Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1617
-
08-21-24 14:49 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 68What's your favorite agency?
Thanks for heads up. Do you mind to share your favorite agency or indy?
Originally Posted by FlyByNight23
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 22:11 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 307Man AC is terrible.
A bunch of Zombies and one legged Pirates in AC.
Originally Posted by FlyByNight23
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 19:06 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 53Agreed this type of young and pretty girl was available in backpage and even cityguide for 120 hh all covered which is fine, more safe. Life sucks now, ugly, fat, druggies, scammers, high price and very very few give decent service with decent price. We need to band together not to do contents or videos service, and stop paying anything over 250, maybe then supply / demand with correct itself.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 17:42 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 428Hammonton
Jay (Jackie) was a good date when she was in Hammonton. I saw her twice and she wasn't an all out hoe, but she was responsive, all she asked was to be treated kindly LOL.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
She was a bit heavier, but those legs and that ass was worth it. She has lost some weight, I assume meds are to be blamed, but still looks good. Now the ugly, I advice to stay away from her, there's some heavy issues in there concerning the law. Sorry I can't explain here, it all happened in July.
-
08-14-24 17:35 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 428Different girl!
Hannah (Shannon) and Tiffany (Christine) are different girls. One from Camden and the other one from Galloway. If you compare tats, they are different.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 11:16 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 233It was your review I mentioned. Thanks for posting it. I'm guessing based upon our brief conversation she's no more stable now doing outcalls. Shame because she is pretty. She’s the kind of girl you ran into much more often 8-10 years ago on Craig’s or Backpage. This level of girl went to Sugar dating but my understanding is that Seeking, etc. are a dumpster fire. Where is a guy to find company?
Originally Posted by Sbfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 09:27 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 53I reviewed her before. Yes she is very good looking that's why I stayed eventhough she was doing her demon when I arrived. She did CBJ for 1 min and said she has been doing it for 10 min. So I decided let get on with cfs before it's too late, before we start she was falling to sleep. I was worry she might pass out, so I decided to leave and like my money back. She went on a rage and said I suck your cock. I left and took a lost without getting any service, and didn't want to get involve in this bs and crazyness.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 09:14 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 233I'm sure sure her pics are old but taken at face value she's one of the better looking Skip girls. Seems like full of drama though.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Yeah outcall via Uber might not be a good idea for me. Most girls seem to ask for it though.
-
08-14-24 07:10 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 655I've tried to set something up w her in S Jersey, near Hammonton / Atco area, but her responses are very sporadic and we haven't connected yet.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
I think she's been around sorta semi utr for years, IF it's the girl I'm thinking about. She messaged some donations and they were reasonable enough that I didn't think twice, but I don't recall what they were exactly. I only reach out when I know I'll be in that area, so who knows if it will ever happen.
As for Uber, if you don't use your real name when playing, then I would definitely not use an Uber. Not to mention none of these woman can keep time, so the likely hood of a no show and you eating a charge is pretty high.
I've been threatened w blackmail, or finding and contacting my family, maintaining some distance and anonymity is a very good choice.
-
08-14-24 06:46 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 233Jay Toms River 8081 Initial Contact
This girl was reviewed as an incall. (Post 1333.) Apparently not a great experience. Being more horny than smart I decided to see how her outcall / car date worked in Toms River. Answer is not good. She has prices right on her ad, maybe not ones she expected, but she told me totally different pricing when I tried to get something setup. When I pointed out the discrepancy she got all defensive. I attached the conversation. I'm fine with updated pricing but update your ad!
Im still vaguely curious if her outcall is better than her incall but Im not dealing with an attitude. Maybe someone will get it to work.
On another note has anyone had success with getting a girl to you using Uber? Seems like more work and also a way for them to get your real name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...a/400059718984
-
08-13-24 21:55 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 3003Do not see her she's a rip off and suck dick with teeth cutting dick according to a report from a member also those pictures in her ad are filtered here's a YouTube video of her name is Tiffany not Hannah.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/cgSubqBFqrA?si=IKmGQrrKiCwSGCEl
-
08-13-24 19:56 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 43Hannah? Absecon
Curious if anyone has any intel on Hannah that posts regularly in Galloway / Absecon? She looks good in her pics but uses the same ones in every ad. We've texted back and forth but for one reason or another it hasn't come to fruition. She seems like she could be fun, but for some reason my spidey sense is telling me not to pull the trigger. I recall seeing one less than positive review about her a while back, wondering if anyone can shed some light? Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/252030975116
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/609561689576
-
07-25-24 09:25 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 2Barnegat nj
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...n/851431773619
Any intel in these two, interested.
-
07-25-24 09:04 #1424Regular Member

Posts: 2Barnegat nj
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...n/851431773619
Any intel in these two, interested.
-
06-25-24 13:28 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 105Katie in Galloway
Anyone see Katie lately? I know her reviews seem to be hit or miss but I live close so I am thinking of giving her a shot. All the reviews are older so I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately and if she offers DFK or BBBJ. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/914285014899









Reply With Quote



