Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 733 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 10983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10218

    Mikki OF

    Anybody got in contact / planning to tap / already tapped this OF cosplayer? Looks tempting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mikki-rose

  2. #10217

    Breaana Rose

    Breaana Rose.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Breaana__rose

    I've seen her 4-5 times at her incall in town. It's in an older building but her condo is very clean and renovated.

    She requires screening but no deposit.

    Breanna is super cool to talk to and made me feel really comfortable. She wants me to feel relaxed so doesn't rush me and is the true epitome of companionship. She has the cutest laugh and smile!

    Breanna looks exactly like her pictures and takes care of herself. She always smells amazing and is so beautiful. She never is a clock watcher and I love the conversation. But when we get down to business. LFK, turns to dirty talk, lots of sloppy CBJ with eye contact. She loves DATY if YMMV. I love hearing her moan. CFS with all Miss, CG, she loves Doggy. Hates if you don't finish she takes it personally. After we finish, she tells me. I get frustrated if I can't make you cum. CIB ok. Naughty girl.

    600 H /400 HH. Worth it.

  3. #10216
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and looks just like her pics. Very friendly and accomdating. Definitely recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/174508236
    Here's an interesting feature that's not seen often. Probably looks even better in the dark. Click the play button on her video:

    https://video4.lodef.net/video/d/8/1...d9daa028_v.mp4

  4. #10215
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm too nice and gullible. Pre booked and figured she's legit gave her a deposit. I minus the deposit and put the rest of the funds in the envelope. She wanted the full amount. I mentioned I gave you the good faith by Venmo. Her response was that was to secure the time I requested it is not towards the date.
    That's so lame. Normally if I pay deposit, I just pay the remaining when I meet. Kind of shady she didn't you tell that before hand.

  5. #10214

    Beautiful Black Barbie

    This one is real and looks just like her pics. Very friendly and accomdating. Definitely recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/174508236

  6. #10213

    A tall Russian woman to play with

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/EvaLovesYou

    https://tryst.link/escort/evalovesyou

    I met her last night at her spot in the center of Waikiki. She's tall and has a Pretty face on her lovely frame. Some small chat before the fun began. She warmed me up well with her warm & hot lips. We played around until I was totally satisfied.

    Have fun with her while she is here.

  7. #10212
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySemite  [View Original Post]
    Reaching out to her now. Thank you!
    I met her too recently. I have to say, it kinda reminds me of a hot Instagram girl of your dream.

  8. #10211
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita

    I saw her last night at her place, she is the girl in all the photos nice and juicy. You have to do some screening Thur. PD.

    She is a good kisser and knows how to warm you up before the main event. Very flexible and can take it like a champ. She is in for a little bit, go have some fun with her different rates to choose from.

    Later Men.
    Reaching out to her now. Thank you!

  9. #10210

    Another Juicy European Hottie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita

    I saw her last night at her place, she is the girl in all the photos nice and juicy. You have to do some screening Thur. PD.

    She is a good kisser and knows how to warm you up before the main event. Very flexible and can take it like a champ. She is in for a little bit, go have some fun with her different rates to choose from.

    Later Men.

  10. #10209

    SweetAnita is legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita

    Saw her last night. A nice ukrainian girl. Great altitude. Real person doesn't look as hot as her photos but still cute and has a curvy body.

    I think she is staying a couple more weeks. Would recommend.

  11. #10208

    A fun European Lady to meet

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3752170.htm?cat=1

    I saw her Saturday night for a visit, she looks like her photos in the face, and has a nice body, everything played safe and I got me well.

    IHope you get to enjoy her.

  12. #10207

    Need to add

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She is a hot little package. YMMV. As for me. Everything was covered. Nice Conversation. 20 or so minutes passed. Showered again. HJ. No touching down below. Covered on. Mish. Done. Cleaned up. Out the door.
    I'm too nice and gullible. Pre booked and figured she's legit gave her a deposit. I minus the deposit and put the rest of the funds in the envelope. She wanted the full amount. I mentioned I gave you the good faith by Venmo. Her response was that was to secure the time I requested it is not towards the date.

  13. #10206
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../sexylatina333

    I met her last summer here. Everything played safe, a little tiny girl who can take it well.

    Have fun Men.
    That's her. She is a hot little package. YMMV. As for me. Everything was covered. Nice Conversation. 20 or so minutes passed. Showered again. HJ. No touching down below. Covered on. Mish. Done. Cleaned up. Out the door.

  14. #10205

    A little Hot Pocket, she is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../sexylatina333

    I met her last summer here. Everything played safe, a little tiny girl who can take it well.

    Have fun Men.

  15. #10204
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Many of the photos used in this advertisement for "Jamie" are photos of Los Angeles-based provider Angelique Gunn, who has a website: https://www.meetangeliquegunn.com. Angelique Gunn also has an Only Fans site, a Twitter account, and a Tryst profile (all identified on her website). Her website lists upcoming travel to San Jose (California) and Washington DC, but nothing about travel to Hawaii. Advertising images of "Jamie" were also used by advertiser "Alexa" for Orlando, Florida, in 2023.
    Thank you for the info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape