Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3434
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Pics look cute, anybody been with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/629238510674
    I have seen her a few times once was a duo she is a freak for sure the nicer you are the more of a freak she is.

  2. #3433

    Any intel

    Looks like she has been around for awhile. I searched her name Summer and was able to locate anything?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/5673121933

    Thanks!

  3. #3432

    Anyone seen her?

    Pics look cute, anybody been with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/629238510674

  4. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I believe she had mixed reviews in the past. I haven't seen her post in awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...9/585811390742
    I see her often, she will respond even when not actively posting. It's the girl in the photos, she's a bit skinny now.

    Her mixed reviews are because she has some rules that are kind of paranoid, but I've always gotten along with her. It's best not to debate with her. Either follow the rules or move on to another girl who's more flexible.

  5. #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tipoff Fig!

    I judge my time now with a date, on how messed up my hair is when finished. My hair is supper fucked up right now. Godamn heads are clear. Woman is simply amazing. Absolutely phenomenal experience thanks CJ. Will definitely repeat when back in town or will scoot up to GR not staying away from that for long. Wow!
    It was my pleasure, darling. I hope to see you again. I'm always happy to host you on my turf as well.

  6. #3429

    Cj.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tipoff Fig!

    I judge my time now with a date, on how messed up my hair is when finished. My hair is supper fucked up right now. Godamn heads are clear. Woman is simply amazing. Absolutely phenomenal experience thanks CJ. Will definitely repeat when back in town or will scoot up to GR not staying away from that for long. Wow!

    Deano.
    Glad it worked well for you. She's one of the few ladies I would drive two hours to see. It's a beautiful frenzied time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Still a few hours left to see this sexual dynamo.

  7. #3428

    Had the pleasure of finally meeting CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    I just got word CJ will be in town today. She can take texts to set appointments today. Maybe even early evening appointments.
    Thanks for the tipoff Fig!

    I judge my time now with a date, on how messed up my hair is when finished. My hair is supper fucked up right now. Godamn heads are clear. Woman is simply amazing. Absolutely phenomenal experience thanks CJ. Will definitely repeat when back in town or will scoot up to GR not staying away from that for long. Wow!

    Deano.

  8. #3427

    Out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinInformed  [View Original Post]
    Your mention about "out-of-town" is interesting. Why are out-of-towners looked down upon by all too many?
    I have had this happen to me too. I have posted about my encounters I had while passing through on business trips. Not just in AA, but down south in Indy all the way down to my old stomping grounds of Jacksonville and a few cities in between. Back in the Scorp days, I would map out runs for the entire trip finding play stops each day with the help of my fellow mongers. I would always leave my two cents the mornings after. It was always appreciated, but now it just gets scrutinized so I eased back on it. I no longer have that sort of stamina or cash, but I still play while away. Maybe I should just ignore the bad apples.

    Play safe!

    -Shaw.

  9. #3426

    Cassidy James. Visiting A2.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    I just got word CJ will be in town today. She can take texts to set appointments today. Maybe even early evening appointments.

  10. #3425

    Good question.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinInformed  [View Original Post]
    Your mention about "out-of-town" is interesting. Why are out-of-towners looked down upon by all too many?
    It's only a few vocal players here who seem to dislike posts from those out of town. Maybe they want their favorite girls to get more business. Or maybe it's the internet phenomenon known as trolling. Not sure, but I've remained silent in the past. I don't now. I applaud anyone advising us of visiting talent. Bring on the good times!

    However, the subject of my post was not about trolls. Rather, it was to encourage you to post about some of your many visits to providers. This will benefit all of us here, and you will gain credibility when you post a contradictory experience. So, can you do that? Don’t forget to include links. Thanks in advance for posting actual reviews.

  11. #3424

    Do you comment or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    I too lurked for a long time before posting. Met some resistance when I chided those who maligned out of town posters. But I've tried to pay my dues by offering reviews, suggestions, and answers to questions. Not just contradicting other posts.
    Your mention about "out-of-town" is interesting. Why are out-of-towners looked down upon by all too many?

  12. #3423

    First time posters.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinInformed  [View Original Post]
    That is your propagative and I can only speak to my experience with this particular lady.

    Just an observation, but if history (over these past 30+ years in the hobby) has taught me anything - 1st time posters will always be met with doubt or questions. The years may change, but it has always the same. Whether it was on the old boards like Scorps, AES, EV or somewhere else.
    I too lurked for a long time before posting. Met some resistance when I chided those who maligned out of town posters. But I've tried to pay my dues by offering reviews, suggestions, and answers to questions. Not just contradicting other posts.

    Your rich history would benefit us all. Even if you just posted about providers you've seen in the past year, you'd probably have a few dozen very useful posts.

    So please post reviews of ones you've seen with useful information including links. We will all be happy to be enlightened by your experiences. That is much more effective than simply naming boards from years past, that anyone could recite without actually having experienced those time frames.

  13. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    Offering a rebuttal on several posts on your first post? Color me dubious.
    That is your propagative and I can only speak to my experience with this particular lady.

    Just an observation, but if history (over these past 30+ years in the hobby) has taught me anything - 1st time posters will always be met with doubt or questions. The years may change, but it has always the same. Whether it was on the old boards like Scorps, AES, EV or somewhere else.

  14. #3421

    Lexie's Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is the massage and good and how much for 1 hour with FS.
    She quoted me $250 for 45 minutes with a massage and $200 for hhr without a massage.

  15. #3420

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    You might want to look at this before seeing Ruby.

    https://callescort.org/734-774-6185

    There was a listcrawler ad that said the same thing. I stopped messaging her after seeing the ads. Unless you're into that.

    Be safe.
    Wow. It even says pre-op. Not the sort of surprise I ever want to have! Maybe I'm boring. But the only twig and berries I want to see during a session is my own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape