Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 16675
-
08-22-24 14:04 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 135The post says she wants a deposit. I'm sure she's legit.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 11:14 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 800Big tits in Baraboo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/557817750694
I find this ad interesting because of the location. Close, but not too close to me. Because not many people would specify West Baraboo. Also can head to the casino if it doesn't pan out. Several years ago a stripper who danced in the Dells advertised in the same area. Had a good time with her. And this one (if it's real) looks like a stripper body.
-
08-22-24 07:48 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 1151Not if you're hoping for an actual massage.
Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 06:04 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 72Geisha House
Just go to the geisha house.
Originally Posted by Jaxgrif
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 01:18 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 206Anyone Seen HOLLY Recenttly?
Has anyone seen HOLLY recently?
Saw one report of a gum job *no teeth. Does she have teeth?
Taken to wearing an aunt Jemima scarf. Is hair falling out?
She has reasonable prices, is not crazy and pretty reliable (from quite awhile ago).
But these couple new developments Kind of want to know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/554420049596
-
08-19-24 18:48 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 37They are both real
The pictures are real and are of Dani, but Jenn is similarly built. I have not had problems with either, but as always your mileage may vary. Heavy smokers if that's an issue.
Originally Posted by Zunker
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 16:55 #15139Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for info
Might not be the right place to post this, but any info on this gal? I've been looking for just a nice massage with some extra and so far she's the only one I've been able to find. If y'all are able to point me in the right directions I would also greatly appreciate that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/604295041996
-
08-19-24 16:09 #15138Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone Seen Dani or Jen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/178221825133
Any info on Dani or her friend Jen would be appreciated.
-
08-17-24 20:39 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 97Unfortunately she's not keen on sharing other photos. She's about 5'1"-5'3", strawberry blonde curly hair. Cute face, I like her smile. Based on the condo she hosts from and her general demeanor during the session, I think she does this as a side gig because she just really enjoys sex. She does have a belly so if that turns you off, she's not for you, and she's not bald down south. If that's not a problem, give her a call. She's a sweet lady, treat her well.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:07 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 800It would be nice to see a few more pics of busty redhead. Not getting much of an idea what she looks like in the ad.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 10:05 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 97Ended up seeing the second one. Busty Mature Redhead. She only communicates via email, and doesn't send any extra photos, but she was easy to set up with and has a quiet discreet condo on the west side she hosts out of. Appears to be late 40's, short and a few extra pounds but not fat. Cute face, nice big boobs. She got into it and had 4-5 O's before I flipped her on her back and finished in the bag.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
$ Hh, $. 5 hr. Very reasonable. If I were local, I'd definitely see her again.
-
08-15-24 05:46 #15134Regular Member

Posts: 5Name?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/539630842304
She has interesting prices.
Reviews?
-
08-14-24 20:19 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 800I saw Rebecca twice over a decade ago. I can't speak for now, but back then she was very very nice. Sweet, with great service.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 15:54 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 1151She is definitely real, but I suggest you read up on her in this forum using the search feature to avoid setting your expectations too high.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 15:06 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 97Cheers, thanks for the info. Happy to know she's the real deal.
Originally Posted by TrapShooter01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




