Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4949
-
08-26-24 07:28 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 121I have seen her a few times once was a duo she is a freak for sure the nicer you are the more of a freak she is.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 13:04 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 32Any intel
Looks like she has been around for awhile. I searched her name Summer and was able to locate anything?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/5673121933
Thanks!
-
08-25-24 07:09 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone seen her?
Pics look cute, anybody been with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/629238510674
-
08-23-24 10:41 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 340I see her often, she will respond even when not actively posting. It's the girl in the photos, she's a bit skinny now.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
Her mixed reviews are because she has some rules that are kind of paranoid, but I've always gotten along with her. It's best not to debate with her. Either follow the rules or move on to another girl who's more flexible.
-
08-22-24 15:19 #3430Banned Member

Posts: 216It was my pleasure, darling. I hope to see you again. I'm always happy to host you on my turf as well.
Originally Posted by Deano666
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 14:17 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 117Cj.
Glad it worked well for you. She's one of the few ladies I would drive two hours to see. It's a beautiful frenzied time.
Originally Posted by Deano666
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
Still a few hours left to see this sexual dynamo.
-
08-22-24 14:10 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 143Had the pleasure of finally meeting CJ
Thanks for the tipoff Fig!
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
I judge my time now with a date, on how messed up my hair is when finished. My hair is supper fucked up right now. Godamn heads are clear. Woman is simply amazing. Absolutely phenomenal experience thanks CJ. Will definitely repeat when back in town or will scoot up to GR not staying away from that for long. Wow!
Deano.
-
08-22-24 09:25 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 537Out of town
I have had this happen to me too. I have posted about my encounters I had while passing through on business trips. Not just in AA, but down south in Indy all the way down to my old stomping grounds of Jacksonville and a few cities in between. Back in the Scorp days, I would map out runs for the entire trip finding play stops each day with the help of my fellow mongers. I would always leave my two cents the mornings after. It was always appreciated, but now it just gets scrutinized so I eased back on it. I no longer have that sort of stamina or cash, but I still play while away. Maybe I should just ignore the bad apples.
Originally Posted by StayinInformed
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
-Shaw.
-
08-22-24 08:55 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 117Cassidy James. Visiting A2.
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
I just got word CJ will be in town today. She can take texts to set appointments today. Maybe even early evening appointments.
-
08-22-24 07:48 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 117Good question.
It's only a few vocal players here who seem to dislike posts from those out of town. Maybe they want their favorite girls to get more business. Or maybe it's the internet phenomenon known as trolling. Not sure, but I've remained silent in the past. I don't now. I applaud anyone advising us of visiting talent. Bring on the good times!
Originally Posted by StayinInformed
[View Original Post]
However, the subject of my post was not about trolls. Rather, it was to encourage you to post about some of your many visits to providers. This will benefit all of us here, and you will gain credibility when you post a contradictory experience. So, can you do that? Don’t forget to include links. Thanks in advance for posting actual reviews.
-
08-20-24 08:24 #3424Regular Member

Posts: 5Do you comment or not?
Your mention about "out-of-town" is interesting. Why are out-of-towners looked down upon by all too many?
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 23:19 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 117First time posters.
I too lurked for a long time before posting. Met some resistance when I chided those who maligned out of town posters. But I've tried to pay my dues by offering reviews, suggestions, and answers to questions. Not just contradicting other posts.
Originally Posted by StayinInformed
[View Original Post]
Your rich history would benefit us all. Even if you just posted about providers you've seen in the past year, you'd probably have a few dozen very useful posts.
So please post reviews of ones you've seen with useful information including links. We will all be happy to be enlightened by your experiences. That is much more effective than simply naming boards from years past, that anyone could recite without actually having experienced those time frames.
-
08-19-24 15:11 #3422Regular Member

Posts: 5That is your propagative and I can only speak to my experience with this particular lady.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
Just an observation, but if history (over these past 30+ years in the hobby) has taught me anything - 1st time posters will always be met with doubt or questions. The years may change, but it has always the same. Whether it was on the old boards like Scorps, AES, EV or somewhere else.
-
08-19-24 13:38 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 90Lexie's Pricing
She quoted me $250 for 45 minutes with a massage and $200 for hhr without a massage.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 13:27 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 117Thank you.
Wow. It even says pre-op. Not the sort of surprise I ever want to have! Maybe I'm boring. But the only twig and berries I want to see during a session is my own.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





