The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3419

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen her lately? I believe she had mixed reviews in the past. I haven't seen her post in awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...9/585811390742

  2. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/722170768496

    Looks like price and menu has expanded. Wondering if she went back to her previous ways.
    I don't ever recall her offering Greek before and given her usual demeanor, I'm very surprised. I may have to look her back up and see what's going on.

  3. #3417

    Massage quality and damage

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    Is Lexi Full Service or just massage?
    Is the massage and good and how much for 1 hour with FS.

  4. #3416

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    Is Lexi Full Service or just massage?
    Covered FS and BBBJ but no cim.

  5. #3415

    Lexi FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    Seen Lexi earlier today:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...n/413089491298

    Donation was $200 for 30 minutes. She was very nice and didn't appear to be under the influence of anything. Pictures are accurate. Her roommate Ruby answered the door:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/150256641836

    Ruby's looks are better than her photos. I will definitely try to set a visit with her next time. She was very nice and talkative. At the time she didn't seem under the influence either. She did offer me a shot of alcohol. I can't speak for her performance though.
    Is Lexi Full Service or just massage?

  6. #3414

    I'm Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinInformed  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in late July and had a very nice time. Like many people I also prefer not to engage with any deposits, but I took a chance was not disappointed. Communication was seamless and verification was easy. I will repeat in the near future.
    Offering a rebuttal on several posts on your first post? Color me dubious.

  7. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDon  [View Original Post]
    I am really interested to see her. I've exchanged a few messages and wants to have a deposit upfront. For someone that doesn't have any reviews or has UTR posts with no face, this smells like classic way to get played. Besides I don't do deposit.

    Wants 250 hhr /400 h.

    Has anyone seen her?
    I saw her in late July and had a very nice time. Like many people I also prefer not to engage with any deposits, but I took a chance was not disappointed. Communication was seamless and verification was easy. I will repeat in the near future.

  8. #3412
    Wow. I honestly couldn't tell in person and during conversation. Good thing I didn't make an appointment, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    You might want to look at this before seeing Ruby.

    https://callescort.org/734-774-6185

    There was a listcrawler ad that said the same thing. I stopped messaging her after seeing the ads. Unless you're into that.

    Be safe.

  9. #3411

    Nice save

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    You might want to look at this before seeing Ruby.

    https://callescort.org/734-774-6185

    There was a listcrawler ad that said the same thing. I stopped messaging her after seeing the ads. Unless you're into that..
    Good looking out! I had her shortlisted but hadn't seen that minor detail!

  10. #3410

    You might want to see this first

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    Seen Lexi earlier today:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...n/413089491298

    Donation was $200 for 30 minutes. She was very nice and didn't appear to be under the influence of anything. Pictures are accurate. Her roommate Ruby answered the door:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/150256641836

    Ruby's looks are better than her photos. I will definitely try to set a visit with her next time. She was very nice and talkative. At the time she didn't seem under the influence either. She did offer me a shot of alcohol. I can't speak for her performance though.
    You might want to look at this before seeing Ruby.

    https://callescort.org/734-774-6185

    There was a listcrawler ad that said the same thing. I stopped messaging her after seeing the ads. Unless you're into that.

    Be safe.

  11. #3409

    Lexi and Ruby

    Seen Lexi earlier today:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...n/413089491298

    Donation was $200 for 30 minutes. She was very nice and didn't appear to be under the influence of anything. Pictures are accurate. Her roommate Ruby answered the door:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/150256641836

    Ruby's looks are better than her photos. I will definitely try to set a visit with her next time. She was very nice and talkative. At the time she didn't seem under the influence either. She did offer me a shot of alcohol. I can't speak for her performance though.

  12. #3408

    Don't pay deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    I think all of your suspicions are spot on. Stick to your "no deposit" guns.
    Glad to see we all agree. No deposits. Almost always a scam.

  13. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    I think all of your suspicions are spot on. Stick to your "no deposit" guns.
    Yes, that is the right move. Reassuring to see a fellow monger make the right call.

  14. #3406

    Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDon  [View Original Post]
    I am really interested to see her. I've exchanged a few messages and wants to have a deposit upfront. For someone that doesn't have any reviews or has UTR posts with no face, this smells like classic way to get played. Besides I don't do deposit.

    Wants 250 hhr /400 h.

    Has anyone seen her?
    I think all of your suspicions are spot on. Stick to your "no deposit" guns.

  15. #3405

    I Just want to Be Your Favorite. Any reviews

    I am really interested to see her. I've exchanged a few messages and wants to have a deposit upfront. For someone that doesn't have any reviews or has UTR posts with no face, this smells like classic way to get played. Besides I don't do deposit.

    Wants 250 hhr /400 h.

    Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black-Thick-1.jpg‎   Black-Thick-2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape