Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 16685
-
08-19-24 18:48 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 37They are both real
The pictures are real and are of Dani, but Jenn is similarly built. I have not had problems with either, but as always your mileage may vary. Heavy smokers if that's an issue.
Originally Posted by Zunker
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 16:55 #15139Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for info
Might not be the right place to post this, but any info on this gal? I've been looking for just a nice massage with some extra and so far she's the only one I've been able to find. If y'all are able to point me in the right directions I would also greatly appreciate that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/604295041996
-
08-19-24 16:09 #15138Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone Seen Dani or Jen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/178221825133
Any info on Dani or her friend Jen would be appreciated.
-
08-17-24 20:39 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 97Unfortunately she's not keen on sharing other photos. She's about 5'1"-5'3", strawberry blonde curly hair. Cute face, I like her smile. Based on the condo she hosts from and her general demeanor during the session, I think she does this as a side gig because she just really enjoys sex. She does have a belly so if that turns you off, she's not for you, and she's not bald down south. If that's not a problem, give her a call. She's a sweet lady, treat her well.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:07 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 801It would be nice to see a few more pics of busty redhead. Not getting much of an idea what she looks like in the ad.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 10:05 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 97Ended up seeing the second one. Busty Mature Redhead. She only communicates via email, and doesn't send any extra photos, but she was easy to set up with and has a quiet discreet condo on the west side she hosts out of. Appears to be late 40's, short and a few extra pounds but not fat. Cute face, nice big boobs. She got into it and had 4-5 O's before I flipped her on her back and finished in the bag.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
$ Hh, $. 5 hr. Very reasonable. If I were local, I'd definitely see her again.
-
08-15-24 05:46 #15134Regular Member

Posts: 5Name?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/539630842304
She has interesting prices.
Reviews?
-
08-14-24 20:19 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 801I saw Rebecca twice over a decade ago. I can't speak for now, but back then she was very very nice. Sweet, with great service.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 15:54 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 1154She is definitely real, but I suggest you read up on her in this forum using the search feature to avoid setting your expectations too high.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 15:06 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 97Cheers, thanks for the info. Happy to know she's the real deal.
Originally Posted by TrapShooter01
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 14:42 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 43Lexi Love the Last One
The one that goes with this link is Lexi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
"Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
I have seen her twice in the last week. She is a nice girl. We had a nice conversation and she said that she gets a lot of calls but 99% of the guys that call or text her are pigs with the way they talk. So my words of wisdom would be to talk to her politely and you will probably be able to set something up.
Trapshooter.
-
08-14-24 11:12 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 97Visiting Madison
Going to be visiting from Milwaukee tomorrow. Any feedback on these ladies? Any of them worth a visit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/994720298796
-- I like the MILF type, she's short and cute.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/685048713851
-- this one seems sane and discreet over email, any first-hand experience? Budget friendly too.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/714949285587
-- Dig her look, soft and curvy. Responded enthusiastically via text. Edit: Her ad seems to be down, but her number is (515) 388-2108. Photo attached
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903
-- Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
-
08-13-24 00:07 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 206SKIP / PASS.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
She was much bigger in person and took the cash offered no service and said time was up.
Would not repeat.
-
08-12-24 21:21 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 801Yeah, too bad. For a big girl she's cute, I was considering, but poor service is always the killer.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 17:12 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 263Don't waste your time or your money.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





