Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1739
-
08-20-24 10:31 #839Senior Member

Posts: 970I've had one that allowed it, it all depends on the person and their comfort level I would imagine.
Originally Posted by Blue2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 02:32 #838Senior Member

Posts: 1884Fake photos
Is it me or all her photos on PD looks fake? It's almost like she pasted her face onto those bodies!
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
The only photo that looks OK is the one on seeking by the tree. And she wants how much??
-
08-19-24 21:53 #837Regular Member

Posts: 12Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
-
08-18-24 21:31 #836Senior Member

Posts: 50Another pro on Seeking
This one has been on Private Delights for over a year. She wants 900 for GFE on PD. I haven't communicated with her so I don't know how much she's asking for on Seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3e012eba4c10
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...nix/Msserenity
-
08-15-24 15:52 #835Senior Member

Posts: 1884Maddieplays on seek
Nice! I've been trying to set something up with her but every time she always got an excuse so I gave up on her. Good intel, I might try her again later. Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 18:41 #834Senior Member

Posts: 356Needing a good laugh??
Here's new member as of today. With a couple of blurry photos and a photo of a guy pointing a pewpew to the camera.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-7e6a4559d981
-
08-09-24 19:11 #833Senior Member

Posts: 32http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6932101
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 18:40 #832Senior Member

Posts: 51I met her off another site back in December. We met at a restaurant and I was stupid enough to give her the envelope up front. A couple drinks later she ended up bailing to the bathroom and not coming back, then talking shit to me when I got pissed.
Originally Posted by Member#6658
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 18:38 #831Senior Member

Posts: 87I did search and couldn't find anything.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 16:12 #830Senior Member

Posts: 32Caroline
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-1adf74b9aef5
Good communication, incredible body, good attitude but will definitely let you lead until she gets comfortable with you. $500 BBFSCIP.
Also has an OnlyFans.
-
08-07-24 13:39 #829Senior Member

Posts: 50Couple of reports
These are from the last couple of months. Links are attached for both.
This one is a little hard to pin down but I finally did. Her communication isn't very good. She wants 400 and a condom. She's a little heavier than her pics and maybe slightly older. BBBJ and DATY were on the menu but everything else was covered. She seemed a little reserved but was responsive to suggestions about different positions, etc. Overall, had a pretty nice time with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cf6a991ba52e
This one was fun. Good communication and kept in touch until the meet up. She wants 500 and a condom. Body type mostly matches her pics and she had a great personality. BBBJ was on the menu but everything else was covered. She was relaxed and fun during the entire meet. I'd see this one again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207
-
08-04-24 18:52 #828Senior Member

Posts: 123Lemonpie
She's been reviewed on here before by reliable members who have said good things.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 16:34 #827Senior Member

Posts: 356Texted back in March. She wanted 1/2 upfront since she's coming from Casa Grande. I asked "half of what?" She replied that she wants monthly but her ppm is 700-1000.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
LOL!
(Only $625 if you pay her month to month for 8 meets a month).
-
08-04-24 15:48 #826Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone named Susan will always be a scam
Just got a message from Susan. Broke it down right up front. Blocked nearly immediately.
-
08-04-24 12:44 #825Senior Member

Posts: 353Scams
There are so many that you can't list them all, here are a couple from the last day or two:
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-bcdfdf23d9c6
Agreed to 300, then "show some good faith" and I'll head over.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-72baa48e8598
Said she wanted 100/ hr, which automatically means scam, then wanted cashapp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-ef49a974aa38
Wants deposit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-48c3e1c85a01
Wants deposit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-76841fb912ee
Wants "2.5-5 k a month for 3-8 meets".












Reply With Quote




