Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 25721
-
08-18-24 21:22 #22481Senior Member

Posts: 124Denver
Oh yeah. She does that for sure. But if you are patient and endure all that. Eventually you will be glad you did. She is really fun to go out with for food and drinks as well. If she likes you. Like I said. We go back to 2017 ish.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 21:18 #22480Senior Member

Posts: 124Denver
I don't know. Maybe. She has a solo ad up presently under the name Bailey.
Originally Posted by Maigida
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 18:42 #22479Senior Member

Posts: 58Intel on a Dream
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540
Has anyone had a Dream with this one yet?
She told me she lives alone in Fairborn.
Definitely looks HOT. Hoping to find something on her before jumping in!
BM59.
-
08-18-24 15:56 #22478Senior Member

Posts: 830Sure looks interesting!
Waiting to hear what others have to say but she seems intriguing. Hopefully not a TGTBT situation.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 09:09 #22477Senior Member

Posts: 160Vannessa
50 doesn't really bother me but I would certainly pass on the rush job.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input.
-
08-18-24 09:04 #22476Senior Member

Posts: 391Naturally uninhibited
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/531110728825
Any intel with this one? Said she's in a house by the UD area, with roommates that don't bother, quoted me average rates. I felt iffy about her hosting situation, but then I haven't had a chance to visit.
-
08-18-24 05:36 #22475Senior Member

Posts: 150Any dreams here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/306554762128
Sassy or not?
-
08-17-24 18:10 #22474Senior Member

Posts: 150Yes
Yes you hit the nail on the head.
Originally Posted by HerbieCrow
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:13 #22473Senior Member

Posts: 827Vanessa
Saw her once about 18 months ago. She is closer to 50 and nothing but a rush job. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:13 #22472Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone With Experience?
I tried to arrange an appointment but had trouble due to the small time frame I have available. Is it worth the effort to try again?
-
08-17-24 09:41 #22471Senior Member

Posts: 717She's been around at least 15 years.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:19 #22470Senior Member

Posts: 160Vannessa
Anybody seen this one? Goes by Vannessa in the ad and I can't find anything in a search? TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/174647773
-
08-17-24 09:15 #22469Senior Member

Posts: 115My personal limit is 100 hh 150 hr with only very rare exceptions. Maybe I've been spoiled by the excellent quality and reasonable prices in Europe.
Originally Posted by CaitXO
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 01:34 #22468Senior Member

Posts: 438She was always a performer
Not worth he hassle though. Last time I tried she stretched simple text replies out for hours. Had the nerve to get indignant when I told her it was too late after about a three hour conversation gap. Nutty.
Originally Posted by Delgato
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 23:38 #22467Senior Member

Posts: 36Denver
Is Denver the Duo partner / GF of Savannah?
Originally Posted by Delgato
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




