Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1355
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by 3Putt
  1. #860

    Amiee Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of trying nuru from sammbunny22. Any one have reviews?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...bunny22.532078
    It looks like they rebranded themselves. I believe she has many reviews under her old name her and TNA.

  2. #859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Nuru?

    Thinking of trying nuru from sammbunny22. Any one have reviews?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...bunny22.532078

  3. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I won't go over 4 so not sure what it takes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-8b48a7f611fb
    Tried her out. She is sweet but she's gained a lot of weight compared to her pics. Rushed, had a condom malfunction and she wouldn't go bare without recent tests so date ended.

    Waste of money and will not repeat.

  4. #857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She's raised that now, thanks to some of you jackasses giving her 500 a visit. What the fuck is wrong with you people? SMH.
    I fucking agree. I'm saving up and taking my business out of state, where they don't charge by the pound and ok with bbfscipcia.

  5. #856
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Her requested amount was 300 .
    She's raised that now, thanks to some of you jackasses giving her 500 a visit. What the fuck is wrong with you people? SMH.

  6. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Whats her donation request?
    Her requested amount was 300 .

  7. #854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Tight clam is right. I had her oozing cum and she enjoyed her time as I did.
    Whats her donation request?

  8. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She talks a bit, and you can't tell her anything because she's 23 and knows it all. But, she's a good GFE, and has a decent body with a tight clam. She's a virgin in the butt and is willing to get her ass stuffed. She needs help, so anything goes. She has incall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-a704f5103b3b
    Tight clam is right. I had her oozing cum and she enjoyed her time as I did.

  9. #852

    Suggestions for bringing company to Vegas?

    I was planning to go with a FWB but she backed out at the last minute. Tickets are booked for this Sunday, returning Wednesday night. Hotel room has also been reserved.

    Any of you fellow pooners know of any easy going, BBFS friendly, non-pros who might be open to the idea? I prefer white, any body type other than BBW, 20 to 35 yo, but tbh, I don't really care about any of that rn.

    I'd greatly appreciate if you could point a fellow brother in pooning in the right direction. Please feel free to PM. 🙏.

  10. #851

    ALL cash advances or a deposit to meet are scams

    I watched a video and wish I could find it again. One guy in some foreign country had like 150 phones on the wall in front of him. Very professionally set up. As such. For the short video. You could see the screens. One guy was conversing with a bunch of people to scam them out of money. That is why you always have a delay when they answer. I do not think these videos last long on the web. This one was down in a hurry. Occasionally I see a video of some child labor making filters or something in China or India or Pakistan. They do not last long either.

    Have a great day. Warm out not super hot. Good time for street cruising.

  11. #850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    This chick kept trying to get me to send her a deposit. Even after I told her no 5 or 6 times, she continually changed her story as to why she needed money up front. I wasn't going to cave. Sorry I didn't have the link here....I had already blocked her by the time I thought about making this post.
    Welcome to scam city, better get use to it.

  12. #849
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Mary

    This chick kept trying to get me to send her a deposit. Even after I told her no 5 or 6 times, she continually changed her story as to why she needed money up front. I wasn't going to cave. Sorry I didn't have the link here....I had already blocked her by the time I thought about making this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240807_213928_Seeking.jpg‎  

  13. #848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Anyone recognize this gal? I chatted with her briefly on SB, looks like she's switched to TNA. Curious if anyone's taken the plunge, the entry price seems. Steep, LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-queen.637623/#about.

  14. #847

    Buyer beware

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I won't go over 4 so not sure what it takes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-8b48a7f611fb
    This girl is high-volume. I've seen her twice, and both times were unremarkable. Nothing "bad" but you can do better for the spend, I think.

    She's also asked me to meet right before she had a scheduled date with one of you. I passed. Didn't want one of you to get sloppy seconds. But just know she's high volume.

  15. #846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    400 for covered but you can bribe her to go bare

    I won't go over 4 so not sure what it takes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-8b48a7f611fb

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape