Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1166
-
08-22-24 19:06 #116Senior Member

Posts: 2248Tessa Angel More Info
Here is additional info about Tessa formerly called Angel if you are interested.
Originally Posted by DrLebowski
[View Original Post]
https://www.kfestival.net/angel
381950.
-
08-21-24 06:11 #115Senior Member

Posts: 1053Erin
Ok you have my attention! Haha. How does she compare to the pictures on the site? Did she stick to a routine or allowed you to take the lead? Does not appear to have a TER. Do you think she is a rebrand or possibly a new low key gem straight from Korea?
Originally Posted by GlobalLuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 21:36 #114Senior Member

Posts: 30Tessa
Saw Tessa today. Best experience I've had. Most girlfriend-like GFE. She is short and bubbly and warm. Big mms, but almost feel natural. Was pleasantly surprised to see tattoos. Clean shaven, tight, tasty kitty. Fantastic BBBJ skills. Very eager to please. Terrible English, but that did not inhibit the fun.
Her body reminds me of pornstar CJ Miles, except a smaller ass. Nice curves for such a petite woman, and I never realized how much fun a super short woman could be.
Do yourself a favor—make some time with her before she leaves in 10 days.
-
08-20-24 11:57 #113Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Erin
Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.
-
08-18-24 09:44 #112Senior Member

Posts: 898About good-heaven
Their prices are a bit high. But because I get the hots after watching K-Pop concert videos, I was eager to play with a young hot Korean babe. But when I texted the screener for kinky service, I was told to go elsewhere and not come back. Never met any Korean babes from that good-heaven site!
-
08-17-24 19:14 #111Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Service queen is the best way to describe her. She wants you to be happy and she will not stop until you are.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
She is also very pretty. Overall 8/10 on the korg scale, which is 29/10 on the local AMP scene in Indy.
Her last day is tomorrow as she is catching a flight Monday.
-
08-15-24 19:57 #110Senior Member

Posts: 382Siena
I'm hoping she stays till Saturday, I was able to see her when I was in Louisville, she is my ATF. I'm heading to Indy this weekend and trying to book 2 hours with her. She does BBBJ, LOL, dfk, and rimming.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:45 #109Senior Member

Posts: 1053Service Queen
From what I hear. Hoping she makes it down to Nashville.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 08:12 #108Senior Member

Posts: 186Siena
Any reviews on the new addition? Feel free to message me if you don't want to share on the board. Thank you in advance.
-
08-09-24 19:06 #107Senior Member

Posts: 407Elien
Well, I broke my Korean Virginity badge.
Pro's and Con's.
Pro's, Elien is a very attractive women, very slim, tall, beautifully done man mades, not an ounce of body fat on her.
Very nice BBBI, responsive to DATY, rides GC like a champ and side doggie.
Cons.
Little mechanical. Not a real enthusiast to GFE.
Also, she was extremely committed to the shower before and after but she wasn't up to any foreplay in the shower. Felt like I got lucky with a Flight Attendant but still told me.
To keep my seat belt fastened.
She is very pleasant, no complaints there, but for an hour donation, I expected a little more pizazz.
I know, YMMV.
-
08-06-24 10:33 #106Senior Member

Posts: 125Elien
I saw Elien. She's absolutely beautiful. Perfect breasts and a tight box. But a bit moody and distant. Not a GFE for me. Good on top, kind of starfished in mish. But she did seem to enjoy the sex and allowed light kissing. Just not bubbly and enthusiastic like Mira.
-
08-04-24 16:08 #105Senior Member

Posts: 186Thank you kind sir!
Originally Posted by Scup1958
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 13:30 #104Regular Member

Posts: 12Thank you.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 10:52 #103Senior Member

Posts: 538https://good-heaven.com/
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
08-04-24 01:42 #102Senior Member

Posts: 460Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.
Originally Posted by JCripe
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






