Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10213

    A tall Russian woman to play with

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/EvaLovesYou

    https://tryst.link/escort/evalovesyou

    I met her last night at her spot in the center of Waikiki. She's tall and has a Pretty face on her lovely frame. Some small chat before the fun began. She warmed me up well with her warm & hot lips. We played around until I was totally satisfied.

    Have fun with her while she is here.

  2. #10212
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySemite  [View Original Post]
    Reaching out to her now. Thank you!
    I met her too recently. I have to say, it kinda reminds me of a hot Instagram girl of your dream.

  3. #10211
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita

    I saw her last night at her place, she is the girl in all the photos nice and juicy. You have to do some screening Thur. PD.

    She is a good kisser and knows how to warm you up before the main event. Very flexible and can take it like a champ. She is in for a little bit, go have some fun with her different rates to choose from.

    Later Men.
    Reaching out to her now. Thank you!

  4. #10210

    Another Juicy European Hottie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita

    I saw her last night at her place, she is the girl in all the photos nice and juicy. You have to do some screening Thur. PD.

    She is a good kisser and knows how to warm you up before the main event. Very flexible and can take it like a champ. She is in for a little bit, go have some fun with her different rates to choose from.

    Later Men.

  5. #10209

    SweetAnita is legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita

    Saw her last night. A nice ukrainian girl. Great altitude. Real person doesn't look as hot as her photos but still cute and has a curvy body.

    I think she is staying a couple more weeks. Would recommend.

  6. #10208

    A fun European Lady to meet

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3752170.htm?cat=1

    I saw her Saturday night for a visit, she looks like her photos in the face, and has a nice body, everything played safe and I got me well.

    IHope you get to enjoy her.

  7. #10207

    Need to add

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She is a hot little package. YMMV. As for me. Everything was covered. Nice Conversation. 20 or so minutes passed. Showered again. HJ. No touching down below. Covered on. Mish. Done. Cleaned up. Out the door.
    I'm too nice and gullible. Pre booked and figured she's legit gave her a deposit. I minus the deposit and put the rest of the funds in the envelope. She wanted the full amount. I mentioned I gave you the good faith by Venmo. Her response was that was to secure the time I requested it is not towards the date.

  8. #10206
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../sexylatina333

    I met her last summer here. Everything played safe, a little tiny girl who can take it well.

    Have fun Men.
    That's her. She is a hot little package. YMMV. As for me. Everything was covered. Nice Conversation. 20 or so minutes passed. Showered again. HJ. No touching down below. Covered on. Mish. Done. Cleaned up. Out the door.

  9. #10205

    A little Hot Pocket, she is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../sexylatina333

    I met her last summer here. Everything played safe, a little tiny girl who can take it well.

    Have fun Men.

  10. #10204
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Many of the photos used in this advertisement for "Jamie" are photos of Los Angeles-based provider Angelique Gunn, who has a website: https://www.meetangeliquegunn.com. Angelique Gunn also has an Only Fans site, a Twitter account, and a Tryst profile (all identified on her website). Her website lists upcoming travel to San Jose (California) and Washington DC, but nothing about travel to Hawaii. Advertising images of "Jamie" were also used by advertiser "Alexa" for Orlando, Florida, in 2023.
    Thank you for the info!

  11. #10203
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Jamie

    Anyone been with this one? Real or scam?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nolulu-1049941
    Many of the photos used in this advertisement for "Jamie" are photos of Los Angeles-based provider Angelique Gunn, who has a website: https://www.meetangeliquegunn.com. Angelique Gunn also has an Only Fans site, a Twitter account, and a Tryst profile (all identified on her website). Her website lists upcoming travel to San Jose (California) and Washington DC, but nothing about travel to Hawaii. Advertising images of "Jamie" were also used by advertiser "Alexa" for Orlando, Florida, in 2023.

  12. #10202

    Jamie

    Anyone been with this one? Real or scam?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nolulu-1049941

  13. #10201

    Fun time with Layla696969

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Layla696969

    I met her this past January at her spot in Waikiki. She matches her photos 100%.

    Everything played safe, You like her juicy curves.

    Have fun with her while you can.

    Later Men.

  14. #10200

    Meilani Baby FKA Leia Baby in Honolulu.

    Yup the McRib is back! Sweet Okole time!!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Good source has it, says she's returning next week. Keep an eye out on PD for updates.

  15. #10199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    So this is the actual girl you get when you respond to the link I posted earlier. I suspect they are traveling together or somehow working together and It may even be three girls. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Meetsexyariana Read this review then read mine and that's what you get but you don't know what you'll get. Bottom line, this girl is scammer. Why the other girl would let her use her account I don't know. Just don't waste your time with any of them is my suggestion. She said she was leaving Sunday and it's now almost Wendseday, fourth lie Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit. I'ts one thing to lie and cheat and bullshit, but why is she so bad at it? She's not even that hot, she's just young. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Meetsexyariana
    Oh my god, suck a f__king headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape