Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 7067
-
08-16-24 14:04 #6032Senior Member

Posts: 60Hell yeah thanks for the rubmaps info. I've always wondered.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
Good Energy, I walked in when they were still painting from opening, but they were taking me back. The woman was old, haggard and mostly she was just bitchy. Saw the camera and noped the fuck out.
-
08-16-24 13:20 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 63Rubmap Update / Good Energy
GReenvilleStev,
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
I greatly appreciate the info on rubmaps. I have always wondered if their was good data there. Guess not eh? Thanks for preventing more of us from wasting money!
Regarding Good Energy.
I have had decent experiences there. Standard Chinese AMP, 40+ year old women, handshake only. I never noticed any camera.
I haevn't been back in a while.
Fargler.
-
08-16-24 10:32 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 121Rubmap Update / Good Energy Question
Update: My account was finally activated this morning. And this will likely not be a surprise to many of you, but there are absolutely no useful reviews there at all. Oh well, I should have known better.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
The only thing of interest that I noticed there were a whole bunch of clearly fake reviews for Good Energy and some comments suggesting that the reviews might be written by the police to entice people. Which makes me wonder: given the proximity to Amazing, which just got busted, and the camera in the room when they first opened, and the fake reviews, is this place safe? And, if it is, can anyone share their experiences there? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
-
08-15-24 17:29 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 121Rub Maps / Bitcoin
I have some free time coming up and thought I would do a little extra research by signing up for a month of Rub Maps. To my surprise, they now only take Bitcoin. I know nothing about it, but I followed their directions and found a Bitcoin ATM and sent $50 as they instruct and so far I still don't have access. It's been about 6 hours. Anyone familiar with this? Am I eventually going to be granted access, or did they just steal my $50?
-
08-13-24 20:58 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 323K Therapy
I don't know for sure, but it seems that Pepsi may be gone forever.
I saw Jackie this morning. About 5'-4" and 115 pounds, she is darker complected than most Koreans and her features made me think more Lao, or Cambodian than Korean, but she said that she was born in Korea. Her face may have been attractive at one time, but the years (late 50's. Early 60's?) have taken a toll. That said, she had a killer body with nice hips and ass. A flat stomach and really nice C-D cups that showed no sign of argumentation completed the picture. Her English was okay but heavily accented so I had some trouble understanding her. She apparently has her own idea of what and how to please, because she only half-heartedly did a couple of the things I asked for before going back to what she had planned. After all was said and done though, she ended with a great cowgirl. We didn't really "click" so I won't be back. But as always, YMMV.
-
08-13-24 19:15 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 39New Spa In Anderson?
They have been advertising for over a month and the building has been empty but with the signage -- original sign had it closing at 7:00 PM -- I see that hours on STG are 9:00 until 9:00. I called and the lady that answered said that they were doing some work and might be open tomorrow -- August 14. Parking in front of this establishment is tight -- appears more in the back via the narrow alley to the north. This one looks a little lacking. . . Hope that I am wrong.
Originally Posted by KickStand10
[View Original Post]
In other Anderson AMP "news" there are the same two at Panda that have been there for several months. Anna is OK but wants too much. . . The taller girl, can't remember her name, is a lack luster massage followed by a lack luster HE. Need new talent.
-
08-13-24 18:54 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 229Last time I was here, it was pretty bad. The woman working (whose name escapes me) was pretty unfriendly and works with a sheet pulled over your head. I know some of you experienced the same.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
So I didn't go back for a few months, but now YuYu should be back from China, so I'll be stopping by in the next week. I've had fun with the owner (mentioned above) and YuYu (her All You Can Eat buffet is pretty good, and I like to start with that, then the massage, then the HE.) . 7 to the house, and $ to the girl.
-
08-13-24 16:14 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 63Hiya
A little bird told me that Vivian at Hiya has one week left before returning home.
She's the tall thin chatty one. No FS or BJ service, but her pleasant demeanor and skilled handshake keep me going back.
Fargler.
-
08-13-24 09:52 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 63Vpn
Tor is a free VPN. Download link below. I use it to hide from AT&T. It won't hide you from Uncle LEO, but it takes a federal judge to agree on the surveillance.
Originally Posted by Wilson2021
[View Original Post]
Thats good enough for me as I don't expect LEO will spend that much money on misdemeanor charges of prostitution.
Some sites won't load as the bad guys use TOR to harass networks and websites.
USAsexguide. Nl works almost every time. But it forgets I am logged in often and I have to re-login to post or read mail.
https://www.torproject.org/download/
FYI, I also pay for Proton VPN for all the sites that Tor won't load.
Fargler. Your friendly neighborhood privacy expert.
-
08-13-24 09:02 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 25New spa in Anderson?
Saw this listing on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...8/505801801118
Rode by yesterday and it didn't appear open but I could be wrong. I may check it out soon and report back.
-
08-12-24 23:15 #6022Regular Member

