Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26265

    I have been itching for this one.

    Any recent reports? She is in Sanford, does she travel to Raleigh / Cary?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/149377397255

  2. #26264

    Admin please feel free to delete if I broke a rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    What name does she use to post? Any recent ads?
    Here she is, does not post often, delete if I broke any protocol and if I did my apologies:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/047543316091

  3. #26263

    Puerto Rican Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm going to be staying out towards Clayton / Smithfield for a bit, and I'd love to find a decent provider, UTR or otherwise, that doesn't require a 30 min drive. Prefer petite, drug-free, and youngish, in that order, but beggers can't be choosers. Anyone have someone I should check out?

    Thanks!

    Jester.
    Have you or anyone else tried Puerto Rican Princess? I'm also looking for the same thing you are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/531510022832

  4. #26262

    Princess Jess

    Just to confirm for you guys, I made contact with Jess, set an appointment, FaceTimed with her, agreed to and sent deposit. Something happened, true or not she wanted to reschedule because she's unable to make it. We rescheduled to next day, next day comes, she says I'm too far away now. I say ok, why not send deposit back and we ll cut our losses. Initially she says sure, then ghosted / blocked / whatever you want to call it. Just letting you guys know. In fact I just searched for her Snapchat I'm either blocked or it's deleted.

  5. #26261

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by SpliHero  [View Original Post]
    That's Daisy stay's in a tiny house in Apex. Not the Apex MILF!

  6. #26260

    Any ads?

    What name does she use to post? Any recent ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    AJF 8/16/24 12:00 PM.

    Saw her a while back, BBFSCIP, good lay, vocal but batshit crazy, she was texting me the day after about some other monger, TBH I am surprised her mugshot was not for domestic terrorism.

  7. #26259
    Do you any of you local guys have any intel on her? Scheduling has been challenging. Is she legit, I did a search of the forums and found some posts but most links expired. Thanks fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess_jess

  8. #26258

    Princess Jess

    Do you any of you local guys have any intel on her? Scheduling has been challenging. Is she legit, I did a search of the forums and found some posts but most links expired. Thanks fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess_jess

  9. #26257
    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Apex MILF is a different provider. Darker colored hair.
    Nope. It's her. The tattoo tells it all.

  10. #26256

    No it's not

    Apex MILF is a different provider. Darker colored hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    That's the APEX MILF LOL.

  11. #26255
    Quote Originally Posted by SpliHero  [View Original Post]
    That's the APEX MILF LOL.

  12. #26254
    Quote Originally Posted by SpliHero  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I have seen her a few times. She has nice fake tits. Service wise, personally I'm not much impressed with her. Not bad but not that good either.

  13. #26253

    Is anyone had info on this?


  14. #26252

    Busted

    AJF 8/16/24 12:00 PM.

    Saw her a while back, BBFSCIP, good lay, vocal but batshit crazy, she was texting me the day after about some other monger, TBH I am surprised her mugshot was not for domestic terrorism.

  15. #26251

    RE: RE: Autumn J

    Yes, she is out in Northern Durham County, yeah. Certainly away from Wake. DM'd you more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. She out on the way to roxboro or more towards raleigh?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape