Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7063
-
08-27-24 11:36 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 707I was in there about a week ago her and Lisa working everything was the same as always.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 10:31 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 111Linda at Ideal
No resent chatter about her. Any news on the latest? How's she holding up? PM me if necessary. Thanks.
-
08-23-24 21:01 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 63Asian Massage - 3209 Wade Hampton
Asian Massage - 3209 Wade Hampton.
Was not in the mood for any of my regulars so I decided to re-visit a typical AMP.
Saw Amy, 48?, Chinese, tall (for a Chinese girl anyway) and thin. Black hair cut in bangs. Fairly sweet disposition.
Her bra was inflated to roughly 60 PSI so I have no idea what her actual breast size is. Likely pretty small.
$0. 7 HF +$0. 5 tip for hour and handshake, with limited OTC roaming. Amy started the sexy undercarriage massage pretty early, which gave this old man plenty of time to warm up.
Enjoyable hour, except she used baby oil. And I hate leaving the place smelling of baby oil.
There is no longer any Mrs. Fargler to worry about. But I still hate the smell.
Will repeat when a handshake is all I need. But I will demand lotion next time.
Fargler.
P.S. Random report: Vivian left Hiya on Tuesday, and supposedly Eva left on Wednesday. It appears Mamasan is being quite rude to her employees. Caveat Emptor!
-
08-23-24 01:06 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 121Yes, thanks!
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 23:24 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 565Haven't hit the massage scene in quite some time, I would agree with the above but those D's are definitely man made.
Originally Posted by Ledeas
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 17:05 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 99Mona at NHS
I am so happy to havefound NHS through this group.
Today I met Mona. Small. Cute. Chesty. Playful and friendly.
Set price. Great service. I doubt I will go anywhere else.
Massage. 3/5.
Table shower 5/5.
Looks. Ithink she is late 30 or early 40. If 5 ft tall. Then barely. Pretty sure bolt ons.
Is here till September.
I may go again.
She did ask if you visit. To call and make appointment.
Seemed willing to touch your starfish. Not my scene. Bit I know some of you are down or that.
-
08-22-24 11:54 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 707Did you get my message.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 21:46 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 169New place
What is the name of the new place?
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 18:14 #6050Regular Member

Posts: 9I called Monday and the boss lady said the new girl works on Wednesday.
Originally Posted by Fargler
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:59 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 63River Road and K-spa
I visited the River Road location and there was a hand-written sign on the door that said "broken wrist. Closed" or something like that. It appears she was telling the truth!
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
Thanks for letting me know there are no new young girls. I'm sick of those lying advertisements.
I also stopped at K-spa recently and found that their "new young girls" advertisement was fake as well. Don't waste your time, gents.
Jeez, I think I do more walking out than getting served lately!
Fargler.
-
08-20-24 13:33 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 323River Road and K Therapy
You didn't miss much at K. In fact, they might have done you a favor. If the door was locked, then Linda who works the front, was also seeing a client. See my review in post 6031 on 8/13.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 11:58 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 147River Road
Call the place on river road and they said they had new young girls just like their add. Got there and new stocky 40/50 yr old. Walked out, older lady with a cast on her wrist followed me out to my car trying to change my mind. Won't be backthere for a while. Then stopped at the K place sign said open but door was locked. So basically wasted half a day.
-
08-19-24 12:18 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 121Where is the new place?
Is this the new place in Spartanburg on Blackstock?
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 08:41 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 1202$50 to look at ads is always a scam. I will never pay to look at escort ads, it's just a scam.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 01:26 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 707New Place
Didn't know what was going on here so I went in blind.
One Laotian two Thai.
Nice place off the main road.
Recommend.










Reply With Quote





