Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 60900
-
08-17-24 11:17 #57195Senior Member

Posts: 297Dang
I was there Wednesday.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
Fare thee well, Linda. Gunna miss you.
-
08-16-24 22:26 #57194Senior Member

Posts: 121Oriental Woodstock Update
I found the arrest information and only the owner was arrested. Charges were "keeping a place of prostitution" and "money laundering". Interesting side note, she was the owner of Diyuan in Kennesaw that closed last year. Be careful out there boys!
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 22:00 #57193Banned Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-16-24 17:32 #57192Regular Member

Posts: 22Po-po
LE was there yesterday. At least 10-cars in the parking lot. Sucks cause that was a reliable spot.
Originally Posted by Beldaws
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 16:46 #57191Senior Member

Posts: 1456Table shower
I know a lot of places have shut down and most places I go don't have, anyone know a good place with a table shower?
-
08-16-24 14:25 #57190Senior Member

Posts: 121Oriental Hwy 92 Bust
Yesterday afternoon I observed at least 5 sheriffs vehicles (some unmarked) and multiple deputies (male / female) coming in and out of the building. While I didn't see anyone obviously arrested I spoke with someone today that said the owner was indeed arrested. Not sure what the exact charges are and if it involves others but it was a major exercise for sure.
Originally Posted by Beldaws
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 12:36 #57189Senior Member

Posts: 156Oriental Massage Woodstock
Anybody know why Oriental Massage off 92 in Woodstock shut down?
-
08-15-24 17:39 #57188Senior Member

Posts: 208Health Massage on 20 near Marketplace. Ask for Lily. My go to.
Originally Posted by Loladoo
[View Original Post]
Also:
Golden.
Elite hands.
Great Massage (only in a pinch).
Usually just L1 at these spas.
Further down in Suwannee is Oasis which is good as well. L1 also.
-
08-15-24 16:05 #57187Senior Member

Posts: 579There are a couple of places, Golden is one, but my advice is if you live in Cumming, don't shit where you eat. Go over to Gwinnett or down 400 to 285.
Originally Posted by Loladoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 15:14 #57186Senior Member

Posts: 332That is Lily's son. He also many times would transport the girls to or from Sisi / Li according to need or request.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 11:26 #57185Senior Member

Posts: 76Amy
Last I heard after a short stint at another location on Lower Roswell she retired and is now out of the business.
Originally Posted by FT119
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 10:15 #57184Regular Member

Posts: 2Cumming locations
Can anyone help me with good spots in cumming.
-
08-15-24 09:46 #57183Senior Member

Posts: 189About five years ago I met her significant other at the store. He was a white guy but not sure if he was boyfriend or husband.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 23:39 #57182Senior Member

Posts: 495Suggest trying Glory massage. 2148 Duluth Hwy. Heidi is a little cute petite thing. Have seen a male doing feet massages.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:15 #57181Senior Member

Posts: 217Li Massage and 4-hand
I wonder if it actually is Lily's Husband. Maybe she has him there now. He use to be at SiSi not to work but to manage the store when Lily would be managing Li. It is just a guess though.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




