Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35930

    She is also telling you that she is batshit crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex9990  [View Original Post]
    You got to read between the lines.

    SouthPoint Jacksonville.

    Dix Ellis Trail.

    Qv80 Hh120.

    Anything in the P.S. Statement is vague. Nicole, Bruno, Wackos is all I could get out of that.
    People thought she was dead because she stopped posting. That's because she was locked up in a mental ward. Do you really want to be the one there when the final break from reality occurs? That's fine if you do. The rest of us will be happy to discuss your situation in the "News and Media Reports" section.

  2. #35929

    MILF BBFS Reasonable Price

    I am not afraid of spending more money for good quality, but I am against spending more money for average quality and then deluding myself into thinking it was good quality. So if I find someone reasonable price with good skills and good menu, then I see her again and again.

    I saw Slim and while her skills were not bad, her body did not excite me and the long wait to get her room number was a turn off. Plus her hotel. That was the scary Mustang Road off JTB. So not sure if I will repeat, but for BBFS, filling her pussy with my cum for 75 coins, it was not bad and I may repeat. Small breasts, turned up nips, one had lots of black and blue mark that made me think she injects there to hide the needle marks. Started with BBBJ which got me ready fast, then to doggie and started pounding her pussy hard and deep. She was loose, probably from so many cocks that have filled her. But, she made great noises and got very wet. I pulled those nips real hard as I soon exploded inside her pussy. Donation for BBFS was 75 coins for qv. At her prices for bareback I am concerned with my safety, especially due to the guys I saw in that flop house hotel. But is felt goos feeling my cock in her wet pussy and knowing I left her with a big deposit inside. Guys, do not consider DATY with her for obvious reasons.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/487399799771
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎  

  3. #35928

    Info please

    She posted as back from retirement. Any seniors remember her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/735565098249

  4. #35927
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaHaveMoreU  [View Original Post]
    Over here in Jax and hopefully find something decent. Tallahassee is a shit show they are either 200 lbs, strung out, trannys, scammers, ghosters and just not worth it and if anything pops up they was 3/4/5/6/7 hundred or more!

    Hope to find somewhat of a spinner 5'6" or shorter. Blond, brunette or red tit size doesn't matter, ass no ass I don't care just as long as she's not managed, pimped or someone is in the shadows watching and of course decent priced. Unicorn I know but someone has got to have her stashed around somewhere?! Short notice ok I'll be heading back to tally Saturday afternoon and would like to have some fun before I hit the road.

    Thanks for any help.
    I wrote about Amanda a couple of posts ago. Beautiful Latina, good English, no bullshit. She's a solid choice that won't let you down.

  5. #35926

    In Jax looking for something good

    Over here in Jax and hopefully find something decent. Tallahassee is a shit show they are either 200 lbs, strung out, trannys, scammers, ghosters and just not worth it and if anything pops up they was 3/4/5/6/7 hundred or more!

    Hope to find somewhat of a spinner 5'6" or shorter. Blond, brunette or red tit size doesn't matter, ass no ass I don't care just as long as she's not managed, pimped or someone is in the shadows watching and of course decent priced. Unicorn I know but someone has got to have her stashed around somewhere?! Short notice ok I'll be heading back to tally Saturday afternoon and would like to have some fun before I hit the road.

    Thanks for any help.

  6. #35925

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Hey could someone pm me her contact information?
    I would leave this one be man. 20 min is a huge understatement. She's left me waiting for 45 before. She also goes on rants when you ask for updates after being stood up for half an hours.

  7. #35924
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Hey could someone pm me her contact information?
    Not sure if this will be posted or not, but here goes. LB is 100% correct when he says NOT to trust any of these providers. Your girl RR took a deposit from me, and then ghosted me. I know I should never given a deposit, but I honestly thought she was trustworthy. Just my experience.

  8. #35923

    Riverside Rachel. PM Her contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had another great dream with Rachel. Yes, she will leave you waiting for her for over 20 minutes, but INMHO it's totally worth it. She's, sweet, extremely sexy, and most importantly CLEAN! I will only continue to see her and Monique. Be safe every one.
    Hey could someone pm me her contact information?

  9. #35922

    She is 100% real. Thanks KH

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm? Seems too good to be true and this guy only has a few posts (no offense).
    I PM KH that I don't want to write this review because I don't want high traffic to her. You seniors been in the scene for awhile, you make understand this better. We may have another the late and great Rikki with her personality and following instructions. However, she is safe play, BBBJ no CIM, CFS, DATY available, she is clean from head to toes, fresh with zero odor. She is not a clock watcher. GFE, we chatted for awhile before getting to business, man she is sexy. She has an open menu, very responsive to touch, audible feedback, she really gets into it. Dream was BBBJ, CG slow rhythmic pace, the view up at them B cups were beautiful, and she is tight I had to stop her or I would have popped 3 minutes in. I got up to pull her to the edge of the bed in Mish. She doesn't pull away, but rather thrust against my every strokes, filled the hat. I cleaned up, and she bathe. She is amazing, YMMV. PLEASE treat her right gents. Thanks KH for your review.

    Safe, clean and cozy incall location. Standard rates, no QV, Hr or FHr.

  10. #35921
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    This is Amanda / Gucci, whose other # ends in 1096. No complaints about her. She is beautiful and provides great service. Just wish she didn't post with different #'s. I like to see a variety and I've ended up seeing her more times than I can count.
    For 400 dollars it's says she does GFE.

  11. #35920
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3161029

    Stop by her this morning good communication bilingual so no problem there regular rates, no much screening great body just like the pics the only down is no much touching but service still good.
    This is Amanda / Gucci, whose other # ends in 1096. No complaints about her. She is beautiful and provides great service. Just wish she didn't post with different #'s. I like to see a variety and I've ended up seeing her more times than I can count.

  12. #35919

    Sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her posted?

    Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/340771425990

  13. #35918

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one? Her ad sounds appealing not sure though.
    Do you have a link for her posted?

    Thanks.

  14. #35917

    Sexy Lexi

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one? Her ad sounds appealing not sure though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5984f6e535412671928e798f71e45797_f.jpg‎  

  15. #35916

    Any Preggo Intel

    Any intel on preggo providers? Especially ones that enjoy trips to Greece? Not concerned about their rates, but do want them really showing the belly bump.

    I did searches and could not find anything current, so your help would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape