Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 17929
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15199

    I'm going to try and jog some memories

    Any you old timers remember a girl in Lexington that escorted. She was a sweet girl, very short, huge naturals. She owned, or rode horses. She would always come to my room when I stay in Lexington for business. Great fuck! I cannot remember her name for shit. Just wondering what ever happened to her. She was probably 5 foot or less.

  2. #15198

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a response or met her? I contacted her on site and she won't respond.
    I've had a couple of the guys tell me they chatted with her. One said he was going to meet up with her last night and I asked him to post a review if he does. So we all know if she's worth our time and money or not. She told me the same and that she was a little overwhelmed by all the response although I told her to expect that. I'll stop giving her number out until we get a review.

  3. #15197
    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one but haven't met her. She stays in Frankfort and Mount Vernon. She sent me these photos and is asking for 150 or 200 and said she allows anything?? Who knows. She asked if I could fix her up with some of my friends. To be honest she's not quite my type but she sounds like a lot of fun. PM for her digits if your interested. Also she stays at her parents house so you'll probably have to get a room or do car play.
    Has anyone gotten a response or met her? I contacted her on site and she won't respond.

  4. #15196
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy27  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kate over the weekend. One of my all time favorites and never disappoints. Visit was at her incall in Richmond. Never have to worry about anything sketchy with her. She is always eager to please. Can't wait for our next visit.
    Is this the Kate on Tryst?

  5. #15195
    Quote Originally Posted by Chet6969  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/014480928833

  6. #15194

    Hope

    Visited Hope for the first time. Great coms with DC, safe / decent location, and great attitude from Hope. Loved how she was into it. All green flags and would definitely return.

  7. #15193

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she just started posting ads again on stg.
    Can you share a link?

  8. #15192

    Kate never disappoints

    Saw Kate over the weekend. One of my all time favorites and never disappoints. Visit was at her incall in Richmond. Never have to worry about anything sketchy with her. She is always eager to please. Can't wait for our next visit.

  9. #15191

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town on Wednesday afternoon thru check out on Friday.

    She is not accepting new clients at this time.
    I sadly can't see her this time around, but have something planned to catch up with her soon. If you're one of her regulars? Go see her? I saw her a couple weeks back, still the gold standard, incredible girl, fantastic time.

  10. #15190
    Quote Originally Posted by TimMay25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kristen lately? I've only seen her once but I tried reaching out recently and haven't got a reply. I also haven't seen any recent reviews on eroticmonkey on her either.
    Looks like she just started posting ads again on stg.

  11. #15189

    CC is coming to Lexington

    CC is coming to town on Wednesday afternoon thru check out on Friday.

    She is not accepting new clients at this time.

  12. #15188

    Kristen

    Anyone seen Kristen lately? I've only seen her once but I tried reaching out recently and haven't got a reply. I also haven't seen any recent reviews on eroticmonkey on her either.

  13. #15187

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/804472262378

    Has anyone had an experience with this one or know someone who has?

  14. #15186
    Quote Originally Posted by TimMay25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any reviews for Skye Lopez on Tryst? Can't find anything on TER.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyelopez
    Nevermind. Looks like she is just trying to promote her OF and not actually reply to meet.

  15. #15185

    Looking for more

    Does anybody know of any girls that are UTR and who are open to many activities? I want to find someone I can see on a regular basis. I don't want a girl who I have to worry about bedbugs, track marks or looking over my shoulder for her man. I'm looking for clean UTR professionals. I will pay a little extra for this, I don't mind. If anyone can offer ads or links, I would appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape