Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 41285
-
07-04-24 12:15 #35315Senior Member

Posts: 260Stop waiting
Just my 2 cents. Please stop waiting for providers that long. Us waiting and saying it's no problem makes this a common occurrence. Set a 10-15 minute time then bounce. Eventually, they'll start being more prompt.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 12:04 #35314Senior Member

Posts: 43Link for Rachel?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 11:48 #35313Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks for the heads up. I've always thought that hotel looked very sketchy too. I am sure alot of robbery's, drug dealing going on, etc.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 10:30 #35312Senior Member

Posts: 130That sounds like a crazy experience. Sorry you had to go thru that. Sometimes we can't tell by pics how these providers are going to act once we meet them. It sucks.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 09:59 #35311Senior Member

Posts: 374She's in a decent hotel off Lenoir.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 09:43 #35310Senior Member

Posts: 243Kandi
Had a disturbing experience with her. Tried a dream with her a few years ago. Asked her to come outside when I arrived to confirm her pics which she agreed to. I arrived in her driveway and she stood on the door and wouldn't step out. Called her and she reluctantly came out. At this point I didn't like what I saw and decided to leave but she walked behind my ride and demanded thst I give her the mario coins or she was going to call the police. At this point she pretends she's on the phone with them saying someone was trying to run her over in her driveway. At this point I got out walked to the back of my ride and told her to get out of the way or I would do just thst. She moved and I left. Definitely would not recommend. Zebras never change their stripes. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 08:22 #35309Senior Member

Posts: 359Lol
I completely agree. My eyes were hurting as I finished reading the review. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
Sometimes too much is too much.
-
07-04-24 07:40 #35308Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Thieves
Watch out for these two. They staying at the Econo off University with a couple of thugs. They will rob you, set you up, attempt to take your wallet. Their pimps or handlers some fuckers named pig and speedy is into identity theft. Be careful with them. And keep your valuables out of sight.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/661094661807
-
07-04-24 07:36 #35307Senior Member

Posts: 470Bosch of the Board
Admin may have the keys to the Kingdom, with AdminN as his knights but JAX has LB to sniff out the funk, LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Good work, Detective!
Happy Independence Day Mongering.
Tall.
P.S. I did connect and even talk with 'Nicole' that FAKE tall blonde who led me to the Ramada San Jose and ghosted. I got a look at a big blonde heifer and lots of dope boys and bailed to my backup. Pic of ad attached for reference.
-
07-04-24 00:18 #35306Senior Member

Posts: 130Kandi aka Amber
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/196784209940
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172461930#.
If any intel on this check you can respond to my thread or send me a direct message. I am wanting to know if this chick was either a good or bad experience. And speaking of onlyfans, she does have an onlyfan page. If anyone have already experienced being with her, I want to know all about it.
Regards,
ZZ.
-
07-04-24 00:03 #35305Senior Member

Posts: 229Haileyxx
Her ad says " BIG NATURAL TITTIES". That alone was reason enough to not even consider her for anything.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 23:46 #35304Senior Member

Posts: 188Amanda / Channel / Gucci / Bruna
I have to agree 100%. Except her man mades are perfect for me. Is she back on the Southside or still by the airport?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 23:12 #35303Senior Member

Posts: 690Thank you for the intel. I probably was over cautious when I last saw Emily and she was so thin. Thanks again LB.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 21:30 #35302Senior Member

Posts: 554Riverside Rachel
Just had another great dream with Rachel. Yes, she will leave you waiting for her for over 20 minutes, but INMHO it's totally worth it. She's, sweet, extremely sexy, and most importantly CLEAN! I will only continue to see her and Monique. Be safe every one.
-
07-03-24 20:08 #35301Senior Member

Posts: 374Amanda Latina
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3161029
I saw Amanda again today, by accident. I responded to the following ad and found her when I showed up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/377365544334
I don't like repeats and was trying to find a new Latina. Every other damn Latina that responded was off University, so they were a no go. The Latinas (including Amanda) have a bad habit of using multiple phone numbers. It makes it difficult for me to not see the same ones over and over.
Anyway, if I was going to have a repeat, Amanda would probably be my choice of repeat. To me, she's the most beautiful Latina that has come through in a long time. Just an absolutely beautiful face. Her body is perfectly shaped and toned. If I had one complaint it's that her tits (man made) are a little too big for her frame. I'd prefer them a little smaller and tear dropped.
She's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Yes, she sprays down your hands and dick with alcohol. She's not very GFE. Everything is covered. But, she speaks great English, is easy to get along with, and acts like she genuinely enjoys our time together. Did I mention she's beautiful?









Reply With Quote






