Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12618

    Meranda

    Well she can't be taking to good of her baby, because she was busted again about 3 days ago. And in her current picture she is looking like she is going down hill. It doesn't say whey she was charged with, my speculation is drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by MainTtechDude1  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but she's probably busy taking care of her baby that she had. MTD1.

  2. #12617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Could be mistaken. Duck lips and black corset picture triggered this question. Is this the infamous forehead girl that was Seeking?

    https://tryst.link/escort/diamond_parker

    PS deposit requirement is BS
    No. This is the infamous FIVEhead girl the Sugarbaby threads.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...be5f817ac1a357

  3. #12616

    Forehead Girl

    Could be mistaken. Duck lips and black corset picture triggered this question. Is this the infamous forehead girl that was Seeking?

    https://tryst.link/escort/diamond_parker

    PS deposit requirement is BS

  4. #12615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current info? The search came up with several reports, some good and some not so good, but I don't know if they're referring to THIS Brook or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174414389
    Updated Thief from ripoff reports.

    Ok. I was finally ripped off, today. Ashleigh took the money after 5 minutes, then took off down the hall. Her street is Cordova ave. 20 seconds later, her "husband" came out (large black thug) and asked me how long I had been fucking his wife, LOL. I answered "not yet" and explained that she had advertised on LC. I politely asked home to get my money back, and he declined. Saying that the * would be meeting me outside. I left, went to my SUV, opened the back hatch, an let him see me put a dark metal object (with a handle) into my pocket. I then proceeded to take pics of the property and his truck and license plates. As I left, I received a text from Ashleigh, saying she wanted to meet me at another apartment nearby. I simply replied that "payback was a * and may have left her with the impression that I was a white supremacist, LOL. I think they will be looking over their shoulders for a bit. I guess the shaved head, goatee, tattoos and my friendly icy demeanor may have been off-putting. BTW, the metal object was only a flashlight, LOL. Honest! This chick is so clueless that you can easily track her street name Ashleigh Lovee is actually the name in one of her many Facebook accounts, that you can use to access her personal email (which is her first and last name! With that much info, I had examined her record at Clerk of Courts, which was surprisingly unremarkable. Her sister, however, has a record with at least 30 entries.

  5. #12614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Theif

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current info? The search came up with several reports, some good and some not so good, but I don't know if they're referring to THIS Brook or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174414389
    Run the hell away.

    Posted not long ago, look it up in rip offs.

  6. #12613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Brook

    Anyone have current info? The search came up with several reports, some good and some not so good, but I don't know if they're referring to THIS Brook or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174414389

  7. #12612

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She is by all means, if real, UTR material.
    She's real, but she's probably busy taking care of her baby that she had. MTD1.

  8. #12611

    Might be visiting uncle

    A few weeks after her last as I was looking at Arrests. Org and I came across a picture of a nice looking woman and when I clicked on it see what she was picked up for I found that she had been arrested many times and mug shots from previous arrests it was Maranda. But of course that is not her real name. She was arrested on 6/30 at 4:45 pm in Hamilton county. She is 34 years old. As you know can't post her real name or a mug shot but with the information. And as for reason of arrest it said no information. But in the past she has been picked up and charged with position of drugs and she has also been charged with domestic violence.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been keeping an eye out for this one to come back but she hasn't advertised since May. Does anyone know if she's active or gone UTR?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170047216

  9. #12610

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been keeping an eye out for this one to come back but she hasn't advertised since May. Does anyone know if she's active or gone UTR?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170047216
    She is by all means, if real, UTR material.

  10. #12609

    Miranda

    I've been keeping an eye out for this one to come back but she hasn't advertised since May. Does anyone know if she's active or gone UTR?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170047216

  11. #12608

    I would avoid

    One, those pictures have to be five years older or more. And she used to run two different ads at the same time. Different phone numbers but shared some of the same photo's. Also there was a report years ago from a monger that it had a kick stand. Also at one time one of its ads was on a transgender page. So if you decide to take a look proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinCityFun  [View Original Post]
    Not a lot of info to be found on her anyone know anything?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...77f4dec8dbd849

  12. #12607

    Candy in Anderson

    Not a lot of info to be found on her anyone know anything?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...77f4dec8dbd849

  13. #12606
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't gotten a response so I figure it's either fake or she already made the money she needed. Too bad. I always had fun with her.
    Still vert slow on replying so I haven't found out if it is her or not.

  14. #12605

    NaNa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    You end up seeing her?
    Haven't gotten a response so I figure it's either fake or she already made the money she needed. Too bad. I always had fun with her.

  15. #12604
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Her new ad says "near Cincinnati State" which probably means Budget Inn. For 200 a hhr she ought to be at the Cincinnatian.
    You end up seeing her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape