rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15182

    Interested!

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    Please PM me details as well please.

  2. #15181

    Also interested in this girl please clear your box

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested, but you're inbox is full.
    Also interested in this girl please clear your box.

  3. #15180
    I'm also interested, but you're inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.

  4. #15179

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    Clear your inbox man. Thanks.

  5. #15178

    Sugardaddymeet Girl

    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000001600.jpg‎   1000001602.jpg‎   1000001601.jpg‎  

  6. #15177

    Skye Lopez

    Anyone know of any reviews for Skye Lopez on Tryst? Can't find anything on TER.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyelopez

  7. #15176

    Hope, All world

    Hope will be in town this afternoon about 3. She Smart, fun and attractive. She enjoys what she is doing. I highly recommend. PM Dick Cedarmore if you are interested in meeting her.

    You will not be disappointed.

  8. #15175

    Let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownInOllex  [View Original Post]
    Interested in celebrating payday with this one, goes by Naughty Girl on stg, Karma on tryst, and Sharon other places. Too many names for me to track down an accurate review so I'm hoping any fellow mongers who have seen her could give a report. Feel free to PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/915245027946

    https://tryst.link/escort/karmasha
    I searched thoroughly the other day. Nothing I could find. I messaged her, pretty sure she's off exit 104 unless she's moved. Let us know how it goes. I really want to give it a shot. Unfortunately the other day our schedules didn't align.

  9. #15174

    Karma / Naughty Girl?

    Interested in celebrating payday with this one, goes by Naughty Girl on stg, Karma on tryst, and Sharon other places. Too many names for me to track down an accurate review so I'm hoping any fellow mongers who have seen her could give a report. Feel free to PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/915245027946

    https://tryst.link/escort/karmasha

  10. #15173
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys I'm posting this for Latina girl that I seen and she is very pretty with a nice rack and a great body and she is a sweetheart if you guys want to have fun and not have to worry I recommend going to see her I can't figure out how to upload her pic that I have of her 5 x26448681 you can PM me if you like.
    Your mailbox is full.

    Please DM me details, contact info, etc. Thanks!

  11. #15172
    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste time with this one. I've seen her before and she takes your money then just tries to up sale you the goods. Total time waster. She's from Tennessee. If you're going to give money to someone, give it to some of the local talent that deserves it. (Journey, Ashley, Kristen, etc).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...i/003154795437
    Hey, thanks for letting us know! Just saw her ad and was about to message her. I'll take a pass now.

  12. #15171

    Breath of fresh air stinks! LOL

    Do not waste time with this one. I've seen her before and she takes your money then just tries to up sale you the goods. Total time waster. She's from Tennessee. If you're going to give money to someone, give it to some of the local talent that deserves it. (Journey, Ashley, Kristen, etc).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...i/003154795437

  13. #15170
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys I'm posting this for Latina girl that I seen and she is very pretty with a nice rack and a great body and she is a sweetheart if you guys want to have fun and not have to worry I recommend going to see her I can't figure out how to upload her pic that I have of her 5 x26448681 you can PM me if you like.
    Laura asked me to post on here that she has left Lexington and went to Columbus Ohio.

  14. #15169

    London Corbin Williamsburg

    Is there no UTR action here?

  15. #15168

    Angel Rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/497662749655

    I have tried searching this forum for her but I'm coming up empty. Any reviews on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape