Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 59439
-
08-15-24 17:39 #55749Senior Member

Posts: 208Health Massage on 20 near Marketplace. Ask for Lily. My go to.
Originally Posted by Loladoo
[View Original Post]
Also:
Golden.
Elite hands.
Great Massage (only in a pinch).
Usually just L1 at these spas.
Further down in Suwannee is Oasis which is good as well. L1 also.
-
08-15-24 16:05 #55748Senior Member

Posts: 579There are a couple of places, Golden is one, but my advice is if you live in Cumming, don't shit where you eat. Go over to Gwinnett or down 400 to 285.
Originally Posted by Loladoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 15:14 #55747Senior Member

Posts: 332That is Lily's son. He also many times would transport the girls to or from Sisi / Li according to need or request.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 11:26 #55746Senior Member

Posts: 76Amy
Last I heard after a short stint at another location on Lower Roswell she retired and is now out of the business.
Originally Posted by FT119
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 10:15 #55745Regular Member

Posts: 2Cumming locations
Can anyone help me with good spots in cumming.
-
08-15-24 09:46 #55744Senior Member

Posts: 189About five years ago I met her significant other at the store. He was a white guy but not sure if he was boyfriend or husband.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 23:39 #55743Senior Member

Posts: 495Suggest trying Glory massage. 2148 Duluth Hwy. Heidi is a little cute petite thing. Have seen a male doing feet massages.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:15 #55742Senior Member

Posts: 217Li Massage and 4-hand
I wonder if it actually is Lily's Husband. Maybe she has him there now. He use to be at SiSi not to work but to manage the store when Lily would be managing Li. It is just a guess though.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 18:32 #55741Senior Member

Posts: 4061You may have to look in the independent sites like rubrankings. Someone mentioned there was a dude at the old Li Massage.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 16:17 #55740Regular Member

Posts: 22M / F 4 Hands Massage?
Looking for a male / female 4 hands massage. Any recommendations in or near ATL?
-
08-14-24 12:35 #55739Senior Member

Posts: 59Thinking about heading up there Friday, so Annie is worth it then. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Bigjuice2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 09:18 #55738Regular Member

Posts: 3Amy from Paper Mill Spa
Saw Paper Mill closed, does anyone know where Amy ended up?
-
08-14-24 08:57 #55737Banned Member

Posts: 307Line up?
I don't do this and the only time I have seen it done is when you come in and is is so slow you are about to walk out the door and the MAMA yells at all the girls to come out for you to get your pick.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
If it's busy I can't see you getting a lineup but I have got a girl seen another girl and said I want her. If you see someone you want before you get started you can and I have made that request. Other than that I just request who I want by name.
-
08-13-24 23:08 #55736Senior Member

Posts: 4061CAMP girls usually go on rotation. I never ask for a lineup because usually the person who greets you is the one who's going to massage you. However, sometimes when I walk in, I see two or three women in the lobby, and whoever I think is most attractive or has the best body I ask for her even if it's not her turn.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 20:18 #55735Senior Member

Posts: 757Request a line up
Do any of your request a line up of who's available? I've always accepted who was sent and not gotten who I requested.








Reply With Quote





