Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 4967
-
08-21-24 17:48 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 855What made you run away? Can you describe her?
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 22:50 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 624I saw Bibi in person.
Instead of running to her I ran away from her. Which is why I can say she isn't a run to girl but a run away from girl.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 19:15 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 1638True
My bud went to Peaches based on posts. He said that Cici is older and not as good looking as reported. I'm a little hesitant to try them out.
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 19:02 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 855It's pretty disingenuous to say "Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man. ".
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
It's okay if you think cookie looks like a man, but it's a pretty bold thing to say that she is definitely one. I don't see what you have against bibi.
I haven't seen either, but of course was interested by seeing the reviews, so was a bit surprised at your "reviews".
-
08-18-24 17:22 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 134Got it
OK thanks for clarification. Didn't see her yet.
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 22:45 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 624I saw them and didn't partake.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
I did not partake on Cookie or Bibi, I did of Jasmine / Apple / Foxy. Cookie looked like a man to me which is why I said no and left.
Originally Posted by KinkyJiji
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 21:34 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 855Do you have links to your reviews of Bibi and Cookie?
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 18:43 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 134Cookie
Haven't seen her yet but was on my list. Why are you saying Cookie is a man?? Seems there are reports from other mongers that they had no suspicions she was anything but a woman.
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 13:38 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 624Some fellow mongers are leading us astray
I posted this in the rip off reports but also letting it sit here too.
But I been noticing highly favorable reports that upon visiting said gems are not what they claimed. Here are a few examples: Apple, Foxy, Jasmine. All being the same girl out of blue star spa. First described by a fellow monger as young 20's something that is the Jasmine version then Apple as the gymnist version, then came Foxy. No doubt she is worth a single go but she's in her 30's and a seasoned pro. Stop trying to pass her off as fresh.
Then we have the lemon scent girls, both Bibi is not a run to girl at all. And let's face it cookie is a man.
-
08-10-24 20:19 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 48For those asking for the eye opening details. Imo post this again right here. The left is now. Right 2 are pre op pics of the same chic. Whom used to be swinging a dick. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 14:08 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 5120The original poster reported that afterward, he saw a prior social media photo of the previous male version of the provider who had deceived him.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 22:49 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 1094Post op Stephanie half white
What was the eye-opening experience with postop? And how was Stephanie, blow for blow details? Is it true that a postop Punani looks really different. If she looks like the photos, would have been very tempted to try, but feel like we run into a Mahina merely resembles the pics, but with more manly features, and a manly voice with that high pitch fake female sound.
Originally Posted by MilitaryDude89
[View Original Post]
Let her DFK any good?
Inquiring minds want to know, still slightly interested in the crying game.
-
08-07-24 19:02 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 48Not Disagree
It is. It's also misleading. I saw Stephanie prior to an eye opening experience which has completely just turned me off to post ops. Period.
Originally Posted by DogStar7
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 18:45 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 169No matter how good a post-op looks no way does the fake pussy look like the real one. In fact, it looks.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
Gross and monstrous to me.
-
08-07-24 18:03 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 48Stephanie
I dunno about now. But that's the same person I saw back in Feb. Yes she's got multiple online accounts, but that waz the same girl I saw whose in those pics. Allot of these girls are very popular on IG and other web accounts. Messages are a side hustle.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






