The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 471 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    No resent chatter about her. Any news on the latest? How's she holding up? PM me if necessary. Thanks.
    I was in there about a week ago her and Lisa working everything was the same as always.

  2. #6057

    Linda at Ideal

    No resent chatter about her. Any news on the latest? How's she holding up? PM me if necessary. Thanks.

  3. #6056

    Asian Massage - 3209 Wade Hampton

    Asian Massage - 3209 Wade Hampton.

    Was not in the mood for any of my regulars so I decided to re-visit a typical AMP.

    Saw Amy, 48?, Chinese, tall (for a Chinese girl anyway) and thin. Black hair cut in bangs. Fairly sweet disposition.

    Her bra was inflated to roughly 60 PSI so I have no idea what her actual breast size is. Likely pretty small.

    $0. 7 HF +$0. 5 tip for hour and handshake, with limited OTC roaming. Amy started the sexy undercarriage massage pretty early, which gave this old man plenty of time to warm up.

    Enjoyable hour, except she used baby oil. And I hate leaving the place smelling of baby oil.

    There is no longer any Mrs. Fargler to worry about. But I still hate the smell.

    Will repeat when a handshake is all I need. But I will demand lotion next time.

    Fargler.

    P.S. Random report: Vivian left Hiya on Tuesday, and supposedly Eva left on Wednesday. It appears Mamasan is being quite rude to her employees. Caveat Emptor!

  4. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Did you get my message.
    Yes, thanks!

  5. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledeas  [View Original Post]
    I am so happy to havefound NHS through this group.

    Today I met Mona. Small. Cute. Chesty. Playful and friendly.

    Set price. Great service. I doubt I will go anywhere else.

    Massage. 3/5.

    Table shower 5/5.

    Looks. Ithink she is late 30 or early 40. If 5 ft tall. Then barely. Pretty sure bolt ons.

    Is here till September.

    I may go again.

    She did ask if you visit. To call and make appointment.

    Seemed willing to touch your starfish. Not my scene. Bit I know some of you are down or that.
    Haven't hit the massage scene in quite some time, I would agree with the above but those D's are definitely man made.

  6. #6053

    Mona at NHS

    I am so happy to havefound NHS through this group.

    Today I met Mona. Small. Cute. Chesty. Playful and friendly.

    Set price. Great service. I doubt I will go anywhere else.

    Massage. 3/5.

    Table shower 5/5.

    Looks. Ithink she is late 30 or early 40. If 5 ft tall. Then barely. Pretty sure bolt ons.

    Is here till September.

    I may go again.

    She did ask if you visit. To call and make appointment.

    Seemed willing to touch your starfish. Not my scene. Bit I know some of you are down or that.

  7. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Is this the new place in Spartanburg on Blackstock?
    Did you get my message.

  8. #6051

    New place

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know what was going on here so I went in blind.

    One Laotian two Thai.

    Nice place off the main road.

    Recommend.
    What is the name of the new place?

  9. #6050
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargler  [View Original Post]
    I visited the River Road location and there was a hand-written sign on the door that said "broken wrist. Closed" or something like that. It appears she was telling the truth!

    Thanks for letting me know there are no new young girls. I'm sick of those lying advertisements.

    I also stopped at K-spa recently and found that their "new young girls" advertisement was fake as well. Don't waste your time, gents.

    Jeez, I think I do more walking out than getting served lately!

    Fargler.
    I called Monday and the boss lady said the new girl works on Wednesday.

  10. #6049

    River Road and K-spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Call the place on river road and they said they had new young girls just like their add. Got there and new stocky 40/50 yr old. Walked out, older lady with a cast on her wrist followed me out to my car trying to change my mind. Won't be backthere for a while. Then stopped at the K place sign said open but door was locked. So basically wasted half a day.
    I visited the River Road location and there was a hand-written sign on the door that said "broken wrist. Closed" or something like that. It appears she was telling the truth!

    Thanks for letting me know there are no new young girls. I'm sick of those lying advertisements.

    I also stopped at K-spa recently and found that their "new young girls" advertisement was fake as well. Don't waste your time, gents.

    Jeez, I think I do more walking out than getting served lately!

    Fargler.

  11. #6048

    River Road and K Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Call the place on river road and they said they had new young girls just like their add. Got there and new stocky 40/50 yr old. Walked out, older lady with a cast on her wrist followed me out to my car trying to change my mind. Won't be backthere for a while. Then stopped at the K place sign said open but door was locked. So basically wasted half a day.
    You didn't miss much at K. In fact, they might have done you a favor. If the door was locked, then Linda who works the front, was also seeing a client. See my review in post 6031 on 8/13.

  12. #6047

    River Road

    Call the place on river road and they said they had new young girls just like their add. Got there and new stocky 40/50 yr old. Walked out, older lady with a cast on her wrist followed me out to my car trying to change my mind. Won't be backthere for a while. Then stopped at the K place sign said open but door was locked. So basically wasted half a day.

  13. #6046

    Where is the new place?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know what was going on here so I went in blind.

    One Laotian two Thai.

    Nice place off the main road.

    Recommend.
    Is this the new place in Spartanburg on Blackstock?

  14. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Update: My account was finally activated this morning. And this will likely not be a surprise to many of you, but there are absolutely no useful reviews there at all. Oh well, I should have known better.

    The only thing of interest that I noticed there were a whole bunch of clearly fake reviews for Good Energy and some comments suggesting that the reviews might be written by the police to entice people. Which makes me wonder: given the proximity to Amazing, which just got busted, and the camera in the room when they first opened, and the fake reviews, is this place safe? And, if it is, can anyone share their experiences there? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
    $50 to look at ads is always a scam. I will never pay to look at escort ads, it's just a scam.

  15. #6044

    New Place

    Didn't know what was going on here so I went in blind.

    One Laotian two Thai.

    Nice place off the main road.

    Recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape