Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1437

    What's your favorite agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/849764444246

    Do not see! This girl is on dope and almost stepped on a needle on my way out the door. She is so high that she will suc to for 1-2 minutes and say she been doing it for 10 minutes then catches an attitude because you did cum yet. Room is never clean. She is never fresh. She told me that she have been robbed before, after service, plenty of times and I can see why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/888436113519

    The negative review I read on this one is close the experience I had. She has a Spanish BF so she doesn't take the service seriously. It's more of a lure thing with them. She gives horrible service and you got to ask for a refund because everything that was discussed on the phone is not what she does. The pics are filtered, she's is in her late 40's or early 50's with no teeth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/051966528597

    She does look like pics. I have mixed reviews. I think she is a QV for 8. 0. Head is mid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...y/458119913855

    She clock watches. If you say the wrong thing in text she will give you an attitude. Ex. "You offer cardates?" " why would I go into your car if idk you?" "But you will come to my house if you don't know me?

    Has a big pit bull. He body has rolls all over. Charges extra for BBJ. Time starts when you walk into room so it doesn't matter how long she take to get started after you enter. So 7 min BBJ for 1.0 and I didn't cum. She will literally say "times up" no matter how long she did it for she will say it 15 mins. You can't get your money back because you might end up being attacked by her dog.
    Thanks for heads up. Do you mind to share your favorite agency or indy?

  2. #1436

    Man AC is terrible.

    A bunch of Zombies and one legged Pirates in AC.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/849764444246

    Do not see! This girl is on dope and almost stepped on a needle on my way out the door. She is so high that she will suc to for 1-2 minutes and say she been doing it for 10 minutes then catches an attitude because you did cum yet. Room is never clean. She is never fresh. She told me that she have been robbed before, after service, plenty of times and I can see why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/888436113519

    The negative review I read on this one is close the experience I had. She has a Spanish BF so she doesn't take the service seriously. It's more of a lure thing with them. She gives horrible service and you got to ask for a refund because everything that was discussed on the phone is not what she does. The pics are filtered, she's is in her late 40's or early 50's with no teeth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/051966528597

    She does look like pics. I have mixed reviews. I think she is a QV for 8. 0. Head is mid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...y/458119913855

    She clock watches. If you say the wrong thing in text she will give you an attitude. Ex. "You offer cardates?" " why would I go into your car if idk you?" "But you will come to my house if you don't know me?

    Has a big pit bull. He body has rolls all over. Charges extra for BBJ. Time starts when you walk into room so it doesn't matter how long she take to get started after you enter. So 7 min BBJ for 1.0 and I didn't cum. She will literally say "times up" no matter how long she did it for she will say it 15 mins. You can't get your money back because you might end up being attacked by her dog.

  3. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    It was your review I mentioned. Thanks for posting it. I'm guessing based upon our brief conversation she's no more stable now doing outcalls. Shame because she is pretty. Shes the kind of girl you ran into much more often 8-10 years ago on Craigs or Backpage. This level of girl went to Sugar dating but my understanding is that Seeking, etc. are a dumpster fire. Where is a guy to find company?
    Agreed this type of young and pretty girl was available in backpage and even cityguide for 120 hh all covered which is fine, more safe. Life sucks now, ugly, fat, druggies, scammers, high price and very very few give decent service with decent price. We need to band together not to do contents or videos service, and stop paying anything over 250, maybe then supply / demand with correct itself.

  4. #1434

    Hammonton

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set something up w her in S Jersey, near Hammonton / Atco area, but her responses are very sporadic and we haven't connected yet.

    I think she's been around sorta semi utr for years, IF it's the girl I'm thinking about. She messaged some donations and they were reasonable enough that I didn't think twice, but I don't recall what they were exactly. I only reach out when I know I'll be in that area, so who knows if it will ever happen.

    As for Uber, if you don't use your real name when playing, then I would definitely not use an Uber. Not to mention none of these woman can keep time, so the likely hood of a no show and you eating a charge is pretty high.

    I've been threatened w blackmail, or finding and contacting my family, maintaining some distance and anonymity is a very good choice.
    Jay (Jackie) was a good date when she was in Hammonton. I saw her twice and she wasn't an all out hoe, but she was responsive, all she asked was to be treated kindly LOL.

    She was a bit heavier, but those legs and that ass was worth it. She has lost some weight, I assume meds are to be blamed, but still looks good. Now the ugly, I advice to stay away from her, there's some heavy issues in there concerning the law. Sorry I can't explain here, it all happened in July.

  5. #1433

    Different girl!

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her she's a rip off and suck dick with teeth cutting dick according to a report from a member also those pictures in her ad are filtered here's a YouTube video of her name is Tiffany not Hannah.

    https://youtu.be/cgSubqBFqrA?si=IKmGQrrKiCwSGCEl
    Hannah (Shannon) and Tiffany (Christine) are different girls. One from Camden and the other one from Galloway. If you compare tats, they are different.

  6. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbfan  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her before. Yes she is very good looking that's why I stayed eventhough she was doing her demon when I arrived. She did CBJ for 1 min and said she has been doing it for 10 min. So I decided let get on with cfs before it's too late, before we start she was falling to sleep. I was worry she might pass out, so I decided to leave and like my money back. She went on a rage and said I suck your cock. I left and took a lost without getting any service, and didn't want to get involve in this bs and crazyness.
    It was your review I mentioned. Thanks for posting it. I'm guessing based upon our brief conversation she's no more stable now doing outcalls. Shame because she is pretty. She’s the kind of girl you ran into much more often 8-10 years ago on Craig’s or Backpage. This level of girl went to Sugar dating but my understanding is that Seeking, etc. are a dumpster fire. Where is a guy to find company?

  7. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure sure her pics are old but taken at face value she's one of the better looking Skip girls. Seems like full of drama though.

    Yeah outcall via Uber might not be a good idea for me. Most girls seem to ask for it though.
    I reviewed her before. Yes she is very good looking that's why I stayed eventhough she was doing her demon when I arrived. She did CBJ for 1 min and said she has been doing it for 10 min. So I decided let get on with cfs before it's too late, before we start she was falling to sleep. I was worry she might pass out, so I decided to leave and like my money back. She went on a rage and said I suck your cock. I left and took a lost without getting any service, and didn't want to get involve in this bs and crazyness.

  8. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set something up w her in S Jersey, near Hammonton / Atco area, but her responses are very sporadic and we haven't connected yet.

    I think she's been around sorta semi utr for years, IF it's the girl I'm thinking about. She messaged some donations and they were reasonable enough that I didn't think twice, but I don't recall what they were exactly. I only reach out when I know I'll be in that area, so who knows if it will ever happen.

    As for Uber, if you don't use your real name when playing, then I would definitely not use an Uber. Not to mention none of these woman can keep time, so the likely hood of a no show and you eating a charge is pretty high.

    I've been threatened w blackmail, or finding and contacting my family, maintaining some distance and anonymity is a very good choice.
    I'm sure sure her pics are old but taken at face value she's one of the better looking Skip girls. Seems like full of drama though.

    Yeah outcall via Uber might not be a good idea for me. Most girls seem to ask for it though.

  9. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    This girl was reviewed as an incall. (Post 1333.) Apparently not a great experience. Being more horny than smart I decided to see how her incall / car date worked in Toms River. Answer is not good. She has prices right on her ad, maybe not ones she expected, but she told me totally different pricing when I tried to get something setup. When I pointed out the discrepancy she got all defensive. She attached conversation. I'm fine with updated pricing but update your ad!

    Im still vaguely curious if her outcall is better than her incall but Im not dealing with an attitude. Maybe someone will get it to work.

    On another note has anyone had success with getting a girl to you using Uber? Seems like more work and also a way for them to get your real name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...a/400059718984
    I've tried to set something up w her in S Jersey, near Hammonton / Atco area, but her responses are very sporadic and we haven't connected yet.

    I think she's been around sorta semi utr for years, IF it's the girl I'm thinking about. She messaged some donations and they were reasonable enough that I didn't think twice, but I don't recall what they were exactly. I only reach out when I know I'll be in that area, so who knows if it will ever happen.

    As for Uber, if you don't use your real name when playing, then I would definitely not use an Uber. Not to mention none of these woman can keep time, so the likely hood of a no show and you eating a charge is pretty high.

    I've been threatened w blackmail, or finding and contacting my family, maintaining some distance and anonymity is a very good choice.

  10. #1428

    Jay Toms River 8081 Initial Contact

    This girl was reviewed as an incall. (Post 1333.) Apparently not a great experience. Being more horny than smart I decided to see how her outcall / car date worked in Toms River. Answer is not good. She has prices right on her ad, maybe not ones she expected, but she told me totally different pricing when I tried to get something setup. When I pointed out the discrepancy she got all defensive. I attached the conversation. I'm fine with updated pricing but update your ad!

    Im still vaguely curious if her outcall is better than her incall but Im not dealing with an attitude. Maybe someone will get it to work.

    On another note has anyone had success with getting a girl to you using Uber? Seems like more work and also a way for them to get your real name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...a/400059718984
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3146.jpg‎   IMG_3147.jpg‎   IMG_3148.jpg‎  

  11. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSolt1708  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any intel on Hannah that posts regularly in Galloway / Absecon? She looks good in her pics but uses the same ones in every ad. We've texted back and forth but for one reason or another it hasn't come to fruition. She seems like she could be fun, but for some reason my spidey sense is telling me not to pull the trigger. I recall seeing one less than positive review about her a while back, wondering if anyone can shed some light? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/252030975116

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/609561689576
    Do not see her she's a rip off and suck dick with teeth cutting dick according to a report from a member also those pictures in her ad are filtered here's a YouTube video of her name is Tiffany not Hannah.

    https://youtu.be/cgSubqBFqrA?si=IKmGQrrKiCwSGCEl

  12. #1426

    Hannah? Absecon

    Curious if anyone has any intel on Hannah that posts regularly in Galloway / Absecon? She looks good in her pics but uses the same ones in every ad. We've texted back and forth but for one reason or another it hasn't come to fruition. She seems like she could be fun, but for some reason my spidey sense is telling me not to pull the trigger. I recall seeing one less than positive review about her a while back, wondering if anyone can shed some light? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/252030975116

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/609561689576

  13. #1425

    Barnegat nj

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...n/851431773619

    Any intel in these two, interested.

  14. #1424

    Barnegat nj

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...n/851431773619

    Any intel in these two, interested.

  15. #1423

    Katie in Galloway

    Anyone see Katie lately? I know her reviews seem to be hit or miss but I live close so I am thinking of giving her a shot. All the reviews are older so I was wondering if anyone has seen her lately and if she offers DFK or BBBJ. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...k/914285014899

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape