Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1355
-
08-13-24 12:30 #860Regular Member

Posts: 6Amiee Star
It looks like they rebranded themselves. I believe she has many reviews under her old name her and TNA.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 01:36 #859Senior Member

Posts: 1004Nuru?
Thinking of trying nuru from sammbunny22. Any one have reviews?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...bunny22.532078
-
08-11-24 22:26 #858Senior Member

Posts: 158Tried her out. She is sweet but she's gained a lot of weight compared to her pics. Rushed, had a condom malfunction and she wouldn't go bare without recent tests so date ended.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Waste of money and will not repeat.
-
08-11-24 21:34 #857Senior Member

Posts: 1158I fucking agree. I'm saving up and taking my business out of state, where they don't charge by the pound and ok with bbfscipcia.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 12:29 #856Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423She's raised that now, thanks to some of you jackasses giving her 500 a visit. What the fuck is wrong with you people? SMH.
Originally Posted by ButtMan343
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 23:40 #855Senior Member

Posts: 178Her requested amount was 300 .
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 15:49 #854Senior Member

Posts: 1004Whats her donation request?
Originally Posted by ButtMan343
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 10:26 #853Senior Member

Posts: 178Tight clam is right. I had her oozing cum and she enjoyed her time as I did.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 00:22 #852Regular Member

Posts: 4Suggestions for bringing company to Vegas?
I was planning to go with a FWB but she backed out at the last minute. Tickets are booked for this Sunday, returning Wednesday night. Hotel room has also been reserved.
Any of you fellow pooners know of any easy going, BBFS friendly, non-pros who might be open to the idea? I prefer white, any body type other than BBW, 20 to 35 yo, but tbh, I don't really care about any of that rn.
I'd greatly appreciate if you could point a fellow brother in pooning in the right direction. Please feel free to PM. 🙏.
-
08-08-24 15:20 #851Senior Member

Posts: 1873ALL cash advances or a deposit to meet are scams
I watched a video and wish I could find it again. One guy in some foreign country had like 150 phones on the wall in front of him. Very professionally set up. As such. For the short video. You could see the screens. One guy was conversing with a bunch of people to scam them out of money. That is why you always have a delay when they answer. I do not think these videos last long on the web. This one was down in a hurry. Occasionally I see a video of some child labor making filters or something in China or India or Pakistan. They do not last long either.
Have a great day. Warm out not super hot. Good time for street cruising.
-
08-08-24 02:54 #850Senior Member

Posts: 2939Welcome to scam city, better get use to it.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 00:44 #849Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Mary
This chick kept trying to get me to send her a deposit. Even after I told her no 5 or 6 times, she continually changed her story as to why she needed money up front. I wasn't going to cave. Sorry I didn't have the link here....I had already blocked her by the time I thought about making this post.
-
08-04-24 19:05 #848Senior Member

Posts: 288Anyone recognize this gal? I chatted with her briefly on SB, looks like she's switched to TNA. Curious if anyone's taken the plunge, the entry price seems. Steep, LOL.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-queen.637623/#about.
-
08-02-24 10:58 #847Senior Member

Posts: 454Buyer beware
This girl is high-volume. I've seen her twice, and both times were unremarkable. Nothing "bad" but you can do better for the spend, I think.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
She's also asked me to meet right before she had a scheduled date with one of you. I passed. Didn't want one of you to get sloppy seconds. But just know she's high volume.
-
08-01-24 22:25 #846Senior Member

Posts: 2939400 for covered but you can bribe her to go bare
I won't go over 4 so not sure what it takes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-8b48a7f611fb











Reply With Quote





