Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 959 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13474
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Why are you expecting an efficient allocation of resources? I seriously doubt the estimate of protesters that has been floated about.
    I drove down Michigan Ave Thursday night. There were 8 cops on foot, on the easy side of the street, on every block from the river north to LSD.

  2. #13473

    Police out

    Drove by cicero yesterday right under the bridge. Thickest most nicest ass I've ever seen on a white girl before. She looked decent too by the time I turned around she was gone.

    Anybody know her?

  3. #13472
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Why are you expecting an efficient allocation of resources? I seriously doubt the estimate of protesters that has been floated about.
    It may be lower, but they are preparing as if it will be that many protesters. They've already canceled the off days of police officers from the 17th to the 24th and they are working 12 hour shifts.

  4. #13471

    It's the gov

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. They're expecting 100,000 protesters from out of town. They don't have the manpower to run stings during this next week.
    Why are you expecting an efficient allocation of resources? I seriously doubt the estimate of protesters that has been floated about.

  5. #13470
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    They could all be covering the convention. They certainly don't want a repeat. My guess is they will be doing that.
    Exactly. They're expecting 100,000 protesters from out of town. They don't have the manpower to run stings during this next week.

  6. #13469

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    With the Democratic National Convention in town next week, I'm anticipating LEO will be out in numbers making a show of force. Gents, please be careful out there when you're talking with a SW the next few days. It wouldn't surprise me if there are many decoys on the obvious strolls (Cicero by Midway, 5th Avenue, Pulaski between Augusta and North Avenue, etc).
    They could all be covering the convention. They certainly don't want a repeat. My guess is they will be doing that.

  7. #13468

    DNC Impact

    With the Democratic National Convention in town next week, I'm anticipating LEO will be out in numbers making a show of force. Gents, please be careful out there when you're talking with a SW the next few days. It wouldn't surprise me if there are many decoys on the obvious strolls (Cicero by Midway, 5th Avenue, Pulaski between Augusta and North Avenue, etc).

  8. #13467
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the Crook County Sheriff Department has been patrolling the Midway Stroll but are mainly targeting the big butt, half naked BSW's.

    The Sheriffs Department is only out for a couple of hours then it is back to normal.

    If you stick to the local, casually dressed, cock sucking crackheads like Savannah, Dawn, Amanda, Valerie, Paige, etc. , you will be fine..
    I miss Dawns willingness. Anyone have her number?

  9. #13466

    MDW Stroll is hot!

    And not in a good way.

    Was out there around 10 pm Tuesday night and Sheriffs were out in fully marked vehicles. Stopped some poor soul.

    Be safe out there.

  10. #13465
    Ran into "Amelia" early this morning about 5 am on 50th and cicero, told me $100 for everything. Usually I don't spend that much for car action, but she was actually hot, blonde, probably D cups if I had to guess. Anyhow once we got started she tried to tell me it was 100 just for CBJ, and I asked what happened to "everything", she said that's not what she said, so I told her we can stop and I'll drop her off and I'll take my money back, problem solved. She said she could get on top, (she was actually pretty tight) as long as I don't take too long. So she did that and I finished, the CBJ was actually pretty good and other than the haggling over price because she lied, everything was top tier, got digits and I would def see her again but I think she'll probably try to charge more next time. I actually talked to about 3 other chicks before settling on her and they all wanted 150-200 for a quickie in the car, ridiculous if you ask me.

  11. #13464
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the pedestrian monger and do prefer that myself sometimes. However, I've gotten the hairy eyeball more than a few times when trying to pick up a girl without a car for her to hop into. If you're strictly on foot / bus / train I'd suggest trying listcrawler. There's several cost competitive and mind-blowing girls in Berwyn, easily reached on the Pink line maybe with a bus ride or 10 to 20 minute walk at the end, and most of them come up when I just search for Berwyn on listcrawler.

    However, I have had luck on foot now and then. You might need to cover some ground as there aren't any strolls immediately next to an L station. The 5th Ave stretch is about 5 minutes from the Cicero stop on the Blue line but mostly car-oriented. Girls there figure you're a loser just wasting their time if you don't have a car and there are few spots to get things done. Also no girl wants to spend 10 minutes walking to a hidey-hole for $40 - you either need a desperate one or some real charm. The other end of the 5th stroll is near the Pulaski stop on the Blue line and you might do better with the girls there, when they're there, because they're more strung out and _needy_.

    I've had better luck on Pulaski between Grand and Augusta, but you'll need to ride the bus because there's no L around there.



    Happy hunting!
    I've done this before since I rely on public transportation a lot. It's doable, but you have to be extra careful and alert. It's easier for pimps to sneak up and jump you while you're talking with their girls because you're on foot and not in a car. I've had luck on Madison between Kilbourn and Kenton, on Pulaski from Lemoyne to Augusta, Cicero from 48th to 51st, and 47th from Western to Rockwell. But for the most part they were desperate women. And I certainly don't recommend pedestrian mongering on 5th; pimps are clearly visible.

  12. #13463

    Midway Stroll

    Yeah, the Crook County Sheriff Department has been patrolling the Midway Stroll but are mainly targeting the big butt, half naked BSW's.

    The Sheriffs Department is only out for a couple of hours then it is back to normal.

    If you stick to the local, casually dressed, cock sucking crackheads like Savannah, Dawn, Amanda, Valerie, Paige, etc. , you will be fine.

    GSB.

  13. #13462
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Did you get my message?
    Just replied to you and IROCZ, have fun guys.

  14. #13461

    PM'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    I have Russian Tanya's digits looking to trade. Prefer white or hispanic. If you have pic or video of them even better! And you must be an active senior member who posts often. If you have Brianna's # its definitely a plus. She hangs near 5th, has several face piercings and a neck tattoo, blue eyes and I believe a tattoo over her eyebrow.
    Did you get my message?

  15. #13460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    I have Russian Tanya's digits looking to trade. Prefer white or hispanic. If you have pic or video of them even better! And you must be an active senior member who posts often. If you have Brianna's # its definitely a plus. She hangs near 5th, has several face piercings and a neck tattoo, blue eyes and I believe a tattoo over her eyebrow.
    I sent you a PM. Maybe you'll be interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape