Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22461

    Anyone seen her? Been advertising for a minute

    Terrible comms, trying to set something up just wondering if anyone else has. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/314005766642

  2. #22460

    The throat goat in trouble

    Says heroin charges pending in Montgomery.[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  3. #22459

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger62  [View Original Post]
    Made contact. She wants half up front on pay pal or cash app. I declined.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/805743580915
    If you do google search on her pictures it shows up manny places so looks like a scam ad.

  4. #22458

    Wants Money Up Front

    Made contact. She wants half up front on pay pal or cash app. I declined.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/805743580915

  5. #22457
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Is this the Cait from Fairborn

    Quote Originally Posted by CaitXO  [View Original Post]
    Is 120 qv 150 hhr too expensive? The only increase was my qv that went up by $20 I've always done 150 hhr.
    If this is the Cait that entertained in Fairborn 3 or 4 years ago I would say yes it is too much.

    I visited the Cait in Fairborn and paid that and never went back. Service was subpar. She had little concern for making me happy. The lady I visited was only worried about the money.

    Yes I am not sure if this is the same lady because it has been years and I saw her once. I believe it is.

    She did not rip me off but she did not get me off.

  6. #22456
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    No, it's well in line with normal pricing.
    I concur.

    Cait is just a cool person, from my experience, and I've known her a long time.

  7. #22455

    Bonita

    Spent some time with Bonita today WOW what a great time she is so sexy. If you have not seen her I highly recommend her.

  8. #22454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Cait

    No, it's well in line with normal pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaitXO  [View Original Post]
    Is 120 qv 150 hhr too expensive? The only increase was my qv that went up by $20 I've always done 150 hhr.

  9. #22453

    Denver

    Spent an hour with Denver today. She is impossible to connect with. But when I do. Oh my. What a gem. 5 plus year history. Few compare.

  10. #22452

    Too expensive?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    This is Cait. She's been around for at least a year and has several reviews. I saw her once. I had a decent time but have not repeated due to her increase in donation.
    Is 120 qv 150 hhr too expensive? The only increase was my qv that went up by $20 I've always done 150 hhr.

  11. #22451

    First time Caller, long time listener

    Been around the scene in Dayton for a couple years now. Appreciate all the good reports y'all have put out there. You guys help all the young mongers' a lot. Also saw the resident "BBJ queen" (Tattooed face) got pinched by her uncle yesterday for some possession. But still saw her ad on stg. I'd say her bf trying to get escape cash together.

  12. #22450

    First red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT with LexI Lou. She's in Springfield. Sent me her address, I was most of the way there, and she told me She Required me to cash app the money before she let me in the back door. LOL I'll let you make your own assessment. She did say if she had a room It would be different LOL. I went to the address and there was no house with that Address. Again, I'll let you make your own assessment.
    The first red flag would be that her ad says she is in North Dayton and gave you an address in Springfield. Glad you didn't send the money.

  13. #22449

    McJulie

    The infamous McJulie who changed her name to Jessi when she went online got a new picture 24 hours ago courtesy of the uncle LEO.

  14. #22448
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Any experience or comments on this one?

    Scam?

    Setup?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/852254042399
    Couldn't find anything with that picture or number so I TOFTT to check her out. Now she did tell me she's posted on stg previously, so maybe she has reviews out there but I didn't recognize her in person. Incall at her apartment was actually very clean despite having 2 cats. The low low bed was odd. Damage was $.4 for BBBJCIM. Overall she seemed nice but I'm not sure I'm interested in repeating due to average skills.

    She also requested a picture and to choose activities from her menu before giving me an address which raised red flags but it seemed like she was being careful. I told her she really sounded like LEO when she did that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240814_180045_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240814_180950_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #22447

    Lexi Lou

    I TOFTT with LexI Lou. She's in Springfield. Sent me her address, I was most of the way there, and she told me She Required me to cash app the money before she let me in the back door. LOL I'll let you make your own assessment. She did say if she had a room It would be different LOL. I went to the address and there was no house with that Address. Again, I'll let you make your own assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiseart  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/215337859466

    I believe this is the same? And I am hoping for the same as the OP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape