Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35863
    Anyone got any intel on this thick girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jerk4june

  2. #35862
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Glad you did not get robbed this chick has a million bad reviews and is definitely a risky provider to see.
    She definitely will take your money then hall ass.

  3. #35861
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago for a late night qv in a decent enough hotel off Merrill. Others in the room but they left while we conducted business. She is definitely the girl from the pictures. Kinda ghetto white chick but friendly enough and very clean. If I decide to repeat, I would opt for longer and more privacy. No complaints.
    Do her tits really look that nice??

  4. #35860
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    First I thought she was no longer with us? But anyway, can someone explain what the hell is she talking about in this Ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/776551057835
    And yet people risk seeing her. She's a psycho loose cannon that hates the world, and is ready to explode! Dangerous!

  5. #35859
    Any info on this one in mandarin? Ready to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/366597645445

  6. #35858
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    First I thought she was no longer with us? But anyway, can someone explain what the hell is she talking about in this Ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/776551057835
    You got to read between the lines.

    SouthPoint Jacksonville.

    Dix Ellis Trail.

    Qv80 Hh120.

    Anything in the P.S. Statement is vague. Nicole, Bruno, Wackos is all I could get out of that.

  7. #35857
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Good eyeballing. You really caught the tattoos not lining up! Looks like another scam ad that to your eagle eye.

    LB.
    Any more, I believe just about nothing I hear, and maybe half of what I see. It's a damn shame this hobby is so full of deception. That said, there's a possibility she's using old pics. Like possibly she didn't have that leaf tattoo on her left arm when she took those other two pictures. Who the hell knows.

  8. #35856

    Can someone explain this to me

    First I thought she was no longer with us? But anyway, can someone explain what the hell is she talking about in this Ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/776551057835

  9. #35855
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596
    I saw her a few weeks ago for a late night qv in a decent enough hotel off Merrill. Others in the room but they left while we conducted business. She is definitely the girl from the pictures. Kinda ghetto white chick but friendly enough and very clean. If I decide to repeat, I would opt for longer and more privacy. No complaints.

  10. #35854
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596
    I saw her a few weeks ago at a decent hotel off Merrill. Late night QV. Was quick. She looks like the pics. Lots of sus characters around. Nobody was any trouble. Roommate went into the bathroom. Definitely the girl from the pics. Clean. Would like to repeat for longer and more privacy. Good experience overall.

  11. #35853

    Hot girl info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/154402377313

    I rarely ask this question, but has anyone seen this girl.

  12. #35852
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Idk looks suspicious. All 3 pictures look different. None of the the tattoos line up.
    Good eyeballing. You really caught the tattoos not lining up! Looks like another scam ad that to your eagle eye.

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   03.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

  13. #35851
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...*/098517658965

    Anyone seen her? Phone number does not come up with anything and no name listed.
    Idk looks suspicious. All 3 pictures look different. None of the the tattoos line up.

  14. #35850
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Idk about the pictures. The tattoos all line up super well. But if there are other ads under the same number that's a big red flag, but heads up the links you posted are dead.
    Sorry about that. The links were active last night. Trust me, those girls were NOT attractive.

  15. #35849

    New

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...*/098517658965

    Anyone seen her? Phone number does not come up with anything and no name listed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape