The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 286 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 4285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Adioflex  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Melina before? Not TS, saw pics already and looks good. $$ QV, $$$ HH,

    $$ FH.

    She said she's going to take it a day at a time. Unsure of when she might leave. Might try to see her before then.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...t/788477236602
    Just curious if you ended up seeing her? Curious if you would recommend or not?

  2. #3699

    Melina

    Anyone see Melina before? Not TS, saw pics already and looks good. $$ QV, $$$ HH,

    $$ FH.

    She said she's going to take it a day at a time. Unsure of when she might leave. Might try to see her before then.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...t/788477236602

  3. #3698

    Yep, time always make the whoor cleaner and prettier.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCock1  [View Original Post]
    Crow pass did a recent report which was negative. . I have been tempted though.
    CrowPass wrote.

    "- after greeting me at the door with a greytooth smile and seeing the other messed up dude that was putting his shirt on in the room I scrambled- ".

    Unless I'm mistaken, she's only offered outcalls after CrowPass' report referencing "the other messed up dude" popped up. SO, if you can overlook the greytooth part, she looks like she might be a great fuck. Pro tip: hit it from behind. Hard to see the gray teeth from there.

    JG.

  4. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaPilot69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? Can't find any reports on her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/760784232194.
    Crow pass did a recent report which was negative. . I have been tempted though.

  5. #3696

    Provider specifically noting Wasilla as their location

    Quote Originally Posted by Skizz907  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I am located in Wasilla and seeking regular providers. I have been struggling to find any reliable options.

    Any recommendations?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...m/485679531957

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...w/426544572798

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...a/601177697195

    You're welcome.

    JG.

  6. #3695

    Anyone had the pleasure?

    Has anyone seen this young lady? Can't find any reports on her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/760784232194.

  7. #3694

    Wishes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimPerv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad I dodged that one. Would like a nice clean spinner, please.
    Wouldn't we all.) Wouldn't we all.).

  8. #3693

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Webster907  [View Original Post]
    This previous report is spot on.

    IMHO.
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad I dodged that one. Would like a nice clean spinner, please.

  9. #3692

    Valley providers

    Hello all, I am located in Wasilla and seeking regular providers. I have been struggling to find any reliable options.

    Any recommendations?

  10. #3691

    Valley providers

    Hello all, I am located in Wasilla and seeking regular providers. I have been struggling to find any reliable options.

    Any recommendations?

  11. #3690

    Christine and new friend Jessica

    Someone new? Alas, just another scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/791725299511

    Asked for Jessica, made arrangements, then boom. Asked for 50% deposit.

  12. #3689

    Vivtoria

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccBoi  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she stopped coming to Anchorage. Hella fun. I think her phone is the same.
    I see her from time to time but she is hard to lock down as this is a hobby for her and she is rather low volume.

  13. #3688

    Scammer

    Toftt, she gives an address, and once your there she wants donation up front. Said no, and she wants half. I said cash only, won't come out, if she's even there, then she says bye.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-viv...horage-1073834

  14. #3687

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CrowPass  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful visit last fall with Victoria out in the valley. She doesn't advertise regularly (that I know of), got her number from another member here.

    I've reached out a number of times since and have not had any response, wondering if anyone else knows if she is still seeing select gents or did I wind up on her blocked list somewhere??

    Thanks!

    CP.
    I haven't seen her since she stopped coming to Anchorage. Hella fun. I think her phone is the same.

  15. #3686

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccBoi  [View Original Post]
    She was advertising a couple months ago, pregnant. Has previous kids. Saggy, stretchmarks, fat hairy Bush. I can't believe anybody pays to see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimPerv  [View Original Post]
    This previous report is spot on.

    IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape