who shows up the fun I girl I first met. Or who showed up last time I can't say but if you give it a shot I hope you get the first. That's all I got.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape