Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 4285
-
08-15-24 20:12 #3700Regular Member

Posts: 6Just curious if you ended up seeing her? Curious if you would recommend or not?
Originally Posted by Adioflex
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 03:06 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 150Melina
Anyone see Melina before? Not TS, saw pics already and looks good. $$ QV, $$$ HH,
$$ FH.
She said she's going to take it a day at a time. Unsure of when she might leave. Might try to see her before then.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...t/788477236602
-
08-13-24 23:20 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 520Yep, time always make the whoor cleaner and prettier.
CrowPass wrote.
Originally Posted by HardCock1
[View Original Post]
"- after greeting me at the door with a greytooth smile and seeing the other messed up dude that was putting his shirt on in the room I scrambled- ".
Unless I'm mistaken, she's only offered outcalls after CrowPass' report referencing "the other messed up dude" popped up. SO, if you can overlook the greytooth part, she looks like she might be a great fuck. Pro tip: hit it from behind. Hard to see the gray teeth from there.
JG.
-
08-13-24 21:50 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 248Crow pass did a recent report which was negative. . I have been tempted though.
Originally Posted by AlaskaPilot69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 10:35 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 520Provider specifically noting Wasilla as their location
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...m/485679531957
Originally Posted by Skizz907
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...w/426544572798
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...a/601177697195
You're welcome.
JG.
-
08-11-24 02:41 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone had the pleasure?
Has anyone seen this young lady? Can't find any reports on her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/760784232194.
-
08-09-24 00:19 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 66Wishes
Wouldn't we all.) Wouldn't we all.).
Originally Posted by ShrimPerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 23:24 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 36Bailey
Thanks for the feedback. Glad I dodged that one. Would like a nice clean spinner, please.
Originally Posted by Webster907
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 18:08 #3692Regular Member

Posts: 3Valley providers
Hello all, I am located in Wasilla and seeking regular providers. I have been struggling to find any reliable options.
Any recommendations?
-
08-08-24 17:14 #3691Regular Member

Posts: 3Valley providers
Hello all, I am located in Wasilla and seeking regular providers. I have been struggling to find any reliable options.
Any recommendations?
-
08-07-24 14:08 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 121Christine and new friend Jessica
Someone new? Alas, just another scam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/791725299511
Asked for Jessica, made arrangements, then boom. Asked for 50% deposit.
-
08-07-24 10:23 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 47Vivtoria
I see her from time to time but she is hard to lock down as this is a hobby for her and she is rather low volume.
Originally Posted by ThiccBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 07:00 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 62Scammer
Toftt, she gives an address, and once your there she wants donation up front. Said no, and she wants half. I said cash only, won't come out, if she's even there, then she says bye.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-viv...horage-1073834
-
08-06-24 01:12 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 133Victoria
I haven't seen her since she stopped coming to Anchorage. Hella fun. I think her phone is the same.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 17:20 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 64Bailey
Originally Posted by ThiccBoi
[View Original Post]
This previous report is spot on.
Originally Posted by ShrimPerv
[View Original Post]
IMHO.











Reply With Quote






