Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 17922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15207

    Anna, I recommend

    I had a great visit with Anna. Lives in apartment near UK / Downtown. Set up was easy. Just a few texts. Apartment is neat and clean. She is DDF. Great personality fun to be with. Cute petite body. Excellent skills. She aims to please. You will not leave disappointed.

  2. #15206

    Recently

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    That's the one! What ever happened to her anyone know.
    Recently I asked the same question in the Blasts from the Past thread and received no response.

  3. #15205

    Anna

    She greeted me fully clothed. Moved to bedroom, she took off her clothes and laid there. She let me rub the tip of my d on her #. Curvy, pics are about right.

  4. #15204

    Sensual Kim

    Anyone see this one lately? Never read any reviews on here. TIA. PM me if you don't want to reply publicly.

  5. #15203

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you are referring to HoneyKitty?
    That's the one! What ever happened to her anyone know.

  6. #15202

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Any you old timers remember a girl in Lexington that escorted. She was a sweet girl, very short, huge naturals. She owned, or rode horses. She would always come to my room when I stay in Lexington for business. Great fuck! I cannot remember her name for shit. Just wondering what ever happened to her. She was probably 5 foot or less.
    Maybe you are referring to HoneyKitty?

  7. #15201
    Quote Originally Posted by TimMay25  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kate on Tryst?
    Kate in Richmond.

    Not sure if she posts on tryst or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/941343413570

  8. #15200

    Haylee

    Not finding any reviews on her, I took a chance and TOFTT. Wish I hadn't. While YMMV, I can't recommend.

    Set up was easy enough to a private residence incall. Place was a disaster. Turns out it wasn't hers, said it belonged to a friend, but for all I could tell she may have been squatting. Insisted I pay upfront, which regretfully I did. She then turned into a skittish, scatter-brained, ditzo. Said she was drug free, just nervous, but that was hard to believe as she was mentally all over the place. She also had a skinny, gaunt look to her and teeth were a mess. I guess there's a reason she doesn't post her face. I'm also guessing she was 5+ years older than her post indicates. I also doubt posted pics are her. After 30 minutes of her wasting time, I finally asked if she was going to suck my dick or not. She started to but then stopped after a minute, became distracted by something and started to blabber on about nothing. Becoming increasingly concerned about someone breaking in or stealing something from my car, I decided to cut my losses. Rather than demand a refund, I told her to keep it and walked out. I will credit her for calling me the next day to offer to make it up. But I suspect there's sketchy drama I don't want to deal with, so I didn't answer.

    Better days of happy hunting. Stay safe out there boys!

    Dewey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/069572852249

  9. #15199

    I'm going to try and jog some memories

    Any you old timers remember a girl in Lexington that escorted. She was a sweet girl, very short, huge naturals. She owned, or rode horses. She would always come to my room when I stay in Lexington for business. Great fuck! I cannot remember her name for shit. Just wondering what ever happened to her. She was probably 5 foot or less.

  10. #15198

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a response or met her? I contacted her on site and she won't respond.
    I've had a couple of the guys tell me they chatted with her. One said he was going to meet up with her last night and I asked him to post a review if he does. So we all know if she's worth our time and money or not. She told me the same and that she was a little overwhelmed by all the response although I told her to expect that. I'll stop giving her number out until we get a review.

  11. #15197
    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    Has anyone gotten a response or met her? I contacted her on site and she won't respond.

  12. #15196
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy27  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kate over the weekend. One of my all time favorites and never disappoints. Visit was at her incall in Richmond. Never have to worry about anything sketchy with her. She is always eager to please. Can't wait for our next visit.
    Is this the Kate on Tryst?

  13. #15195
    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/014480928833

  14. #15194

    Hope

    Visited Hope for the first time. Great coms with DC, safe / decent location, and great attitude from Hope. Loved how she was into it. All green flags and would definitely return.

  15. #15193

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she just started posting ads again on stg.
    Can you share a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape