Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 471 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7064
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6044

    New Place

    Didn't know what was going on here so I went in blind.

    One Laotian two Thai.

    Nice place off the main road.

    Recommend.

  2. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Whole not while. Auto gets me again.
    Yeah. Sorry for the typos. That's what I get for getting an iPhone 15 Pro instead of the Pro Max and not having my reading glasses with me 🤣.

    Life after 50 sucks when shit don't work like it used to 😂.

  3. #6042

    You are

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Smoker chick said. I give you good massage. You say. I come back. LOL.

    Smoker chick will cover the while playing field. LOL.
    Whole not while. Auto gets me again.

  4. #6041

    You are

    Quote Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop over after reading there was someone other than the older smoker chick. I pretty much had to demand the other girl and I bed up coming back after a half hour. I think it was worth the wait for Lucy. She's shorter, younger with a nice fave and decent figure. Opted for a 90 minute massage which came with a free TS after the session. The massage was pretty darn good with medium pressure. She worked everything on me and I honestly needed it. OTC roaming was. Allowed and I got a few moans so I guess she liked it.

    Finish was good although a bit quick as she had me ramped up. Clean up, hot towel, face massage then off to the TS. Cleaned me up good!

    House fee was 110 and I tipped well for the excellent service.

    Boudoir.
    Smoker chick said. I give you good massage. You say. I come back. LOL.

    Smoker chick will cover the while playing field. LOL.

  5. #6040

    YourRelax. Lucy

    Decided to stop over after reading there was someone other than the older smoker chick. I pretty much had to demand the other girl and I bed up coming back after a half hour. I think it was worth the wait for Lucy. She's shorter, younger with a nice fave and decent figure. Opted for a 90 minute massage which came with a free TS after the session. The massage was pretty darn good with medium pressure. She worked everything on me and I honestly needed it. OTC roaming was. Allowed and I got a few moans so I guess she liked it.

    Finish was good although a bit quick as she had me ramped up. Clean up, hot towel, face massage then off to the TS. Cleaned me up good!

    House fee was 110 and I tipped well for the excellent service.

    Boudoir.

  6. #6039

    Spring Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gents,

    I have been in need of a massage so badly lately so I decided to stop in at Spring Wellness in Greer on Hwy 29. I have seen this location for some time now but I do not remember if anyone has reviewed this place so I took one for the team. I stopped in about two weeks or so ago to get the rates and lay out of the potential talent there. 30 minutes is $40 and $60 for the hour. Mamasan appears to be mid 40's to 50's Asian lady with an attractive body and decent face. She greeted me as I walked in and I told her I wanted 30 minutes but she gently suggested 60 minutes but I declined politely. Usually in an unknown spot and unsure of who will be providing my massage I usually opt for the hhr especially on the first visit. As we were heading to the room my masseuse who happened to be a petite asian lady in her mid 40's or so met us. She had nice b cups and a pretty face. English here appears to be somewhat limited really by both ladies that I interacted with and I do not know who also works there yet. I signaled and said my lower back needed attention and she went to work. I did not ask for a name but I will the next trip. Massage was firm with her using hands and forearms to apply pressure but she probably only weighed about 100 lbs maybe. She did ask I believe if I was in need of or if I wanted the one hour after about 20 minutes and I said no but I also asked if anything else was available and she said no. Was it a failure to communicate or is there nothing else available for under an hour I am not sure. Especially on the first trip. The session ended 10 minutes after this exchange with hot oils and hot stones.

    As I was leaving both were at the front desk and the mamasan asked "tip" in broken English of course and initially before the season I was planning on tipping $10 but since it was really good I gave $20 to my masseuse. Yes they offered water but I declined and headed on my way. I will stop back and I will try one hour when I am in the area. Total damage $60.
    Pretty sure that place is strictly legit.

  7. #6038

    Spring Wellness Massage and Reflexology

    Greetings gents,

    I have been in need of a massage so badly lately so I decided to stop in at Spring Wellness in Greer on Hwy 29. I have seen this location for some time now but I do not remember if anyone has reviewed this place so I took one for the team. I stopped in about two weeks or so ago to get the rates and lay out of the potential talent there. 30 minutes is $40 and $60 for the hour. Mamasan appears to be mid 40's to 50's Asian lady with an attractive body and decent face. She greeted me as I walked in and I told her I wanted 30 minutes but she gently suggested 60 minutes but I declined politely. Usually in an unknown spot and unsure of who will be providing my massage I usually opt for the hhr especially on the first visit. As we were heading to the room my masseuse who happened to be a petite asian lady in her mid 40's or so met us. She had nice b cups and a pretty face. English here appears to be somewhat limited really by both ladies that I interacted with and I do not know who also works there yet. I signaled and said my lower back needed attention and she went to work. I did not ask for a name but I will the next trip. Massage was firm with her using hands and forearms to apply pressure but she probably only weighed about 100 lbs maybe. She did ask I believe if I was in need of or if I wanted the one hour after about 20 minutes and I said no but I also asked if anything else was available and she said no. Was it a failure to communicate or is there nothing else available for under an hour I am not sure. Especially on the first trip. The session ended 10 minutes after this exchange with hot oils and hot stones.

    As I was leaving both were at the front desk and the mamasan asked "tip" in broken English of course and initially before the season I was planning on tipping $10 but since it was really good I gave $20 to my masseuse. Yes they offered water but I declined and headed on my way. I will stop back and I will try one hour when I am in the area. Total damage $60.

  8. #6037

    Fleeced Gap

    Quote Originally Posted by FleecedGap  [View Original Post]
    Got CBJCIM for 1.3 and it definitely was an upsell. No full meal. Massage was on average.
    And where did this take place, may I ask?

  9. #6036

    Upsellig

    Got CBJCIM for 1.3 and it definitely was an upsell. No full meal. Massage was on average.

  10. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to a place in Philly that had cameras. I used to toss my undershirt over it. They always said they don't work but I felt better with it covered. If Uncle is doing serious surveillance they have clocks, sprinkler heads, and smoke detectors with cameras that they can use.
    I don't think Uncle can do that the second time I went I think it had a towel over it and then it was gone.

    I never thought anything about it.

    But I went to one in Easley cop car parked around back went in got a BJ and left 2 girls 1 was busy so who knows.

  11. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    First time I was in there that first room on the left had a camera on the wall it stuck out like a sore thumb paid the house fee and laid 120 where she could see it.

    Back massage was normal with good teasing {so at this point no one has done anything wrong hut her} flipped and ask what I wanted I whispered FS in her ear she started with BBBJ covered me and got on finished in mish.

    We discussed the camera afterwards I told her most guys would walk but said it was from previous business and it didn't work.

    Do you guys really think a provider would do something on camera and get herself in trouble.
    I used to go to a place in Philly that had cameras. I used to toss my undershirt over it. They always said they don't work but I felt better with it covered. If Uncle is doing serious surveillance they have clocks, sprinkler heads, and smoke detectors with cameras that they can use.

  12. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargler  [View Original Post]
    GReenvilleStev,

    I greatly appreciate the info on rubmaps. I have always wondered if their was good data there. Guess not eh? Thanks for preventing more of us from wasting money!

    Regarding Good Energy.

    I have had decent experiences there. Standard Chinese AMP, 40+ year old women, handshake only. I never noticed any camera.

    I haevn't been back in a while..
    First time I was in there that first room on the left had a camera on the wall it stuck out like a sore thumb paid the house fee and laid 120 where she could see it.

    Back massage was normal with good teasing {so at this point no one has done anything wrong hut her} flipped and ask what I wanted I whispered FS in her ear she started with BBBJ covered me and got on finished in mish.

    We discussed the camera afterwards I told her most guys would walk but said it was from previous business and it didn't work.

    Do you guys really think a provider would do something on camera and get herself in trouble.

  13. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Update: My account was finally activated this morning. And this will likely not be a surprise to many of you, but there are absolutely no useful reviews there at all. Oh well, I should have known better.

    The only thing of interest that I noticed there were a whole bunch of clearly fake reviews for Good Energy and some comments suggesting that the reviews might be written by the police to entice people. Which makes me wonder: given the proximity to Amazing, which just got busted, and the camera in the room when they first opened, and the fake reviews, is this place safe? And, if it is, can anyone share their experiences there? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
    Hell yeah thanks for the rubmaps info. I've always wondered.

    Good Energy, I walked in when they were still painting from opening, but they were taking me back. The woman was old, haggard and mostly she was just bitchy. Saw the camera and noped the fuck out.

  14. #6031

    Rubmap Update / Good Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Update: My account was finally activated this morning. And this will likely not be a surprise to many of you, but there are absolutely no useful reviews there at all. Oh well, I should have known better.

    The only thing of interest that I noticed there were a whole bunch of clearly fake reviews for Good Energy and some comments suggesting that the reviews might be written by the police to entice people. Which makes me wonder: given the proximity to Amazing, which just got busted, and the camera in the room when they first opened, and the fake reviews, is this place safe? And, if it is, can anyone share their experiences there? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
    GReenvilleStev,

    I greatly appreciate the info on rubmaps. I have always wondered if their was good data there. Guess not eh? Thanks for preventing more of us from wasting money!

    Regarding Good Energy.

    I have had decent experiences there. Standard Chinese AMP, 40+ year old women, handshake only. I never noticed any camera.

    I haevn't been back in a while.

    Fargler.

  15. #6030

    Rubmap Update / Good Energy Question

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    I have some free time coming up and thought I would do a little extra research by signing up for a month of Rub Maps. To my surprise, they now only take Bitcoin. I know nothing about it, but I followed their directions and found a Bitcoin ATM and sent $50 as they instruct and so far I still don't have access. It's been about 6 hours. Anyone familiar with this? Am I eventually going to be granted access, or did they just steal my $50?
    Update: My account was finally activated this morning. And this will likely not be a surprise to many of you, but there are absolutely no useful reviews there at all. Oh well, I should have known better.

    The only thing of interest that I noticed there were a whole bunch of clearly fake reviews for Good Energy and some comments suggesting that the reviews might be written by the police to entice people. Which makes me wonder: given the proximity to Amazing, which just got busted, and the camera in the room when they first opened, and the fake reviews, is this place safe? And, if it is, can anyone share their experiences there? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape