Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1226
-
07-08-24 23:29 #971Senior Member

Posts: 60Agreed
I haven't been in months. They keep pushing prices, and have gotten pretty rude about it. Their level of service is nowhere near the current price point. Obviously people are paying it, but I'll gladly save my funds for ventures to ATL. All covered subpar service at the same price point as OMG or LK in ATL is insanity.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 20:31 #970Senior Member

Posts: 60Worth The Trip
I would say no. They are highly inflating pricing and unless everyone stops paying what they are demanding a session is going to end up at $3. A lot of attitude in 4's right now and it's like fast food service. In and Out rapidly.
Originally Posted by Burner904
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 08:30 #969Senior Member

Posts: 2324's trip
Going to be working about 30 mi away from Macon today. Is 4's worth the trip into town?
PMs welcome and will trade info on Savannah if wanted.
-
07-07-24 11:04 #968Senior Member

Posts: 1302Just to clarify, you were able to rub her kitty or finger her? When I saw Hyland or Helen or whatever, she let me grab her bare ass no complaint, but as soon as my hand wandered toward the front the pushed my hand away and said now. Though again, not sure if it's 2 different girls (Hyland vs Helen) or if I just misunderstood her thick accent. If they are the same girl, it'd be interesting to know confirm if she let you touch kitty because you'd been there before or because of the amount tipped.
Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 09:25 #967Senior Member

Posts: 525Agreed
I haven't been back to 4's in over a year now due to the price hike and when they changed it from 1 hr to 45 min for the same price. That's the only reason I started going to Zebulon, even though it's only HE because I get the same end result with a lot less damage to the wallet. And, they actually give a good massage there.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 17:22 #966Senior Member

Posts: 208Wound up not going back as o drove through Macon today. She kinda pissed me off but her bait and switch girl was smoking hot. Kinda wish I had stopped now that I'm home. 😂128514;128514;.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 12:58 #965Senior Member

Posts: 60That Is Problem with 4 Seasons
I always request to see the woman who will provide massage up front. If they say currently busy, I say I'll wait or come back. Don't play their games. Also 4 Seasons and other providers in area are really exploiting pricing. May be time for everyone to walk away for awhile and drop demand. Seeing requests for. 2+ which is BS.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 23:45 #964Senior Member

Posts: 1302Zebulon Massage
Decided last week to see what the fuss was about over at Zeb Massage since 4's rates are too high for what they offer imo.
Thanks to the board I knew to bring 70 for the house and 60 for the HE.
I get a 1 hr massage, no offer of a table shower despite the longer massage time.
After I undress a mid 30's Korean girl named Hyland or Hylan (or maybe she was trying to say Helen?) comes into the room wearing a crop top with yoga pants and begins to give me a pretty good massage. This was a legit full body massage, better than any massage I've received from 4's in recent memory. After about 30 minutes or so she has me flip, she starts to play with Jr, and asks how much I tip. I start rubbing her breasts through her shirt then pull her shirt up and her bra down to reveal natural A or B cups. She again asks how much and I offer 60. She seems fine with that, and proceeds to HE while I play with her tits. I move my hand down to her ass and she was fine with that, so I pull the back of her yoga pants down, revealing her ass, and begin rubbing it and she was fine with that. I moved my hand towards her inner thigh and move my finger toward her kitty, and she locks her legs together and shoos my hand away, and says only butt ok. I then go back and forth between rubbing her tits and her ass while she gives me a pretty decent HJ.
When I finish she goes to grab a towel and cleans up and then proceeds with more massage, this time focused on my head and shoulders. I'm there another 25 minutes or so, then she wraps things up right around the hour mark. Near the end she poked at Jr again but not much of a response so quickly after 1 finish. I wonder if I had been able to get going again if she'd gone for a 2nd HE or asked for another tip for a 2nd HE.
Overall it was a really good massage, I do recommend the hour if you want to really relax and enjoy yourself. Like others have said, no indication that anything beyond HE is on the menu, and I was specifically stopped from feeling up her kitty. Still, a good time overall.
-
06-29-24 18:09 #963Senior Member

Posts: 2084 Seasons
Stopped in 4's the other day. Worst time I've ever had there by far.
Olde lady gave the table shower. Told me Mamasan Michele is no longer there. Older, at least 50, woman I believe named Mindy took me to the room. Perfect set of natural? C cups. If bolt ons he Dr is a genius. I thought she was the new Mamasan and told he to bring me a young, pretty girl like I would with Michele. She took my cash and returned lubed up and ready to go. After my objections she said "she only one available ".
Big head, small head, you know what happened.
She has no stamina. Doesn't like to give or receive head. At least not the way I want it. Tried to simulate penetration by sitting on me cowgirl and reaching behind her. No friction. She used about a gallon of lube.
After two minutes she says "you come now" then jumped off, grabbed the rubber off and pointed at the end and said see! You come. Nope. I'd kinda know if I did. Had to use my own rubber to start again. She says " you pay more!" With the pouty puppy dog face. It was a lost cause.
Start getting dressed and she says come back tomorrow! I started laughing and said this was probably my last visit. She walls out. Reruns wit an early 20's freaking bombshell of a girl and introduces us. Says you come back have her. Damn. I was pissed but this girl was unbelievably hot. So I said I'll be back Monday. Aine, or Annie or some name that starts with A.
-
06-21-24 06:48 #962Senior Member

Posts: 423Zeb Report #8
Most recent visit, I had called first. See 'ya in 15 minutes; arrived on time and was greeted by Helen. Since I have seen her 4 times prior, I asked for the other girl. My request didn't register and Helen entered. I was face down and she playfully hopped up and straddled my ass, humping with purpose. After a few "yeah baby yeah", giggles, and throwing some back at her, she went to work on my back like normal.
The rest of the visit was pretty standard for them, a decent enough massage and fun at the end. What surprised me was how loud she got during L1. Might have had something to do with where my arm and hand wandered but she was loudly shouting to the Chinese gods. And there I laid trying to be all quiet and shit. Ha!
It was during the cool down, when you get that head, foot and chest rub, she leaned in and asked if I minded her ending 10 minutes early. Another customer had asked for her. Promised I'll make it up to you next time. I've heard that once before in that shop from "not Helen". Earlier, I heard a lady customer enter, asked for a massage, and say she'd never been there before. So, I dunno but I'll call her on it next time. BTW, Helen said Yua took off for NY and the other girl is Coco.
-
06-20-24 10:35 #961Senior Member

Posts: 525No worries that's why I asked
Never been offered that in the dozen times I've been there so far. Was it going to be extra or she was just about to do it?
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 10:13 #960Senior Member

Posts: 757To give a prostate massage. Sorry for not being clearer.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 10:00 #959Senior Member

Posts: 525Clarification
When you say she showed you a glove, you mean for the HE she wore a glove? Or a glove for Jr? Never experienced either there so was curious. Otherwise yeah sounds about on par with my experiences there. They always try to negotiate for more just to see / touch them. Kind of annoying.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 09:18 #958Senior Member

Posts: 757Good call on Zebulon. Got there and two very attractive women greeted me. I was taken back to the room. She proceeded to give a fairly decent massage. Not in my top ten, but I would return. She grabbed my cock a couple of times while I was on my stomach, but when I tried to get her to tease some more she replied, "No. That's when you turn over ".
Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze
[View Original Post]
I guess she thought I wanted to be stroked off on my stomach. She touched my ass some, but didn't really push on the button. When I turned over she showed me a glove. I told her I only wanted touching on the outside. She went right for junior and gave a decent hand job. She then asked if I wanted to play with her tita. I said yes, the she asked me "How much you tip?" I told her $50 and she put them away. Oh well. Sorry, but I didn't get her name. Both ladies looked pretty sultry and I would return.
-
06-11-24 08:18 #957Senior Member

Posts: 423True that
Well said. Lay there buck-ass nekkid and they've got a pretty good clue. Playing a little slow and polite grab-ass when she bends over you for the first time says a lot too. They remember and appreciate good repeat customers. I also get the tip out of the way in the beginning and there is no break in service.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