Posts: 15Missed you guys
Spectrum blocked this site for me and I spend too much on AMPs to use a vpn, but lucky for why'all I'm on vacation and can give an update on the hotel Wi-Fi.
Candy down in Piedmont is still my go to .2 pops wherever I want, however I want for 4 plus the house fee. Her English is fine don't let her fool you. She may tack on a fee for cim / cip. But. 2 usually convinces her.
Her sister / aunt / cousin runs K therapy and they're working together to avoid stacking mongers. I haven't tried but I'd bet she's offering similar services.
Felt froggy and hit Tokyo a few times, drew Helena once. Straight 5's across the board no table shower offered. But smiled broad on the flip when presented 1. 5. Stroked me hard, wrapped it up for maybe 3 min CBJ then rode me to the end. Quick cleanup and out the door I went. Same service with Ella, who had a similar built to Helena at Tokyo, but they may have fixed the shower cause Ella and I did the mutual shower thing. Lotta kissing and sucking. Kinky af. Massage then FS mish to end the hour.
Spring massage on Pleasantburg. I forgot exactly where, is a bust. There's a hole for your face and we know how that goes.
Moon spa in Spartanburg is the same, but the massage is way better and the table shower is legit bad ass. Both spots end with only a HJ, bottle of water and a weird ass Asian hard candy that either tastes like straight ginger or wasabi.
Miss why'all and the forum.
-
08-07-24 13:04 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 392Willow
Dropped by this weekend and asked for Epo (told she was busy). Have not seen Apple but some have a couple names to keep you guessing. Drew Aqua. Maybe 5'4" and 130 with nice bolt on's. 30's. Prettier than Epo. Give her a 7. Massage was OK. Service did not have the skill level or enthusiasm of Epo or Cindy. Cindy said it was absolutely positively her last day this past weekend as acting Mamasan. Apparantly, her earlier departure was delayed. Should not complain about Aqua, got spoiled by Cindy. Nothing to go running down there for at the moment but not terrible either. Have not seen any chubby 50 year old types at Willow in a long time. Mamasan has a good memory and if she gets poor feedback she tends to act on it. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Red85
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 19:48 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 175Lulu
The mamma has most of the time treated me very well there. She does a good Back walk. I think she became single and got a little more friendly. That's been a while for me. It's a good drive.
Originally Posted by DamnTheTorpedo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 11:20 #6019Regular Member

Posts: 9Willow
Quick report about Willow in Anderson. New nice lady around 30's. Pretty flirty and typical Asian body. Very good table shower, nice teasing but average massage. I've not been satisfied by the FS because she tried (and she had success) to do it the fastest as possible with no chance for me to slow her down. My fault probably. The only thing I really appreciated was the DATY but I won't look for her anymore. If I recall correctly her name was Apple and she said she was from Korea but she looks like a gogo girl Thai style. Let's say that I had better time there in the past.
I hope this helps.
-
08-06-24 10:59 #6018Regular Member

Posts: 18Lulu Massage
I don't see Lulu talked about here much and usually that is fine. Years ago there was a girl there named Hila (SP?) that did a great back walk and would wrap her legs around yours to give you a good stretch so if anybody has someone who does that now please let me know. Lulu is convenient for me which is the main reason I do repeated visits. If you do go try to avoid mamsan giving you a massage. Massage is very lackluster most of the time. HE after the flip is descent but overall not great.
Anyway onto the report. I went by yesterday and pulled Dani who I had not seen there before. She is probably early 30's (not good with age). She is on the thicker side. Not heavy but very cute. Massage was mostly forearms which I'm ok with as she was able to get into the muscles pretty good. Overall, call the massage 6.5/10. On the flip things got more interesting. Very upfront with pricing 5 for HE and wanted another 2 to for utc roaming up top. Tits were fantastic. Good C I would say. Wanted another 3 for the pants to come down but I opted not to (kind of wish I had, would have loved to see here ass). HE was pretty good. Nothing amazing but not bad in anyway. Overall I would definitely go again. Next time I'm heading that way I would call ahead and ask for Dani. 7 at the door + 7 more.










Reply With Quote






