Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 10983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10203
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Jamie

    Anyone been with this one? Real or scam?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nolulu-1049941
    Many of the photos used in this advertisement for "Jamie" are photos of Los Angeles-based provider Angelique Gunn, who has a website: https://www.meetangeliquegunn.com. Angelique Gunn also has an Only Fans site, a Twitter account, and a Tryst profile (all identified on her website). Her website lists upcoming travel to San Jose (California) and Washington DC, but nothing about travel to Hawaii. Advertising images of "Jamie" were also used by advertiser "Alexa" for Orlando, Florida, in 2023.

  2. #10202

    Jamie

    Anyone been with this one? Real or scam?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nolulu-1049941

  3. #10201

    Fun time with Layla696969

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Layla696969

    I met her this past January at her spot in Waikiki. She matches her photos 100%.

    Everything played safe, You like her juicy curves.

    Have fun with her while you can.

    Later Men.

  4. #10200

    Meilani Baby FKA Leia Baby in Honolulu.

    Yup the McRib is back! Sweet Okole time!!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Good source has it, says she's returning next week. Keep an eye out on PD for updates.

  5. #10199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    So this is the actual girl you get when you respond to the link I posted earlier. I suspect they are traveling together or somehow working together and It may even be three girls. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Meetsexyariana Read this review then read mine and that's what you get but you don't know what you'll get. Bottom line, this girl is scammer. Why the other girl would let her use her account I don't know. Just don't waste your time with any of them is my suggestion. She said she was leaving Sunday and it's now almost Wendseday, fourth lie Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit. I'ts one thing to lie and cheat and bullshit, but why is she so bad at it? She's not even that hot, she's just young. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Meetsexyariana
    Oh my god, suck a f__king headache.

  6. #10198

    Shenanigens

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you. Don't fall for it. It's a young black girl maybe working with another girl to seperate clients from their money without prefroming services. She stalls and fucks around and talks too much and tries to run out the clock and asks for more money. Not too bright either. Stays in a boutique hotel on Nahua. There are several other adds like it with similar last logged in time so they are running several adds probably all fake as well. Claiming to be asian and then it's obviously a black girl when you arrive is just weird. How stupid does she think people are? She's says she's Hawaiian / philipino / black. She's just black and has a pretty face but body is very average to goodish. Young maybe early 20's. She is perfecting her craft and she is not good at it yet. Assumes people take her many lies at face value. Don't bother with this one or the other adds like it. SanDiego phone number. I'm asian! No you're not! She thinks this is going to fly? Huh? Delusional people.
    So this is the actual girl you get when you respond to the link I posted earlier. I suspect they are traveling together or somehow working together and It may even be three girls. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Meetsexyariana Read this review then read mine and that's what you get but you don't know what you'll get. Bottom line, this girl is scammer. Why the other girl would let her use her account I don't know. Just don't waste your time with any of them is my suggestion. She said she was leaving Sunday and it's now almost Wendseday, fourth lie Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit. I'ts one thing to lie and cheat and bullshit, but why is she so bad at it? She's not even that hot, she's just young. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Meetsexyariana

  7. #10197

    Meilani Baby fka Liea Baby

    Good source has it, says she's returning next week. Keep an eye out on PD for updates.

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    She actually is from here, but moved away in the recent past. She now visits maybe once every month or every other month. That's about what it seems like she's been sticking to. GL!

  8. #10196

    Layla Is legit

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9110165.htm?cat=1

    I met her a few months ago again two nights ago, everything played safe, a real nice ass.

  9. #10195

    Fun European hottie LadyCharming

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/LadyCharming

    I met her last year when she First came to town down in Waikiki. , I think I've seen her about 4 times now.

    https://x.com/olenacharming

    She's tall and matches her photos, and is a lot of fun.

    She makes sure you are satisfied before you leave.

  10. #10194

    Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.
    HSV-1? That's oral herpes. More than 90% of adults have that. Not a big deal. Or do you mean genital herpes (HSV-2)?

  11. #10193
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.
    Oh no! That's crazy.

  12. #10192

    IG Girls. Don't get tricked

    So was referred to an Ig account (kassbusiness_) through a post and by a fellow monger. The account looks super legit with highlights of reviews and supposed payments, asked for full deposit for the premium menu because she's had bad experience in the past. Can't prove otherwise that she is the person in the IG (can't send pic with date or facetime). Anybody have any experience with her or have another local / younger IG girl that provides? TIA.

  13. #10191

    Bare

    Be a little bit careful doing bare at J-spa. Tested positive HSV-1 last month. My report was deleted somehow. J-girls provide BBBJ no charge, BBFS extra charge. But after what happened I'm going to play safe going forward.

  14. #10190

    Vyper rose is legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/vyperrose

    Haven't posted in awhile as I haven't been able to see anyone due to work. But was able to see Ms Rose and had a great time. Very bubbly personality easy to talk to and get along with. I met her downstairs and she took me up to the room. She was cute and easy on the eyes. I like thick women and she didn't disappoint. She was non GFE which was a bummer as she had a nice juicy pussy. She got me up and ready with a nice CBJ and I had to have her from the back she's built for it LOL. She was real tight and really juicy her moans were great and the cream on my shaft lead me to believe she was enjoying herself as much as I was. When she started twerking on my rod it went downhill fast LOL. I unloaded so hard in the cover and she let me enjoy the moment before pulling out of her. I believe she already left but she promised to return as she said she loved it here. Just wanted to report that she's a legit provider.

    Stay safe men.

    BB44.

  15. #10189

    Sexy lavender is back for fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777

    Hey guys, I posted about her before. She's liking us a lot out here on the islands and keep returning.

    First met her in California, and a few times here as well.

    You will Love her killer curse.

    Have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape