Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 30810
-
08-17-24 22:02 #26265Senior Member

Posts: 86I have been itching for this one.
Any recent reports? She is in Sanford, does she travel to Raleigh / Cary?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/149377397255
-
08-17-24 22:00 #26264Senior Member

Posts: 86Admin please feel free to delete if I broke a rule
Here she is, does not post often, delete if I broke any protocol and if I did my apologies:
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/047543316091
-
08-17-24 20:13 #26263Senior Member

Posts: 61Puerto Rican Princess
Have you or anyone else tried Puerto Rican Princess? I'm also looking for the same thing you are.
Originally Posted by TheInfJester
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/531510022832
-
08-17-24 19:56 #26262Regular Member

Posts: 6Princess Jess
Just to confirm for you guys, I made contact with Jess, set an appointment, FaceTimed with her, agreed to and sent deposit. Something happened, true or not she wanted to reschedule because she's unable to make it. We rescheduled to next day, next day comes, she says I'm too far away now. I say ok, why not send deposit back and we ll cut our losses. Initially she says sure, then ghosted / blocked / whatever you want to call it. Just letting you guys know. In fact I just searched for her Snapchat I'm either blocked or it's deleted.
-
08-17-24 14:33 #26261Senior Member

Posts: 247Daisy
That's Daisy stay's in a tiny house in Apex. Not the Apex MILF!
Originally Posted by SpliHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 14:18 #26260Senior Member

Posts: 173Any ads?
What name does she use to post? Any recent ads?
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 13:31 #26259Regular Member

Posts: 6Do you any of you local guys have any intel on her? Scheduling has been challenging. Is she legit, I did a search of the forums and found some posts but most links expired. Thanks fellas.
https://tryst.link/escort/princess_jess
-
08-17-24 13:25 #26258Regular Member

Posts: 6Princess Jess
Do you any of you local guys have any intel on her? Scheduling has been challenging. Is she legit, I did a search of the forums and found some posts but most links expired. Thanks fellas.
https://tryst.link/escort/princess_jess
-
08-17-24 03:06 #26257Senior Member

Posts: 274Nope. It's her. The tattoo tells it all.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 02:26 #26256Senior Member

Posts: 87No it's not
Apex MILF is a different provider. Darker colored hair.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 00:43 #26255Senior Member

Posts: 274That's the APEX MILF LOL.
Originally Posted by SpliHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 21:06 #26254Senior Member

Posts: 140She's legit. I have seen her a few times. She has nice fake tits. Service wise, personally I'm not much impressed with her. Not bad but not that good either.
Originally Posted by SpliHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 19:36 #26253Regular Member

Posts: 2Is anyone had info on this?
Anyone had info on this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/567725318677
-
08-16-24 18:03 #26252Senior Member

Posts: 86Busted
AJF 8/16/24 12:00 PM.
Saw her a while back, BBFSCIP, good lay, vocal but batshit crazy, she was texting me the day after about some other monger, TBH I am surprised her mugshot was not for domestic terrorism.
-
08-16-24 16:44 #26251Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: RE: Autumn J
Yes, she is out in Northern Durham County, yeah. Certainly away from Wake. DM'd you more info.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






