Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 332 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    Instead of running to her I ran away from her. Which is why I can say she isn't a run to girl but a run away from girl.
    What made you run away? Can you describe her?

  2. #4846

    I saw Bibi in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty disingenuous to say "Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man. ".

    It's okay if you think cookie looks like a man, but it's a pretty bold thing to say that she is definitely one. I don't see what you have against bibi.

    I haven't seen either, but of course was interested by seeing the reviews, so was a bit surprised at your "reviews".
    Instead of running to her I ran away from her. Which is why I can say she isn't a run to girl but a run away from girl.

  3. #4845

    True

    My bud went to Peaches based on posts. He said that Cici is older and not as good looking as reported. I'm a little hesitant to try them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the rip off reports but also letting it sit here too.

    But I been noticing highly favorable reports that upon visiting said gems are not what they claimed. Here are a few examples: Apple, Foxy, Jasmine. All being the same girl out of blue star spa. First described by a fellow monger as young 20's something that is the Jasmine version then Apple as the gymnist version, then came Foxy. No doubt she is worth a single go but she's in her 30's and a seasoned pro. Stop trying to pass her off as fresh.

    Then we have the lemon scent girls, both Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man.

  4. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    I did not partake on Cookie or Bibi, I did of Jasmine / Apple / Foxy. Cookie looked like a man to me which is why I said no and left.
    It's pretty disingenuous to say "Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man. ".

    It's okay if you think cookie looks like a man, but it's a pretty bold thing to say that she is definitely one. I don't see what you have against bibi.

    I haven't seen either, but of course was interested by seeing the reviews, so was a bit surprised at your "reviews".

  5. #4843

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    I did not partake on Cookie or Bibi, I did of Jasmine / Apple / Foxy. Cookie looked like a man to me which is why I said no and left.
    OK thanks for clarification. Didn't see her yet.

  6. #4842

    I saw them and didn't partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have links to your reviews of Bibi and Cookie?
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJiji  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but was on my list. Why are you saying Cookie is a man?? Seems there are reports from other mongers that they had no suspicions she was anything but a woman.
    I did not partake on Cookie or Bibi, I did of Jasmine / Apple / Foxy. Cookie looked like a man to me which is why I said no and left.

  7. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the rip off reports but also letting it sit here too.

    But I been noticing highly favorable reports that upon visiting said gems are not what they claimed. Here are a few examples: Apple, Foxy, Jasmine. All being the same girl out of blue star spa. First described by a fellow monger as young 20's something that is the Jasmine version then Apple as the gymnist version, then came Foxy. No doubt she is worth a single go but she's in her 30's and a seasoned pro. Stop trying to pass her off as fresh.

    Then we have the lemon scent girls, both Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man.
    Do you have links to your reviews of Bibi and Cookie?

  8. #4840

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the rip off reports but also letting it sit here too.

    But I been noticing highly favorable reports that upon visiting said gems are not what they claimed. Here are a few examples: Apple, Foxy, Jasmine. All being the same girl out of blue star spa. First described by a fellow monger as young 20's something that is the Jasmine version then Apple as the gymnist version, then came Foxy. No doubt she is worth a single go but she's in her 30's and a seasoned pro. Stop trying to pass her off as fresh.

    Then we have the lemon scent girls, both Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man.
    Haven't seen her yet but was on my list. Why are you saying Cookie is a man?? Seems there are reports from other mongers that they had no suspicions she was anything but a woman.

  9. #4839

    Some fellow mongers are leading us astray

    I posted this in the rip off reports but also letting it sit here too.

    But I been noticing highly favorable reports that upon visiting said gems are not what they claimed. Here are a few examples: Apple, Foxy, Jasmine. All being the same girl out of blue star spa. First described by a fellow monger as young 20's something that is the Jasmine version then Apple as the gymnist version, then came Foxy. No doubt she is worth a single go but she's in her 30's and a seasoned pro. Stop trying to pass her off as fresh.

    Then we have the lemon scent girls, both Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man.

  10. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    The original poster reported that afterward, he saw a prior social media photo of the previous male version of the provider who had deceived him.
    For those asking for the eye opening details. Imo post this again right here. The left is now. Right 2 are pre op pics of the same chic. Whom used to be swinging a dick. Be careful out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240509_224911_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240509_224256_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240509_071605_Lite.jpg‎  

  11. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    What was the eye-opening experience with postop?
    The original poster reported that afterward, he saw a prior social media photo of the previous male version of the provider who had deceived him.

  12. #4836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Post op Stephanie half white

    Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryDude89  [View Original Post]
    It is. It's also misleading. I saw Stephanie prior to an eye opening experience which has completely just turned me off to post ops. Period.
    What was the eye-opening experience with postop? And how was Stephanie, blow for blow details? Is it true that a postop Punani looks really different. If she looks like the photos, would have been very tempted to try, but feel like we run into a Mahina merely resembles the pics, but with more manly features, and a manly voice with that high pitch fake female sound.

    Let her DFK any good?

    Inquiring minds want to know, still slightly interested in the crying game.

  13. #4835

    Not Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    No matter how good a post-op looks no way does the fake pussy look like the real one. In fact, it looks.

    Gross and monstrous to me.
    It is. It's also misleading. I saw Stephanie prior to an eye opening experience which has completely just turned me off to post ops. Period.

  14. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Half white smoking hot Stephanie, what does her: his voice sound like? Does it sound Mahu? Definite turn off. Is it sexy passable as female? How's her hands & neck throat? Looks good in pics like a true Stephanie but in person is she more of a Steve? Boto tempted to sample but no like feel like a man.
    No matter how good a post-op looks no way does the fake pussy look like the real one. In fact, it looks.

    Gross and monstrous to me.

  15. #4833

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    In bedpage forum, one guy wrote.

    https://www.piokok.com/profile/janeaornicha/

    Stephanie is using photos of Jane Aornicha, with over 60 K followers on IG. I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found.
    I dunno about now. But that's the same person I saw back in Feb. Yes she's got multiple online accounts, but that waz the same girl I saw whose in those pics. Allot of these girls are very popular on IG and other web accounts. Messages are a side hustle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape