Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1381
-
10-29-24 15:36 #976Regular Member

Posts: 13New bodyrub in town
Has anyone experienced this girl? Seems really tempting, she offers nuru.
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...796380295.html
-
10-02-24 19:22 #975Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks for the info. I think you are right on the name.
Originally Posted by AFriend
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:15 #974Senior Member

Posts: 96Jennifer Sweets. I THINK
I think this is Jennifer Sweets.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172638240
If so, bigger than pictures let on. Nice enough but not for those rates.
Originally Posted by TomThumb12
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 08:58 #973Senior Member

Posts: 51Julia on Craigs List
Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...788719540.html
I remember this lady from years ago and I think the reviews were not positive.
-
09-23-24 13:37 #972Senior Member

Posts: 54I think it Jenna
I think it is the previously mentioned Jenna based on the more accurate current photos and location. I saw her back in May and reviewed at that time.
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 15:09 #971Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info? Craigs list
Anyone experience her?
New age relaxation techniques (St. Pete).
New age relaxation techniques including massage, body rub, meditation, reflexology and reiki. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
08-29-24 13:09 #970Regular Member

Posts: 8Jennifer Love?
Anyone have any info on this one? Only seems to have a post on Tryst from what I could find but looks promising.
https://tryst.link/massage/jenniferlovecmt
-
08-29-24 10:01 #969Senior Member

Posts: 182I've been wondering about this ad. Is she any good and worth it?
Originally Posted by FourFor5
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:13 #968Senior Member

Posts: 276The title of her ad is usually "Take some time for yourself".
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...779582845.html
-
08-27-24 08:18 #967Senior Member

Posts: 220Jill in Clearwater
Does anyone know if she's still massaging? Her CL add is down.
-
08-21-24 21:27 #966Senior Member

Posts: 633Nina
She's going to be busy for a couple of months here by the end of the week. Get your visits in now if you still can.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 17:08 #965Regular Member

Posts: 22Got it ty.
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 09:45 #964Regular Member

Posts: 22Massage with HE?
Link does not work? Still looking for a massage with a HE ty.
Originally Posted by MrD3216
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 09:22 #963Senior Member

Posts: 51Legit massage
Missy will do an excellent legit massage and HE. Google Nude Scarlet Yogi.
Originally Posted by Xyz4202
[View Original Post]
https://www.massagebook.com/search/F...range=two_days
-
08-02-24 18:05 #962Senior Member

Posts: 56Hot masseuse
Since getting a great massage with HE is so difficult to find, are they any recommendations on a hot masseuse that I can go out to and get a legit massage? If you know anyone that also gives out HE, that would be great! You can message me if you want.









Reply With Quote




