Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 13518
-
08-15-24 11:28 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 560Meranda
Well she can't be taking to good of her baby, because she was busted again about 3 days ago. And in her current picture she is looking like she is going down hill. It doesn't say whey she was charged with, my speculation is drugs.
Originally Posted by MainTtechDude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 20:53 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 2645No. This is the infamous FIVEhead girl the Sugarbaby threads.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...be5f817ac1a357
-
08-14-24 20:33 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 2248Forehead Girl
Could be mistaken. Duck lips and black corset picture triggered this question. Is this the infamous forehead girl that was Seeking?
https://tryst.link/escort/diamond_parker
PS deposit requirement is BS
-
08-12-24 17:19 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 1165Updated Thief from ripoff reports.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Ok. I was finally ripped off, today. Ashleigh took the money after 5 minutes, then took off down the hall. Her street is Cordova ave. 20 seconds later, her "husband" came out (large black thug) and asked me how long I had been fucking his wife, LOL. I answered "not yet" and explained that she had advertised on LC. I politely asked home to get my money back, and he declined. Saying that the * would be meeting me outside. I left, went to my SUV, opened the back hatch, an let him see me put a dark metal object (with a handle) into my pocket. I then proceeded to take pics of the property and his truck and license plates. As I left, I received a text from Ashleigh, saying she wanted to meet me at another apartment nearby. I simply replied that "payback was a * and may have left her with the impression that I was a white supremacist, LOL. I think they will be looking over their shoulders for a bit. I guess the shaved head, goatee, tattoos and my friendly icy demeanor may have been off-putting. BTW, the metal object was only a flashlight, LOL. Honest! This chick is so clueless that you can easily track her street name Ashleigh Lovee is actually the name in one of her many Facebook accounts, that you can use to access her personal email (which is her first and last name! With that much info, I had examined her record at Clerk of Courts, which was surprisingly unremarkable. Her sister, however, has a record with at least 30 entries.
-
08-12-24 13:02 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 1165Theif
Run the hell away.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Posted not long ago, look it up in rip offs.
-
08-12-24 10:32 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 1190Brook
Anyone have current info? The search came up with several reports, some good and some not so good, but I don't know if they're referring to THIS Brook or not.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174414389
-
08-11-24 21:21 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 112Miranda
She's real, but she's probably busy taking care of her baby that she had. MTD1.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 17:14 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 560Might be visiting uncle
A few weeks after her last as I was looking at Arrests. Org and I came across a picture of a nice looking woman and when I clicked on it see what she was picked up for I found that she had been arrested many times and mug shots from previous arrests it was Maranda. But of course that is not her real name. She was arrested on 6/30 at 4:45 pm in Hamilton county. She is 34 years old. As you know can't post her real name or a mug shot but with the information. And as for reason of arrest it said no information. But in the past she has been picked up and charged with position of drugs and she has also been charged with domestic violence.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 16:27 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 827Miranda
She is by all means, if real, UTR material.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 15:38 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 538Miranda
I've been keeping an eye out for this one to come back but she hasn't advertised since May. Does anyone know if she's active or gone UTR?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170047216
-
08-08-24 17:52 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 159I would avoid
One, those pictures have to be five years older or more. And she used to run two different ads at the same time. Different phone numbers but shared some of the same photo's. Also there was a report years ago from a monger that it had a kick stand. Also at one time one of its ads was on a transgender page. So if you decide to take a look proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by CinCityFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 14:03 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 31Candy in Anderson
Not a lot of info to be found on her anyone know anything?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...77f4dec8dbd849
-
08-06-24 18:07 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 31Still vert slow on replying so I haven't found out if it is her or not.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 15:23 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 418NaNa
Haven't gotten a response so I figure it's either fake or she already made the money she needed. Too bad. I always had fun with her.
Originally Posted by Bbbloo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 15:00 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 48You end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






