Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 25711
-
08-18-24 09:09 #22486Senior Member

Posts: 160Vannessa
50 doesn't really bother me but I would certainly pass on the rush job.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input.
-
08-18-24 09:04 #22485Senior Member

Posts: 391Naturally uninhibited
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/531110728825
Any intel with this one? Said she's in a house by the UD area, with roommates that don't bother, quoted me average rates. I felt iffy about her hosting situation, but then I haven't had a chance to visit.
-
08-18-24 05:36 #22484Senior Member

Posts: 150Any dreams here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/306554762128
Sassy or not?
-
08-17-24 18:10 #22483Senior Member

Posts: 150Yes
Yes you hit the nail on the head.
Originally Posted by HerbieCrow
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:13 #22482Senior Member

Posts: 827Vanessa
Saw her once about 18 months ago. She is closer to 50 and nothing but a rush job. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:13 #22481Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone With Experience?
I tried to arrange an appointment but had trouble due to the small time frame I have available. Is it worth the effort to try again?
-
08-17-24 09:41 #22480Senior Member

Posts: 717She's been around at least 15 years.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:19 #22479Senior Member

Posts: 160Vannessa
Anybody seen this one? Goes by Vannessa in the ad and I can't find anything in a search? TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/174647773
-
08-17-24 09:15 #22478Senior Member

Posts: 113My personal limit is 100 hh 150 hr with only very rare exceptions. Maybe I've been spoiled by the excellent quality and reasonable prices in Europe.
Originally Posted by CaitXO
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 01:34 #22477Senior Member

Posts: 438She was always a performer
Not worth he hassle though. Last time I tried she stretched simple text replies out for hours. Had the nerve to get indignant when I told her it was too late after about a three hour conversation gap. Nutty.
Originally Posted by Delgato
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 23:38 #22476Senior Member

Posts: 36Denver
Is Denver the Duo partner / GF of Savannah?
Originally Posted by Delgato
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 18:02 #22475Senior Member

Posts: 334Exactly, Springfield isn't anywhere near North Dayton. It's not even north of Dayton. Clearly, obviously a red flag. I can't believe I didn't catch that.
Originally Posted by Norgan8989
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 18:02 #22474Senior Member

Posts: 103Denver
Did some search but old links are not working. Plesse send pic or link.
Originally Posted by Delgato
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 13:41 #22473Senior Member

Posts: 92Another Exceptional Jodi visit
Met me at the door in a full fish body suit in 6" heels. She looked hot. We talked for a bit, (I was having trouble forming coherent sentences due to the visuals) We then went to the playroom. We started with a pussy pump to get the juices flowing. Mission accomplished! Dang is she fun to be with. She's a unique experience if you've never seen her. She gets into it as much (and often more) than you do. She has no off switch. Do yourself a favor and schedule yourself for take off. You won't regret it and you'll never forget it.
-
08-16-24 13:16 #22472Senior Member

Posts: 113Same
Its the same girl. She hasn't been in fairborn for a good while now I used to see here there as well. I also seen her one time on the east side of Dayton. That was an odd visit there was someone sitting on the porch place was a mess and same service as fairborn. I haven't seen her for at least a year and probably won't attempt to either. I have her socials and seems she has gained allot of weight from fairborn days from what she post on there. Everytime I seen her she was very mechanical and not into it at all. She is tight though well was anyway last I seen her. I can't remember for sure but I want to say DATY is not on the table. She may work in a pinch but not someone I would go out of my way for!!
Originally Posted by HerbieCrow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






