Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 59443
-
08-16-24 17:32 #55753Regular Member

Posts: 22Po-po
LE was there yesterday. At least 10-cars in the parking lot. Sucks cause that was a reliable spot.
Originally Posted by Beldaws
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 16:46 #55752Senior Member

Posts: 1456Table shower
I know a lot of places have shut down and most places I go don't have, anyone know a good place with a table shower?
-
08-16-24 14:25 #55751Senior Member

Posts: 121Oriental Hwy 92 Bust
Yesterday afternoon I observed at least 5 sheriffs vehicles (some unmarked) and multiple deputies (male / female) coming in and out of the building. While I didn't see anyone obviously arrested I spoke with someone today that said the owner was indeed arrested. Not sure what the exact charges are and if it involves others but it was a major exercise for sure.
Originally Posted by Beldaws
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 12:36 #55750Senior Member

Posts: 156Oriental Massage Woodstock
Anybody know why Oriental Massage off 92 in Woodstock shut down?
-
08-15-24 17:39 #55749Senior Member

Posts: 208Health Massage on 20 near Marketplace. Ask for Lily. My go to.
Originally Posted by Loladoo
[View Original Post]
Also:
Golden.
Elite hands.
Great Massage (only in a pinch).
Usually just L1 at these spas.
Further down in Suwannee is Oasis which is good as well. L1 also.
-
08-15-24 16:05 #55748Senior Member

Posts: 579There are a couple of places, Golden is one, but my advice is if you live in Cumming, don't shit where you eat. Go over to Gwinnett or down 400 to 285.
Originally Posted by Loladoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 15:14 #55747Senior Member

Posts: 332That is Lily's son. He also many times would transport the girls to or from Sisi / Li according to need or request.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 11:26 #55746Senior Member

Posts: 76Amy
Last I heard after a short stint at another location on Lower Roswell she retired and is now out of the business.
Originally Posted by FT119
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 10:15 #55745Regular Member

Posts: 2Cumming locations
Can anyone help me with good spots in cumming.
-
08-15-24 09:46 #55744Senior Member

Posts: 189About five years ago I met her significant other at the store. He was a white guy but not sure if he was boyfriend or husband.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 23:39 #55743Senior Member

Posts: 495Suggest trying Glory massage. 2148 Duluth Hwy. Heidi is a little cute petite thing. Have seen a male doing feet massages.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:15 #55742Senior Member

Posts: 217Li Massage and 4-hand
I wonder if it actually is Lily's Husband. Maybe she has him there now. He use to be at SiSi not to work but to manage the store when Lily would be managing Li. It is just a guess though.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 18:32 #55741Senior Member

Posts: 4061You may have to look in the independent sites like rubrankings. Someone mentioned there was a dude at the old Li Massage.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 16:17 #55740Regular Member

Posts: 22M / F 4 Hands Massage?
Looking for a male / female 4 hands massage. Any recommendations in or near ATL?
-
08-14-24 12:35 #55739Senior Member

Posts: 59Thinking about heading up there Friday, so Annie is worth it then. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Bigjuice2018
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




